View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 14 of 27 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    Hmmm, I'd definitely like to see armor trading. Maybe a global chat, that would be nice for some of the Clash of Clan type gamers. But my big idea is the Nemesis Chest. I thought a lot of the Nemesis armor sets looked cool (My overall favorite is Kodiaks Nemesis, it looks epic). I would like you to take old Nemesis armor, up the stats, make them to where they can change forms, and put them in a special chest called the Nemesis Chest. You can distribute Nemesis Keys or just make it gems only. The chest will be all mono types. I think it would just kind of be a cool idea for armor collectors, plus you'd get some strong mono types with only one weakness.

My Friend Code: XBW-HCY-BHF
    Armor trading would get abused as soon as it would be added.

Don't see the point in having a global chat, i don't need to speak with everyone. Global chat also would ask more server power.

Once a Epic Boss is gone, the nemesis basicly becomes useless. So i don't see the point of making a chest for them.
    Last edited by MisterT; 12-23-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    My other idea is to randomly insert past Epic Bosses into random questing stages. Let's say you expect to see Waterio and encounter Water Golem instead. They would be slightly stronger than the regular boss, they would drop one of their special item, and maybe some gold, but the chances for encountering them would be 1 in 10,000 or something. So rare that some players will never encounter one.

Those are already in Heroic mode.

I think that it would be cool to have some kind of armor archive added. The archive displays all of the armors that you have owned, the stats, the different evolutions and the different genders. It's mostly for fun and to encourage armor collecting! ^^

getting a chance at a higher level key per day would be nice. While I like the silver key per day, a random chance at a dark prince or golden key would really make my day when I get it (especially now that accessories are in those chests.....i need more 1 and 2 gold star accessories, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Anton-kun View Post
    I think that it would be cool to have some kind of armor archive added. The archive displays all of the armors that you have owned, the stats, the different evolutions and the different genders. It's mostly for fun and to encourage armor collecting! ^^
    http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

Gee, you're totally missing the point here. What I'm suggesting is pretty much tracked collecting. Right now, the amount of armors you can store is limited and after you fuse away your armors, they are gone completely. This isn't a major feature - just something for those collectors out there who want to track what armors they have and had. As for the stats and evolutions, it's mostly to make the archive more interesting. Might as well add that info if you're going to show an image of the armor.

Id like to see a milestone reward added for armor, I'm really into alot of diff things in this game and a milestone for armors upgraded or collected or fused or all of the above would be great.

also idk if any1 has suggested this but id like to see a option for guiild alliances added, as it stands now smaller guilds have little chance of ever getting anywhere gemming or not, but if 2 semi active smaller guilds could join up for raids or alliances it would make things alot more fun

also id like to see a option added like there is for guilds to join but for players looking for guilds, so the smaller guilds with fewer members can recruit people from a pool of people looking for guilds

making the game better

We should be able to Give sell and trade Our gear with players For gold and gems and Also something that Tells us who all is on at the time in Your guild

Not sure if this has been suggested already but after giving the limited edition chests a chance with the rings and amulets..... its become clear these need to have their own separate chest. Feels like the chance of getting an epic or legendary armor has gone down, and quite frankly I'd like to have a choice about what I'm going after...... armor or jewels.

Guild events

I like the raid and would love to see more guild events

Epics cost a lot of money (especially the newer ones) and effort (fusion).

If we fuse 2 epics, at least give us an epic back, ideally one of similar 'value'.
    If we fuse to identical epics, give us the plus version!

What you are currently doing, converting our expensive epics into garbage through fusion, feels nothing than offensive, frustrating, some may say betrayal of our efforts, please stop it a.s.a.p.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Epics cost a lot of money (especially the newer ones) and effort (fusion).

If we fuse 2 epics, at least give us an epic back, ideally one of similar 'value'.
    If we fuse to identical epics, give us the plus version!

What you are currently doing, converting our expensive epics into garbage through fusion, feels nothing than offensive, frustrating, some may say betrayal of our efforts, please stop it a.s.a.p.

Fusing 2 epics with epic back won't happen, you will get a chance of getting an epic back.
    2 identical epic fusion won't happen as it 2 same elements, would take programming.

New content

We really need a trading system for armors, rings, and amulets and too keep it under control your should only be able to trade armor of the same rarity