Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Angry This is not right!

I'm in the middle of a level 30 boss fight... I beat the officers and make four attack runs on the boss. Then have wait for morale recharge. While that's happening my game gets an update and restarts.

Next thing I know the very same officers I have already beat once just got a LOT tougher and suddenly got a bunch of different units.

What the heck are you thinking changing the toughness DURING the campaign. That's cheating GREE. Yes, that's you cheating us! So put it back now or you can forget me ever defending you again. I'll join the rest of this lot that keep calling you dirty no good greedy dirtbags!

I am not impressed!
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-02-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    I'm in the middle of a level 30 boss fight... I beat the officers and make four attack runs on the boss. Then have wait for morale recharge. While that's happening my game gets an update and restarts.

Next thing I know the very same officers I have already beat once just got a LOT tougher and suddenly got a bunch of different units.

What the heck are you thinking changing the toughness DURING the campaign. That's cheating GREE. Yes, that's you cheating us! So put it back now or you can forget me ever defending you again. I'll join the rest of this lot that keep calling you dirty no good greedy dirtbags!

I am not impressed!
    Many people in these forums and members in the alliance are talking about this update with new units against officers. I haven't even received such update even after restarting the game.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

I for one think It's Good. The officers were too easy and didn't really do anything but now they're challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    I for one think It's Good. The officers were too easy and didn't really do anything but now they're challenging.
    I agree. Awesome update!

Sure. Fine. But not in the middle of the bloody event! $#%@!

I am at the lvl 37 boss, I i have not noticed anything unusual about the boss or his officers within the last couple days, i did however notice that when helping out low level boss officers, they are much tougher, but then again it always seemed that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    Sure. Fine. But not in the middle of the bloody event! $#%@!
    I guess the people that rushed the event are the true winners

Hey guys,

For some clarification, there were no changes made to the Boss event during the event. The officers are designed to have new units and scale to being harder each time you face them during the event. This design was implemented before the update.

Repeat: The boss data was not touched during this update.

Well I noticed that the officers units got a lot harder yesterday(Thursday) I love it. But I played my epic up to level 33 and never saw the SR And UR units till yeasterday afternoon right after a update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    Well I noticed that the officers units got a lot harder yesterday(Thursday) I love it. But I played my epic up to level 33 and never saw the SR And UR units till yeasterday afternoon right after a update.
    Yeah blood, although I dont doubt Tadaaa, shortly after my initial reply to this thread, I left and came back, the game updated, and i had a monster of a battle with col. Varga and lt Kozlov. I actually lost twice to them, until i used a lvl 11/40 sejanus.

Same here, I didn't see these new UR and SR units until yesterday. I freakin' love it. Stopped playing the boss after getting my last sejanus but now I'm motivated to keep playing

I just want to learn about these new units that are currently unobtainable. Nice touch

Same (as OP) happened to me - I posted about it in the other boss thread. It's interesting to see the new units - hopefully we can get them as well. I would post some pics but this forum doesn't automatically resize them since it said they were too big I'm too lazy to resize them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

For some clarification, there were no changes made to the Boss event during the event. The officers are designed to have new units and scale to being harder each time you face them during the event. This design was implemented before the update.

Explain to me then how in battling the SAME BOSS' OFFICERS to get at him for another round of attacks, the officers suddenly got tougher and their units changed. They should have been EXACTLY the same as the first time I attacked them since THEY HAD NOT levelled up (because I was still working to defeat their boss.)

Because I just reconcile your answer with what actually happened to me.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-03-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

By the way "boss data" and "officer data" would be two different things. I have been talking about the officers.

More proof that they DID alter the officers units and toughness. I got to Lv31 boss on my own. (Because until just now with the Lv32 boss, no one has helped.) Just tried to take a distress call for a Lv19 boss. I used the same units and tactics that I used to get to Lv31. And the Lv19 boss' officers just beat the crap out of me. And they had units they did NOT have when I beat them earlier this week. So I'm sorry Tadaaah, you're wrong. There has been a HUGE change mid-event to the officers.

The change is not necessarily a bad thing. Some people seem to welcome it. But the TIMING of the change is a major issue. Do not deny again what we can see with our own eyes. I'm not the only one reporting this. So maybe you didn't INTEND for this to happen when it did, but it has definitely happened. You might need to search a little harder for the cause before issuing another denial.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-04-2014 at 12:43 PM.