View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 22 of 27 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    I think creating an area to farm for gems would be great. Just put a limit on how many times a day you can visit the area, this way it is not abused.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    I got this new idea for a new feature. What about adding Passive skills that drop from monsters in Adventure mode and you can equip them. Each giving you a different passive ability. Like the air monsters might drop an Air passive that gives you 2-10% more chance to dodge an attack.
    -Earth passives give you a 1-5% more defense or a 5% chance to Stun the opponent.
    -Fire gives you 1-10% more chance to crit.
    -Spirit might imbalance your soul and cause you to get a special attack faster.
    -Water will give you 1-5% more chance to dodge a move and 1-5% more defense. Water might clease your mind and you are more aware of your surroundings and you get a 8% more chance to block. That will be a rare one to find.
    There will also be rare passive skills that allow you to heal for a percentage of the damage done to the enemy. They range from 5-20% life steal based on the damage done.
    Another rare one will be called 'An eye for an eye' basically 10% damage your enemy did rebounds back to him.
    These passives skills will be in the form of 'Cores'. They are like cubes that you put on your armor. I think this will add more diversity to the game and please tell me what you think of my ideas!
    This is one of the better ideas I've seen on here. That would make the game more customizable. Even though R&A have done that, this would have been a better idea instead. The downside to so much customizable options is switching out the R&A (or these boosts) while in a guild war. Time is taken away from war (every point matters, just ask the iOS top25 ppl) just to make that perfect matchup combo. Otherwise, solid idea
    Want to join a fun joking guild?

PSB could be the right fit for you! We're always recruiting and looking for active members - old and new. Contact kyle10espana on Line App to apply 😃

Thank you Rookeye and BettyMTF

Quote Originally Posted by Stultis View Post
    I think creating an area to farm for gems would be great. Just put a limit on how many times a day you can visit the area, this way it is not abused.
    This is one way to solve their free daily gem dilemma. Another possibility: a gem building that you harvest for gems instead of gold. i suggest it take up a 1x1 square. Maybe a gem tree. It'd be nice if it's output was more than 30 gems per day...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

New game content

Hello,
    I have been been playing for almost two years now. Over this time I have had many ideas on new game content. I would like to share them with all of you to see your thoughts.

First I would like to see if they could add a defense button to the lower left of the screen. It would work much like the attach button . It would build up over time for use.

Second
    would be to look at the purchase area. When buying items like holiday packs if there was a drop down menu to let you buy more then one at a time, it would really help me out. As there are time I buy lots of holiday packs and to keep pressing the the buy button over and over really takes time. Plus if we could buy say in groups of 5 10 or 15 in one transaction this would speed up the buying and get us back to the game. This would also lessen the amount of purchases processed on a credit card or I tunes account. Making it easier on them also. If needed you might look at doing over all the purchases. And set a cap for the transactions.

Third
    I would like to have gree set up a away to track gem buys. There has been times when I bought items that did not show up in game. That way gree would have a way to look back and see what happened to the buy.

Forth. Guild wars

With the new rewards in place there is two real problems with the new rewards. I think that at looking at the last war people would agree that the teams pushing for t25 and above get far better armor then the t25 and down all stayed the same. I think that if you changed the rewards for p25 to p50 to an older double epic or even a mono epic would be better then the current lvl 4+.

I would also like to see something done about the un armoring of Knights to allow a guild to max points. This is becoming a problem in the top 25 . The use of alliances to max point so one guild has an easier way to achaive top points is a manipulation of the game. Yes I do understand that game stratigy is a big part of this game but to use one guild as a lame duck to pull points off of is not far to the other teams that fight there way to the top. One way to stop this is to set a limit on the armor that can be used by teams placed In the top t25. All members would have to use lvl 4 or above armor.

Also it is apparent that some team use the same name on all players in war. This also provides an unfair advantage . This makes so you never know who you are fighting. Many times I have seen good team just give up and stop fighting because of this. One way to stop this is that on two guild members can have the same name .

FIfth Fusion

It would be great if it was a little less Radom when fusion armors. I beleive that if you fusion a + armor to a + plus armor you should receive the next lvl armor. If you fusion base level armor to base level armor then it is still random. So I.e. 4+ to 4+ equals epic. 4+ to 4 is random.

Sixth. Raid wars
    I think this area has some room for improvement. I myself like raids. So I would like to see it made better for all.

I would like to see the bosses change for each level. So lvl 1 and 2 be a mono boss. This would allow lower level players more enjoyment playing in raids. Level 3 and 4 older two element bosses. Lvl 5 and 6 the new boss for that raid.

Finaly special events

I think it would be really great to have a special event based around a new armor lvl.

So here is an idea . To hold an event to launch a new lvl armor . I will use a raid for example.

So in this raid you add a a seventh lvl boss. That boss is the first three element boss. With the new lvl and the new boss could come a new reward level also. A lvl that only works for that lvl 7 boss. So the top three teams that bet the most of the lvl 7 bosses will receive the new lvl 6 or 6+ armor .

One thing I would like to see with this is that the teams that win the new 6 or 6+ armor don't also win the first over all reward also. If there is a way to make a guild make a choice between the new lvl 6 armor or two5 + armors I think is best.
    It almost would Make two first places.

So there you have it my ideas . What are you thoughts

I like most of your suggestions, especialy the drop down multi-purchase for holiday packs, since Itunes seems to lock up on the 20th purchase every single time i buy more than 20...

However, i disagree with you on banning the same name tactic. I've never used it, but it seems to me an inventive way for an inferior guild to protect some of its weaker members by hiding them amidst the stronger, giving only a few targets to hunt. i applaud this creativity every time i face it, even while i'm cursing the, for using it.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I've been playing KnD for over 2 years now. I love the game, but the way the community is polarized over your new DF armors has me concerned about the future of the game.

Here's an idea. I just posted this on your facebook page but I thought I'd put it here too.

Maybe you should consider moving all future epics to heroic. Keep Heroic always running (every 2 weeks) like the EB armors and keep EB a legendary armor. Leave DFs to be obtainable by chests, and wars/raids. That way any f2p beginner can start with the map for 3*, go to eb for 4*, go to heroic 5* and still have pretty solid armors. With the free gems from the arena, videos/offers... people will still have the opportunity for a chance at a DF.
    Gradually phase in outdated fusible DFs and you'll have a pretty solid base of players.

This would allow players to farm legendaries to fuse epics, to use epics to fuse more epics, etc. Also consider upgrading heroic mode every time you cycle through elements and use other old EBs. This way the heroic mode would stay challenging. Remove prizes for unused fragments/shards and reset for each event. And then allow players to purchase fragments with gems. That way a player who invested hours into the event only to come up short has the option to buy the remaining fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jones View Post
    I've been playing KnD for over 2 years now. I love the game, but the way the community is polarized over your new DF armors has me concerned about the future of the game.

Here's an idea. I just posted this on your facebook page but I thought I'd put it here too.

Maybe you should consider moving all future epics to heroic. Keep Heroic always running (every 2 weeks) like the EB armors and keep EB a legendary armor. Leave DFs to be obtainable by chests, and wars/raids. That way any f2p beginner can start with the map for 3*, go to eb for 4*, go to heroic 5* and still have pretty solid armors. With the free gems from the arena, videos/offers... people will still have the opportunity for a chance at a DF.
    Gradually phase in outdated fusible DFs and you'll have a pretty solid base of players.

This would allow players to farm legendaries to fuse epics, to use epics to fuse more epics, etc. Also consider upgrading heroic mode every time you cycle through elements and use other old EBs. This way the heroic mode would stay challenging. Remove prizes for unused fragments/shards and reset for each event. And then allow players to purchase fragments with gems. That way a player who invested hours into the event only to come up short has the option to buy the remaining fragments.
    I think this is a very fair and well thought out strategy for integrating the new armors into the game. This would keep the new players and free to play players from being demoralized, intimidated, by this new armor set.

Okay so I thought of this new idea called 'Castles Raids' basically every 2 weeks you will be have to go through 50 dungeons in the Infested Castle. Every monster will have the same element but as you go through each stage, it increasingly gets harder and harder. After you complete a stage if gives you 1 2* armor for the first 5 dungeons,then silver keys for the next dungeons up until the 20th dungeon. Then in dungeons 21-30 it gives you A CHANCE of getting either silver keys or gold keys. In dungeons 30-40,you get guaranteed gold keys. In stages 41-50 you Dark prince chest. Also for every 5th dungeon there will be a special boss letting you know how hard its going to get. Also when I said every monster has the same element they do,every new Castle Raid will have you use specific armors for those 2 weeks if you want to make it through all those dungeons. Like maybe one Castle Raid the element all the monsters have is fire and the next Castle Raid event the elements the monsters have is fire/water. Also one dungeon is just ONE wave of 20 monsters and the amount of monsters increase by 1 through each dungeon completed. Finallythe amount of times you raid the castle depends on the amount of energy you have. You start of with 15 energy and 1 knight takes 4 energy,the rest take 2 energy. You can also use friends.
    (Just a FYI, the Infested castle will be a new place and everyone will have it unlocked.Yes even newbies)
    Last edited by P4R4NO1D; 03-28-2015 at 02:05 PM.

Now heres a graph of the rewards you get for completing the dungeons:
    1-5= 1 Two star armor for each dungeon
    6-20= 1 Silver key for each dungeon
    21-30= 10 Silver keys or Golden Keys (Depending on Luck)
    31-40=1 Golden Keys for each dungeon
    41-50= 1 Dark Prince key for each dungeon
    Heres how hard the dungeons should be:
    Dungeons 1-5 should be able to be completed by your typical level 20 that has at least 1 or 2 Star armors.
    The next 5 dungeons (6-11) require you to have 2 star armors on all your knights.
    The next 5 dungeons (12-17)require you to have 3 star armors on all your knights.
    The next 5 dungeons (18-23) require you to have at least 2 Legendaries.
    The next 5 dungeons ( 24-29) require you to have at least 2 EB+ and a normal legendary.
    The next 5 dungeons (30-35) require you have to 2 Epics and 1 EB+ Legendary.
    The next 5 dungeons (36-41) require you to have 3 Epic+ armors or use really strong friends.
    The next 8 dungeons (42-50) required 3 Epic+ armors that is the weakness of the monster or you can just use your friends.
    Last edited by P4R4NO1D; 03-28-2015 at 02:07 PM.

One simple thing, get rid of 2 star crap in chance chests!!!!!!!!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

It would be nice if there was a way to turn the 1000s of basic armor pieces in for gems or gold; preferably gems. They're all just sitting there waiting to be crafted but after a certain time they aren't worth the time & cost to craft.

How about a level for guild members between commander, and high commander? Someone with a tiny bonus to stats, but NOT able to spend quild money?

I would love to have a new map added to follow defeating the dark prince. If he is the prince, why not add the king to the fight. Also i think adding a trade system is a dumb idea. No offense intended just my personal opinion.
    NaRRuto RPo in the flesh!!! RA Rules!!!

We need to have a PVP arena where you can wager armor against the fights!!! Place some bets!!! How awesome would that be.

There should also be a building we can place in our kingdom that produces a gem every so often. You know, since there isn't a free button anymore...