View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 10 of 27 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Dochreidte View Post
    Imagine a mode where you could just fight the minions from a certain stage endlessly until your knights die.... it would make farming so much better and for people that are busy they wouldnt have to come back and start again each round
    Would be nice but a bit OP now that rings/amulets are released. I guess you would only get like three of each from one knight anyways. Eh.
    No support for now unless convinced otherwise.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Dochreidte View Post
    Imagine a mode where you could just fight the minions from a certain stage endlessly until your knights die.... it would make farming so much better and for people that are busy they wouldnt have to come back and start again each round
    Isn't Heroic Mode good enough for you? Kills of 1 1/2 or more knights per 6 screens, so dead in 4 runs or less unless you levelup.
    The only sensible "farming" to do is for rings, amulets and 4* materials anyway. (or levels if below 100 and 170)
    If you don't have time to farm, there's this game feature called "chests", which from what I've read will also include rings and amulets later this month. (like nearly every freemium game, the game lets you substitute money for time if you're less willing to spend the latter...)

A button that skips to end of screen and auto-collects would probably accomplish your time save goal better.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by torax View Post
    2)You make a new guild war, called the war of the gods, Where guilds are separated into the elements they chose when creating the guild and they fight for that elements god in a guild war, the guilds will be separated into 5 different leader boards (5 elements) and the five different leader boards will compete against each other for a unique item of the gods, so everyone in the spirit element leader board will be working with each other to beat the fire leader board but while working together they will also be working against each other to try and get to the top of the spirit leader board and win for example a mono spirit 6 star armor mono (so not overpowered) with the same stats as a 2 element-ed epic Armour ( 5 star )
    I think this idea would be good as it would allow for different guilds to win and epic Armour and be top of the leader board instead of the same guild winning it each and every time
    I love this idea! There's really no point in guilds choosing an element, so why not make it mean something by making guilds with similar elements fight? Not sure about the mono epics or 6 star armors as a prize, although that would be a good approach if we were to follow the theme of the event.

Just a couple things for now.

1.) PvP - Knights have a trivial amount of HP. Excluding the heavy gemmers that get +epics from events, us normal people go into a battle and perform a fight where everybody's knights get killed in 2-3 hits (usually 2 if the armors are equal rarity). This has lead to a lot of frustration b/c a single miss from your team or crit from theirs can turn a win into a loss, even against teams with lesser armors.

-The solution: Increase HP with levels past 100 to make grinding up more worth it and/or add HP boosts to the new rings and amulets (if that isn't already in the works)

2.) Entertainment - One attack graphic for each element...wow so much thought went into that...seeing the same effects from every armor every time means that there might as well not even be a regular speed b/c there is no reason to actually watch a battle unless you want to die from boredom.

-The solution: Add unique effects when using the special attack for Epic Armors, and possibly legendaries as well, that coincide with their name/element (Example: Dragonborn Aegis could send fire in the shape of a dragon's head to hit the enemy team.) Also, something extra like glowing trim could be added to +Armors to distinguish them from standard armors and make them look better.

I also like the idea of being able to gift extra armors. Its a good way to help people who initially join to stay interested and to help get an element of armor you are lacking in.

Loyalty

I think that loyalty gifts would be really good for veteran players or players who love the game and play it regularly everyday , basically you would be rewarded for the amount of time you play on the game based on hours played, epic bosses defeated and arena wins/loses you would gain loyalty points which you could save up for a good prize like chest keys or just buy particular armors from legendary - 1 star. In my opinion you should also add good rewards for when completing an achievement, and add more complex achievements, because all i have left is basically black medal- bronze which i am probably never going to accomplish

Just got the grey video gems button for the first time ever. How about adding something like a videos countdown and/or timer until unlock again? If it works for boss/arena/war energy, why not for videos?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Just got the grey video gems button for the first time ever.
    Me too. What gives?

*Update: Got it back last night (Dec. 11th)

Wasn't using VPN or anything else, just tapping the video button 'til they stopped giving me videos*
    Last edited by Adisty; 12-12-2014 at 05:46 AM.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

How about making a defined limit, i play monster legends and they recently added gem videos, they give you 4 videos every 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Skrapz View Post
    How about making a defined limit, i play monster legends and they recently added gem videos, they give you 4 videos every 24 hours
    a counter would be nice but I hope they don't limit us to 4 per day.....why would you even put that in their heads....

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    a counter would be nice but I hope they don't limit us to 4 per day.....why would you even put that in their heads....
    A lot are getting 0 a day right now and i wasn't suggesting putting a limit of 4, i was saying they should give us a defined limit per 24 hours whether that be 20 or 100 not for us to decide

Free gems

So my video offers button has dissepeard and I don't know why. Did I do it to many times or something? Would like an answer... Best of regards, TrippyFace

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyFace View Post
    So my video offers button has dissepeard and I don't know why. Did I do it to many times or something? Would like an answer... Best of regards, TrippyFace
    If you are using a VPN program like TunnelBear, the button would be removed for an undisclosed amount of time.

Talking Trading System?

I was wondering if a trading system would ever become a reality in Knights. Its something myself and lots of others have been dreaming about! I know this may have its flaws but i think it is a really good idea! You could have like a transfer market where other players could list their armors up for "sale", for x amount of gems (up to the seller), and then a buyer would buy that armor from that player for the number of gems they put it up for. And to make it better for you guys, you could add like a tax like 10-20% of what the price is you(gree) gets. And there HAS TO BE A COOLDOWN TIME or else this is over powered!, lets say you can use this "trading outpost" ever couple of weeks or every month! i think its an awesome idea, that would make the game more interesing and help out the lower level players that cant do well in guild wars. Let me know what you guys think

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TJoab View Post
    I was wondering if a trading system would ever become a reality in Knights. Its something myself and lots of others have been dreaming about! I know this may have its flaws but i think it is a really good idea! You could have like a transfer market where other players could list their armors up for "sale", for x amount of gems (up to the seller), and then a buyer would buy that armor from that player for the number of gems they put it up for. And to make it better for you guys, you could add like a tax like 10-20% of what the price is you(gree) gets. And there HAS TO BE A COOLDOWN TIME or else this is over powered!, lets say you can use this "trading outpost" ever couple of weeks or every month! i think its an awesome idea, that would make the game more interesing and help out the lower level players that cant do well in guild wars. Let me know what you guys think
    I don't think this'd ever happen. As it stands it could possibly break apart the economy of the game.

What if players were to find an exploit in-game and then abuse it? Did you ever play diablo 2? There were tons of issues with players duping items and trading away glitched things for players valuables.

I mean, I'm not against this feature. I'm just saying it's a very risky feature for them to add.

changes

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons, as well as new additional content unique to this game.

Please add in a simple function:
    Are you sure you want to declare the battle? Yes. No.

So many people "accidentally declaring guild wars" its frustrating when you are managing a guild.