View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 6 of 27 First ... 4567816 ... Last

1) new map expansion with crafting materials for 4* armors

2) updated in game communication system to allow for private messages

3) an event calendar at least two weeks preferably a month in advance so we aren't constantly surprised by what war is happening when.

4) a guild recruitment center where guilds can easily see available players and players can search for a guild based on more than a 2 line description.

5) a guild history added to player profiles, and a note that says "kicked" or "left guild" so we will know why players left a guild.

6) in game auction system for armors, I.e. I have two specters and only need 1, I can put the armor on the auction block anonymously and players can bid on the armor with gems, as the auction "house" gree gets a cut of the gems, say 25% and the rest go to the player. Gems would still have to be purchased so gree would still make their money. Plus they get a "cut".

7) show guild alliances in game. The game has alliances so why not just acknowledge them...

8) rebalance mono armors. Monos only get 1 element bonus from guild so either double the single element bonus or increase mono armor stats 10% compared to similar dual element armors. This would put them on equal footing and make them more desirable.

Ok, think that's it for now and a lot of this has already been said.

I'd like an in-game romance feature. Like Defender of the Crown ... rescue the girl, marry her, get bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSteelxXx View Post
    I'd like an in-game romance feature. Like Defender of the Crown ... rescue the girl, marry her, get bonuses.
    Which is like the total opposite of real life

new

Armor trading, an uber level where u face all bosses, expansion where the dark princes parents continue his work, a gold to gem exchange rate, guild members have the ability to give other members gold

and

Interguild chatting also messaging notifications

additions

Would be good to see some new world's..I am sure it's been discussed already..also maybe ditch raids

also

A voice guild chat or text feature

Alchemy Lab

I'd like to see an alchemy lab to be able upgrade our shards into better materials. Have it be one square size to take up the other single build square. Once we're up in levels, the shards are useless. I'm thinking 25 stone shards and some gold to make one stone slab. Same thing with the other elements.

Love to see more things to do for level 100+
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    I want the ability to sell my Basic <Element> Armor shards for gold.
    I take this back...I want to see 2* armors removed from the Limited Edition Chests. With the amount of new Epic Boss (4* legendaries) as well as the new Epic (5*) armors being released the older versions are becoming outdated way too fast. So the chances at getting outdated armors would be greater.

An update for autoscout at Raid. So you can pick number of autoscouts.

I haven't read through this thread so i'm probably repeating a few idea's but this is what i came up with so far...

1) Extended story campaign

2) Starmetal elemental bonus added

3) Trading system where players can exchange armors, gems, gold, or accessories like capes, wings and even the limited edition capes that you earn from boss collection events so those that missed them can trade for them if they so wish

4) A chat system in game, where u can send private messages to select players

5) A built in forum that u can access with different sections for trading items, asking questions, recruiting etc... (Ive seen this in other games and it works amazingly, also requires more powerful servers)

6) Capes and accessories having beneficial effects instead of just being cosmetic (giving bonus atk%, health% or maybe even resistances against certain elements? o.O)

7) Brand new fusion exclusive epics that cannot be obtained from raids, guild wars, arena or chests but solely by fusing them

8) Guild champions having a purpose during guild wars like doing bonus damage to a defending guardian or a defending sentinel

9) Ability to use gold for the limited edition chests (doesn't have to be easy) maybe 5mill - 10mill per chest open

Quote Originally Posted by Arkator View Post
    3) Trading system where players can exchange armors, gems, gold, or accessories like capes, wings and even the limited edition capes that you earn from boss collection events so those that missed them can trade for them if they so wish
    Horrible idea. Would just lead to more smurf/alt accounts to funnel things into a main account and financial benefits to stealing/hacking accounts, since you'd be able to move the contents to another account.

PS: did they just un-sticky half the sticky posts?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Arkator View Post

4) A chat system in game, where u can send private messages to select players
    The in-game chat now is over sensitive so Line works a lot better. In-game you can't use a simple word like screw. As in i did remove a screw from a tire.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    The in-game chat now is over sensitive so Line works a lot better. In-game you can't use a simple word like screw. As in i did remove a screw from a tire.
    I'm not talking about if your trying to message ppl in your own guild, what if you want to message someone and they don't have line or you don't know their line?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Horrible idea. Would just lead to more smurf/alt accounts to funnel things into a main account and financial benefits to stealing/hacking accounts, since you'd be able to move the contents to another account.

PS: did they just un-sticky half the sticky posts?
    Some sort of trading system would still be nice even if it's only with ppl within your own guild or something