View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 17 of 27 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Couple of ideas: 1) Can there be a way to exchange shards for other crafting materials. Shards are only good for crafting the weakest armors that cost more to craft than smelt. Let us exchange shards for better materials to craft better armors. 2) While I would love to see "?" Strikes go, at least add a coim flip or something to randomize who attacks first. We NEVER strike first, give us a chance to.

This isn't new, but something I enjoyed and I know a lot of other people did. The smelting event where we randomly got keys for smelting armors... please bring that event back for a few days!

World bosses that have huge hp that everyone can hit

Also, how about crossplay between Android and Apple? I can't friend a person if I'm on Android and they're on Apple. WTF?

Kaleidoscopic fusion boosts (limited time event or something)

Overall game improvement (fix crashes, in-game lags, the crazy multiple sometimes repeat notification screens)
    Let's have a way that if we see it once to turn it off for the rest of the day to them all. (Fighting a war with all those notification screens coming up is very annoying.)

Fusion of two epics , also of the same element, for epics+

Cool chance chest to chance store

the chance chest is based on the complete random result of the type of key that you use, and there are no keys for the bonus chest. now i was thinking off a chance store, you put a 3 star armor in the store, pay a bit off gold or gems and get the same star level of armor only then without getting the same armor back (swamp shaman for royal armor of the dark prince and backwards)

what options do you have:
    - you can combine an armor to hope that you fuse what you want
    (but most likely degrade the armor you used)
    - or you can buy one or more armor(s) out of the chance chest

with the chance store its different, because you don't degrade the armor. its still random what armor you get out of the "trade machine" but the level of stars doesn't change, only the armor does. its not possible to put in a 4 or 5 star armor without being at a plus 60 level and paying gems for the trade, and you have to pay for the upgrade from chance chest to "chance store" with gems

if you dont like my "trade machine" idea then i have another : the armor store, not much difference with the chance chest only that the upgrade from chance chest to chance store requires a membership of 20 gems per month and you can see which armor you buy. for the legendary's you need te bee above level 60 and for the epic's 100/120+, since the amulet's and rings don't have 4 stars you can always sell them. if the customer doesn't want to pay after a month than the store degrades back to the chest.

as for the layout : if you google chinese house, murge it with the chance chest (gold) and give it 2 spaces instead of one, than you have the chance store.

i hope you like my idea

have a good day!

Cool funny storry

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    No GM with a clear state of mind would donate a war epic to a L1.

Even if he did, the player would still have to walk through all the sections, and he would turn into a regular customer most probably to keep up the state of his armor, while being a Lvl1 doesn't mean at all he will stay in the game. Actually I think most of them quit after a few days or weeks, according to what i see in my friends list.
    well actualy thats not true, when i was at level 17 i bought 52 armors from a bonus chest and got a promised epic armor haha. basically i sold my soul for the game.

Thumbs down epic boss actually crafts an epic?

i would love it if defeating the epic boss would actually produce an epic, just make a rule that you need to be at level 100 plus to craft the armor.

right now i have 2 epics, one legendary+, and 3 legendary's. i just use the legendary's from the epic boss to enhance the legendary armor with the same element(s) and i dont bother with the plus armor because i'm not strong enough jet and i have 2 epics so there's no point.

I need some typhoon gems to craft an armor for a quest. I go to the Writhing Cascades because that's the boss that drops them. Have beat that level 5 times in a row and all that he drops is coral. Have the Bosses drop what they're supposed to. Stop giving them the "random" chance to drop worse crafting materials.

I would like to see more Smelting Events. I have an excess of armor, and would like to get rid of rings the same way.

more skills

This game is great but gets too simple quickly. There is not much to upgrade so all you end up doing is farming materials, farming gold and enhancing armors for def and att. Maybe some new skills to be included would be good with new buildings to do the job upgrades and then obviously the re space for such buildings. This game definitely needs more to keep ppl entertained.

I think it's early mid-game might need a tweak. I wonder how much you've had access to though, Wibdog, no offense. Are you doing Heroic? Arena? EB? Raid? Guild Wars? How bout all of them at once on the same day, whilst simultaneously trying to fuse an epic?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I agree.

I think with the addition of heroic mode there is usually something you can do to improve...there might be periods of down time... but show me a game that doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Joost van der Velde View Post
    i would love it if defeating the epic boss would actually produce an epic, just make a rule that you need to be at level 100 plus to craft the armor.

right now i have 2 epics, one legendary+, and 3 legendary's. i just use the legendary's from the epic boss to enhance the legendary armor with the same element(s) and i dont bother with the plus armor because i'm not strong enough jet and i have 2 epics so there's no point.
    Guess what? Did you try heroic mode? In heroic mode you collect fragments and 8 fragments make a crystal. You need 8 crystals to craft an epic.