View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 8 of 27 First ... 67891018 ... Last

Suggestion

i want an option to fuse starcrystal away, i think it is a great idea to get the epic you wang like
    Starcrystal+shaman= all mono fire legendarys and epics
    I hope this idea comes in the game

Greetings. Mike aka elevategaming

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Deion140 View Post
    I think there should be a new 6 star armor and call them colossal armors
    That will make the game too overpowered
    Then they are like on level 99 3500 attack and defense

Lightbulb My little new content update and things you'll need to do better then you do

well since that you are giving us that opertunity I would like that there actually is people who actually read our tickets we are sending in really investigate the problems and fix them.
    New contend there would be great to have is
    That the GC rank actually getting more important then it is
    That you actually can get videos again so we can actually get videos again since you don't answer on it or fix that problem. We need more areas to explore and the castle expanded so we can have more buildings in it. You'll need to listen more to our tickets instead of actually just giving us the same answer over and over and help more on the issues we are having
    Last edited by LightFS; 12-02-2014 at 09:35 AM.

I say all and everything! I love the quest! And new armours!!

New capes!

For new content of KnD GREE should release new capes without animations that can buy with gold or finally make event boss capes such as the bat cape available to be purchased cuz a lot
    Of people such as myself would love to buy many old capes we couldn't get. It really is unfair espicslly because not all people had the time or right level to achieve the cape an should after so long be able to be bought!

Suggestions

Increase land size
    cape wearing increase armor attack/defense by 5%
    Add more areas, possibly have dark king with the 'minions' being all bosses from the previous areas.
    Dark king 2000/2000 5000hp, all element armor.
    Dark queen 1800/1500 3000hp, spirit/water armor.
    Dark princess 1500/1200 1500hp, fire/air armor
    Have the ability to boost armor by using gems.
    Use armor shards to upgrade armor, +2 if match element, +1 if mismatch element
    Sell armor shards for 5 gold each. Maximum 100 can be sold per day.

Lightbulb suggestion

Me and several others would like to see a change in game level rewards. I'm over level 600 and the rewards have never changed. Most people's activity drops after level 100, because there is no real incentive to keep playing for levels. I bet if the rewards matched the effort, you would see player activity go up.

Century Mark Rewards!!!!!

I'm heading towards level 500 myself and world like to have an inventive for each 100 level reached. A cape, a legendary it epic armor. Something to take care if those taking care of gree for do long. I've been playing for a couple years and we have 3 other accounts as well in my household.

Century Mark Rewards!!!!!

I'm heading towards level 500 myself and would like to have an inventive for each 100 level reached. A cape, a legendary or epic armor. Something to take care if those taking care of gree for so long. I've been playing for a couple years and we have 3 other accounts as well in my household. I like the way the game is headed and is becoming more fun again. Thanks.

Cool

i would really like a mode that you can gift or buy or trade epic armors with other players!!it would be awesome to help and be helped, and will keep many players in the game who find it difficult obtaining a strong epic armor!!!

What I would like to have from GREE is a reply at the request that we send to them.
    And a full explanation to the questions that are addressed. STOP with that "auto-reply" system.
    We are people... (...who pay you a salary...)
    It's frustrating to send a request and notice after two days that has been set as "solved", without having received an answer, an explanation or warning.

So what I would like that you improve is the "PLAYER SUPPORT CENTER"!

Thanks

suggestions

I've been opening the epic chests for a while now, I'm up to 135 chests opened with varying levels of 10x, 8x, 6x chance of epics. I haven't received even one. While I know this is chance based, it is dumb having spent that many gems on chests and not receiving even one? Come on current system is broken.
    How about a player specific progressive odds increase. Each opening increases your chance by another 1%. Then resets odds after being rewarded an epic.
    100 tries at 35 gems per chest ( 3500 gems) is still a win for gree.
    Its gotten to the point of not worth opening chest, and opening chests is kinda one of the more exciting things in the game. Grinding chests would be a fun thing, knowing eventually you will in fact get one sooner or later.

suggestion

The current game board has gotten stale.
    I have 12 maxed training fields and 3 Max armorsmiths. After your guild hits its Max elemental bonuses, gold is used very rarely. How about giving us some new buildings that do something other than produce gold.
    Maybe an archelogist that unearths gems, keys or fusion boosts.
    Or a building that's a traders post. Swaps gold for gems.
    Just something other than gold. Once you have over 20 million and gold its kinda a waste of space.

Armor

I would js like a way to possibly trade armors or gift them to other friend an I know a lot of ppl that would also like this as well

Quote Originally Posted by Nfmredneck797 View Post
    I would js like a way to possibly trade armors or gift them to other friend an I know a lot of ppl that would also like this as well
    - everybody creates 10+ alts to funnel stuff to their main account
    - people stealing accounts can then instead of use or vandalize the account also funnel away the contents to other accounts

Trade/gifting just doesn't work well in games where it's possible/inexpensive to have more than 1 account per person.

Always first think "how could one abuse this?" before suggesting new features.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration