View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 26 of 27 First ... 1624252627 Last

Hi love to see if you can enable trading in game,

Quote Originally Posted by Dominare View Post
    Hi love to see if you can enable trading in game,
    You should know by now that they would not implement that, if you look at the threads for the past 6-8 threads involving trading, you will understand what I mean. It will never happen and a lot of people even go against that idea.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I think I would like to see all of the above, but I would like to see misses removed from the game. I know it's tk make it more challanging, however it always screws you over and it's annoying. VERY annoying. I hope these could please be taken out of the game. Thanks for hearing my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Hunt View Post
    I think I would like to see all of the above, but I would like to see misses removed from the game. I know it's tk make it more challanging, however it always screws you over and it's annoying. VERY annoying. I hope these could please be taken out of the game. Thanks for hearing my opinion!
    I agree with you on this Douglas about the misses that is.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by ATurla View Post
    I'm just a nice person and I feel bad for the people in the guild who are commanders and are upset with their armors. A lot of them are kids that can't afford gems. I just always try to help people. You have a lot of valid points I agree with so i'm not trying to offend you and I do agree with the fact that there are things that should be changed in the game that are far more important than my idea.
    Smart ideas. Kudos to you, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I agree with you on this Douglas about the misses that is.
    Thanks! ^_^

Maybe sometimes offer gems on a discount. People would love that!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yeah, a sale would be nice. My itunes is account is recieving interest for the dollars waiting on that sale
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Not about to sift through 26 pages, so sorry if these are a repeat...

Revamp the daily login rewards...There are other games out there that reward more in quantity and relevant items, just for logging in.
    Holiday Packs need to have a button to choose how many you want to buy, spending 30minutes to buy 100 packs is ridiculous.
    Some way to sell/make relevant the old crafting materials (basic armor fragments)...they are just taking up space in our Armorsmith
    Some way to sell Fusion Stones...Many of us have hundreds/thousands of these and nothing to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    Not about to sift through 26 pages, so sorry if these are a repeat...

Revamp the daily login rewards...There are other games out there that reward more in quantity and relevant items, just for logging in.
    Holiday Packs need to have a button to choose how many you want to buy, spending 30minutes to buy 100 packs is ridiculous.
    Some way to sell/make relevant the old crafting materials (basic armor fragments)...they are just taking up space in our Armorsmith
    Some way to sell Fusion Stones...Many of us have hundreds/thousands of these and nothing to do with them.
    I agree with you on this, the login rewards are a piece of **** and aren't rewarding apart from the 5 OR 10 gems, and yes other games have more rewarding login prizes.

The holiday pack is constantly being skipped for packs that are not needed we have informed our 4 guilds to not purchase and just wait... And told them other packs are not worth purchasing...of course that's our opinion but alot of use are now using Google play cards we have saved up on other games

Yeah agreed, we should start having the Holiday Packs again, it's ridiculous how there hasn't been one in 20 days now, almost 3 weeks. GREE must have activated the how-to-lose-money-and-lose-customers plan and believe it or not, it is currently working.

Hi GREE,

While I thoroughly enjoy the game I do have a suggestion for improving the way events are completed.
    While I really like the way the milestones are set out and you have inter guild rewards and rankings etc. I have 1 suggestion.
    As i'm sure you're aware with the current rewards system those who are strongest and in most cases richest will always receive the top rewards. Which is fair enough to some extent.

My suggestion is that you include an additional ranking system so that there are rewards based on your level and kept relative. Basically the way the structure works is you have a rewards system for lvl's 0-10, 10-50, 50-100, 100-200, 200-300, and 300+ or something like that. Obviously you wouldn't have the top reward for the winner from the lvl 10 group as good as the reward for the top of 300+ but it would still be better than what a lower ranked player would get in a high tier.

This way you are competing against more people your own level and it makes it more exciting for newer players and they will be more likely to spend gems if they think they have a better shot at winning something and gives them a chance to compete.

Hope you follow this and hope other people agree.

Kind regards,
    Sean

well gree at this point I have really loved the game. but after the last few updates the bugs and glitches are way out of hand now. so please stop with the new untested items that are causing so many problems and just fix the game you have now. then look at new items. having players locked out of accounts for days and days, armor rings and amulet all go missing. rewards that change after the event starts. these things need fixed before you open a al new can of warms.

The problem is just that: I doubt anyone at Gree reads these forums. And if they did, they would ignore customer's suggestions and requests, as always.
    It's hard to find a company caring less about their customers actually.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.