View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627
    Gifting/buying/selling armor/ gifting money/gems to other guild members I would love to see this option as people that do have these extras can get rid of them and help other people.
    Last edited by Garrett Lamb-hart; 11-29-2015 at 02:59 PM.

I would love to see a way to buy ring and amulet sets from the knd store instead of or in addition to capes.
    I got a +df the mastadons, however i cannot pull either the ring or amulets to go with it.ive opened quite enough chests that i should have.
    i have every other one in multiples upon multiples. Just seems weird i cant get them.
    So the ability to spend 50-100 gems on either one would be a great addition.
    I mean what are we supposed to do with all this set jewelry, wait a year till it gets offered as a t25?
    There should be an easier way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    I would love to see a way to buy ring and amulet sets from the knd store instead of or in addition to capes.
    I got a +df the mastadons, however i cannot pull either the ring or amulets to go with it.ive opened quite enough chests that i should have.
    i have every other one in multiples upon multiples. Just seems weird i cant get them.
    So the ability to spend 50-100 gems on either one would be a great addition.
    I mean what are we supposed to do with all this set jewelry, wait a year till it gets offered as a t25?
    There should be an easier way.
    There's no point posting here anymore or coming up with suggestions here anymore. You are simply wasting your time because of the fact that the person who started this thread is a former GREE employee who got laid off a few moths past.

customer service which isnt know for being terrible?

Compensation for Gree's mess up. If you had maxed DF's, now you need to lvl them another 6 levels

Quote Originally Posted by Steph Philippou View Post
    customer service which isnt know for being terrible?
    Yes please.
    no

Both Christmas wishes (better customer service or any form of compensation) won't come true as all of us here know too well -
    so there's only consequence that makes sense: don't continue to buy at the shop that treats you badly and rips you off at every very chance.