INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $4,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: INCREASE $$$ BY ATTACKING RIVALS TO $4,000,000 PER HIT instead of $300,000

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hmm.....sounds like you have low iph, and on a desperate bad day can't find anything to raid, oopss ......too bad !!! .....moo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great Idea but needs to be based on your tier so beginners do not get discouraged.
    lvl 0-50 = $300K per attack
    lvl 51-100 = $500K per attack
    lvl 101-150 = $1mil per attack
    lvl 151-200 = $2mil per attack
    lvl 201+ = $4mil per attacl

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    There's no correlation between level and income. So having a level-graduated attack scale would tend to punish a lot of people in an unfair way.

I'd revise your scale as follows:

<$1M IPH = $100K per attack
    $1M - $5M = $300K
    $5M - $10M = $500K
    $10M - $20M = $700K
    $20M - $50M = $1M
    $50M + = $3M

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WI(AusNz) View Post
    Great Idea but needs to be based on your tier so beginners do not get discouraged.
    I agree with this. Those at graduated levels had the opportunity to work on their IPH.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I already have a nice iph of 100mill + but the idea to have a better reward on attacking rivals is to get more exitement on it. It maybe be gradually increasing up to level 100, where the money copllected per hit will be the maximun and maybe betwen 1 to 3 mill per hit and 10 hits max per day. Or this is not a war game to KILL, KILL....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by josempolo View Post
    According to high inflation in MW, the only variable that is not increased yet, is the amount obtained for attack a rival, that is fixed now to $300,000 per hit and to 12 hits máximum per round, to a total of $3,6 mill.
    To do this more interesting and atractive, I suggest Gree, to increase the amount of attack per hit to $3,000,000 and a total of 10 hits per round, to a total of $30 mil.
    This will increase the attack to rivals instead of only looking to ride for an atractive amount of money.
    What do you think ??
    Actually there were no limits when the game originally came out in 2011 and it was a disaster. Folks quit because the guys spending a crapload on units and hackers drove them away because they could not compete.

I would agree with others that there are much better and easier ways to snag cash and lots of it much more than you suggested.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You think only about attackers! It is not fair!

I agree about inflation and needs in increasing attack output. But I think also about people who tries to accomulate the sum for upgrading LTB. They also should have possibility to play!

I think that you put all together when you are indignant at unfair raiding with huge difference between low attack stat and high defense stat.

Conclusion: max attack output shall be increased to $1 mil with current 12 allowed attacks.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have been watching the stats of those raiding my base at my collect times when I'm doing things like client meetings, surfing, teaching my son archery, or having a poker night.

The average "career raider" in my range has about 300M A/D, and 5M-6M IPH. They raid me blind because their own IPH is in the toilet for their level and stat range, and all of the attack bonuses have rendered defense scores obsolete when coupled with the raid advantage algorithm.

So when they need the cash to buy some growlers, FL Tanks, or get the LB upgrades, they go on a shopping spree. Going back to raid them is useless because its like trying to raid a hobo...dead broke and not worth getting on their news feed. Kind of like a bunch of homeless pickpockets on the streets of Rio de Janeiro.

You can't give these gutter kids a bigger payday. I kindly suggest that any increase suggestion be carefully considered, and summarily rejected. Their target field is plentiful...the gutter kids just want a bigger handout. Trust me, investing in your IPH pays long term dividends.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Banned
    Post Count
    Best thing to do to those who raid you because their IPH is so low that they have to is to anihilate their base and wipe out their cash units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WI(AusNz) View Post
    It should be this. I've made mention of this before. When they extended to level cap, they didn't extend everything else that went with it. The cash you can get per attack needs to be raised.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    While Robespierre does raise a valid point regarding 'Gutter Punks' I still think the attack amount should be increased. I'd love to see something that makes me want a bigger vault.

1-3 Mil / attack would be nice. I am never under vault and I get farmed for 3.6 million regularly. I'd love to be able to take at least 50 mil off the Gutter punks.

They have crap IPH but they often have collected hundreds of millions from farming people with real lives that can't always collect those 6-7-8 hour buildings. I want the revenge button to bring the pain.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    While Robespierre does raise a valid point regarding 'Gutter Punks' I still think the attack amount should be increased. I'd love to see something that makes me want a bigger vault.

1-3 Mil / attack would be nice. I am never under vault and I get farmed for 3.6 million regularly. I'd love to be able to take at least 50 mil off the Gutter punks.

They have crap IPH but they often have collected hundreds of millions from farming people with real lives that can't always collect those 6-7-8 hour buildings. I want the revenge button to bring the pain.

Yeah, I think a significant increase would be okay only if there was a corresponding significant vault size increase to go with it. With the ability to attack someone who's def is half your attack (and def bonuses so rare) it would end up getting pretty ugly when there's an LE building with a $1B upgrade price tag.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

a better suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by josempolo View Post
    According to high inflation in MW, the only variable that is not increased yet, is the amount obtained for attack a rival, that is fixed now to $300,000 per hit and to 12 hits máximum per round, to a total of $3,6 mill.
    To do this more interesting and atractive, I suggest Gree, to increase the amount of attack per hit to $3,000,000 and a total of 10 hits per round, to a total of $30 mil.
    This will increase the attack to rivals instead of only looking to ride for an atractive amount of money.
    What do you think ??
    I say this would only work for high level, high iph players. Those building up - as my self it would be devastating.

A better idea would be to have the reward scaled with the oponents IPH. That way you can limit the damage to the player getting raided, as well as beeing more rewarding for the ones who attack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As I see, we agree that an increase of $$ on each hit attacking rival must be increased by inflation. After seeing your comments, I suggest that must be set now to $1,500,000 per hit, and 12 hits in a row max. as it is now. I hope GREE can do some changes on that son , to get more exitement on game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe gree can raise the vault limit??
    How about a penalty for losing a raid ???
    Re-calculate the raid algorithm