Thread: Wow...

Wow...

These games aren't getting much support...

Is anyone at Funzio even aware there is a problem?

For quite a few days, when launching the app, we're presented with a pop-up that cannot be closed. The pop-up states that there is a new version. When you click OK to update, it takes you to Amazon, where the version is 1.15.0. This is the version I have installed. The only option on Amazon is to open, which brings you full-circle.

I have seen that many others are experiencing the same problem. I cleared cache, also uninstalled/ reinstalled with no change. If not fixed soon, I'm moving on.

More info

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Lavik View Post
    For quite a few days, when launching the app, we're presented with a pop-up that cannot be closed. The pop-up states that there is a new version. When you click OK to update, it takes you to Amazon, where the version is 1.15.0. This is the version I have installed. The only option on Amazon is to open, which brings you full-circle.

I have seen that many others are experiencing the same problem. I cleared cache, also uninstalled/ reinstalled with no change. If not fixed soon, I'm moving on.
    Checked out Google Play and there is a newer version released last week. It needs to be made available on Amazon as well, or the forced update needs to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Lavik View Post
    Checked out Google Play and there is a newer version released last week. It needs to be made available on Amazon as well, or the forced update needs to be removed.
    Just seems Gree is falling asleep and support is lacking lately