View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 2 of 27 First 123412 ... Last
    Not a big fan of raids. But if the raid bosses were random elements instead of the same one all weekend, would make it a bit more interesting.

You know, you're all going off topic from Clementine's question...

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons!
    In other words: he/she's asking what content to copy-paste from other GREE games.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I like all the suggestions. Your suggested changes would be better than nothing.

Let's keep this a suggestion thread and not a forum for bashing each others idea's.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Things I would like to see:

1. 2* armors removed from the Epic chests. 3* and up only.
    2. Give the Champion an attack bonus during Guild Wars, like the Champion attacking a guarding Sentinel could reduce the shield bonus by 10% if they lose, while everyone else still drops it 5%.
    3. Increase in the stats past level 100.
    4. More levels/new areas to explore.
    5. Larger castle area, for more buildings.
    6. More Limited Time Quests (like "The Great Old One")
    7. Revamped Daily Login rewards. Make it a tiered system, like everyday for a week moves you up to higher tier for better rewards.
    8. Daily challenges giving points that can be used to purchase items/gems.
    9. The ability to sell armors, so we could clear space in our inventory without spending gold.

I don't play any other GREE games, so I just made a list of what I would like to have.

Almost forgot the most important thing: For this thread to not be ignored like the "Official Feedback and Suggestions" thread
    Last edited by Adisty; 10-03-2014 at 07:36 AM.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Haha, yeah. Sorry, I dont have enough free time to play any other gree games to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    You know, you're all going off topic from Clementine's question...

In other words: he/she's asking what content to copy-paste from other GREE games.
    I have updated my post! Thanks for pointing that out, meant to additional wording.

Clementine,

People are quitting in droves many due to the lack of new content in my opinion. It is the only reason people have been quitting my guild. They are bored. My suggestions are:
    1.) Create new areas. The Dark Prince has a mother (The Dark Queen) and a father (The Dark King), with the possibility of other princes or princesses, otherwise he would be the King. Open more areas controlled by them.
    2.) Perhaps even make the Light Prince who battles the Dark Prince and allow players to choose a faction thereby allowing for alternate PvP type battles (i.e. One guild war would be intra-faction, the next inter-faction).
    3.) Guild events. Things that offer rewards for completing tasks that have relation to what other guilds progress. Collect X number of feathers. You already have a system in place as "Defeat Epic Boss 1,200 Times". Currently this rewards points towards the guild's level. However, once the guild reaches 75 these are meaningless. You could offer Fusion Boosts, 4*, or 5* armors for crafting 1kk armors, or depositing 500kk gold, or completing Y number of guild events.
    4.) Make gold meaningful again. Once you reach a certain level and have sufficient armors gold is useless. As in #3 above if an event required the depositing of gold to obtain something tangible then could help your Store profits by having people consider buying gold instead of just gems. Along this line you could allow the purchasing of Raid Energy, Epic Boss Energy, etc. with gold or gems. (For example 4 War Energy costs 10 gems or 1kk gold).
    5.) Change fusions to not allow a lower level combination (i.e. 4*+4*= 4* or epic). Allow for fusions of epics (5*+5*=5* or 5*+)
    6.) Make the Guild Champion a more meaningful position like the Sentinel.
    7.) Improvements to the Guild Chat would be appreciated. The use of third party apps, such as Line, shouldn't be a requirement.

Sorry those are just off the top of my head. I will try to put more thought into this. PLEASE, PLEASE take what we say this time to heart. The last time this request was made to us Gree didn't seem to do anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmikemike View Post
    Haha, yeah. Sorry, I dont have enough free time to play any other gree games to compare.
    has nothing to do with free time, if you play one, you played them all in my opinion. i tried 2 others, just off a whim it would be different. it was not.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    My suggestions are:
    1.) Create new areas. The Dark Prince has a mother (The Dark Queen) and a father (The Dark King), with the possibility of other princes or princesses, otherwise he would be the King. Open more areas controlled by them.
    Well, once upon a time the existing areas actually had meaning: you needed the 3* storyline armors to successfully get your first (few) epic boss level 43s for those of us that didn't get a good legendary armor from the DPC (I'm not sure if the special chests existed yet when I started playing, but I think not) .
    Stat inflation has obsoleted the second half of adventure/storyline mode (except for KoD Epic) .
    If that chunk would be retooled to have meaning again, that would be a start...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I want the ability to sell my Basic <Element> Armor shards for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    has nothing to do with free time, if you play one, you played them all in my opinion. i tried 2 others, just off a whim it would be different. it was not.
    YOU ARE WRONG! I downloaded some games when bored one day, got addicted to this one and the only games I have downloaded since have been from offers. Then I delete them. Dont make assumptions. Im not a fluid gamer. Dont play a bunch of games. Just really like this one. So. Insert something rude. Dont like your response. Very prudish.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    Also, if ive played one, then ive played them all? whats the point of comparing? All the content must be the same already. So why arent you saying that all the content from other games is already here? Again, soooooooo freaking sorry for making a suggestion like others that didnt exactly match the question, mayne you should look at the poll. Other is a category and it ask what new content would you like.

How about guns and drug dealers and tanks. Other gree games have those, my rant is done now, I promise

Lets try to keep this to just content that YOU want to see.

More armor with Pink in it, or Emerald Green.