View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 3 of 27 First 1234513 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmikemike View Post
    YOU ARE WRONG! I downloaded some games when bored one day, got addicted to this one and the only games I have downloaded since have been from offers. Then I delete them. Dont make assumptions. Im not a fluid gamer. Dont play a bunch of games. Just really like this one. So. Insert something rude. Dont like your response. Very prudish.
    Most games that are advertised in the offers section aren't made my GREE. They will obviously work differently.

How about guns and drug dealers and tanks. Other gree games have those, my rant is done now, I promise
    What are you freaking out over? He just stated that all GREE games are similar in nature. He didn't even bash you or anything.
    And obviously this game isn't going to have guns or drug dealers in it. It's called KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS. He wasn't saying that they're EXACTLY the same. He was saying they feel the same and they work the same way. Knights and Dragons has chests. Knights and Dragons has armors ranked basic, common, uncommon, then 1* to 5*. Knights and Dragons has Epic Bosses. Knights and Dragons has guild wars. Criminal Legacy is exactly the same with some things reworded, and with guns/gangsters rather than knights. I haven't played anything else but I'm sure if I did, it would be similar to knd.

I don't think anyone would actually be suggesting to add guns, tanks, or anything else unrelated like that into a game called Knights and Dragons. Seriously, think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Lets try to keep this to just content that YOU want to see.

More armor with Pink in it, or Emerald Green.
    More purple imo.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Most games that are advertised in the offers section aren't made my GREE. They will obviously work differently.

What are you freaking out over? He just stated that all GREE games are similar in nature. He didn't even bash you or anything.
    And obviously this game isn't going to have guns or drug dealers in it. It's called KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS. He wasn't saying that they're EXACTLY the same. He was saying they feel the same and they work the same way. Knights and Dragons has chests. Knights and Dragons has armors ranked basic, common, uncommon, then 1* to 5*. Knights and Dragons has Epic Bosses. Knights and Dragons has guild wars. Criminal Legacy is exactly the same with some things reworded, and with guns/gangsters rather than knights. I haven't played anything else but I'm sure if I did, it would be similar to knd.

I don't think anyone would actually be suggesting to add guns, tanks, or anything else unrelated like that into a game called Knights and Dragons. Seriously, think before you post.

More purple imo.
    Exactly my point. Why call people out for making decent suggestions because it didnt exactly match the original question? Those suggestions were jokes. I also read the post about breast cancer awareness. A guild member did suggest a pink kaleidoscopic armor would be cool. I would rock pink armor.

Ive been guilty of not reading back far enough before too, im sorry.

How about if after you have unlocked all stages, a new difficulty level unlocks for each stage allowing you to gain more experience while farming materials?

Gree : it will be a great idea to make GLTQ & LTQ just like FLTQ/LTQ in mw but pls do not be so greedy and make people spend lots of money for the prizes

Quote Originally Posted by akindfoe View Post
    Gree : it will be a great idea to make GLTQ & LTQ just like FLTQ/LTQ in mw but pls do not be so greedy and make people spend lots of money for the prizes
    is this a sentence... because i read this at least 5 times, and nothing is sticking. are you asking for gay rights in knights and dragons?
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Haha, yeah. Sorry, I dont have enough free time to play any other gree games to compare.
    Again, soooooooo freaking sorry for making a suggestion like others that didnt exactly match the question
    had nothing to do with a suggestion. id just like to point that out, id ramble about the rest of your point, but sent got to it first.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    is this a sentence... because i read this at least 5 times, and nothing is sticking. are you asking for gay rights in knights and dragons?
    LTQ == limited time quest (we only had one once in the form of "The Great Old One ") and I guess GLTQ is one for a whole guild to work on...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    LTQ == limited time quest (we only had one once in the form of "The Great Old One ") and I guess GLTQ is one for a whole guild to work on...
    that makes more sense.... i was like.. what's being gay/lesbian/trans/genderqueer have to do with anything?

i liked the old ones, but stupid me didn't keep all the armor at the end, and didn't get part 2 done.

WAY much more possibilities to get epic armors. its ridiculously hard to get epics without gemming. Gemming shouldnt be mandatory.
    IGN: FD GM S0ulj4h, Lvl 205

Proud founder of the guild ´Fallen Devils´
    Title: Guild Master

Best Epics:
    Revelation Robes+ lvl 99
    Glacial Regalia lvl 99 (x2)
    Dragonborn Aegis lvl 99
    Cryptid wargear lvl 99
    Ashenfire Robes lvl 99
    Ravage shieldplate lvl 99

"Nobody is perfect, And i'm nobody"

Quote Originally Posted by S0ulj4h View Post
    WAY much more possibilities to get epic armors. its ridiculously hard to get epics without gemming. Gemming shouldnt be mandatory.
    Gree: "now with increased chance of epics!" (odds of first and second gen. epics upped; you know, the ones that have been surpassed by boss+... ) <off topic>wondering if this upcoming boss collection will have no epic or an obsolete one as prize.</off topic>
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Better customer service would be nice.

Also... why can't I post a new thread? I created an account here, so I could post something, but I don't seem to have the option. Luckily, your faq offers me no insight into why.
    Last edited by diaewad; 10-05-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diaewad View Post
    Also... why can't I post a new thread? I created an account here, so I could post something, but I don't seem to have the option. Luckily, your faq offers me no insight into why.
    How To: Why Can't I Start A New Thread?

You can find your answer here.

- Increase stats for 100+
    - More levels/new areas
    - Summon bosses for less gems
    - More Limited Time Quests
    - Daily challenges
    - Give armors to guild mates
    - Sell armors for gold/gems on a General Exchange

And give us information abbout what you are working at.