View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 15 of 27 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Smile More Areas needed !

I reckon four more post Dark Castle Areas. In his tauntings, the Prince mentions his 'Family' - give his siblings & parents an additional Area each perhaps ?

Gifting armors will never happen. Can you imagine lvl1 alts with maxxed war epics owning the arena?

No GM with a clear state of mind would donate a war epic to a L1.

Even if he did, the player would still have to walk through all the sections, and he would turn into a regular customer most probably to keep up the state of his armor, while being a Lvl1 doesn't mean at all he will stay in the game. Actually I think most of them quit after a few days or weeks, according to what i see in my friends list.

New war idea!

It's a variation of the current fusion war.

Each guild that "enters" gets 1 fusion boost. Then, if you win your first battle the guild gets a second fusion boost. From here on out, as the guilds are matched, they can choose to wager as many or as few fusion boosts as they want, as long as they keep the 1 original boost. battles would be matched by the # of boosts wagered and then the regular system.

This would make fusion wars much much more exciting as you could bet big and win big... Or lose big...

And since this would encourage massive gemming among the guilds going for a lot of boosts, it should make gree happy too!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    No GM with a clear state of mind would donate a war epic to a L1.

Even if he did, the player would still have to walk through all the sections, and he would turn into a regular customer most probably to keep up the state of his armor, while being a Lvl1 doesn't mean at all he will stay in the game. Actually I think most of them quit after a few days or weeks, according to what i see in my friends list.
    They would if it was their own alt account

Cool Time to update the My Knights Section

It's kind of frustrating that you have to be in a Raid to update your raid armor, rings and amulets. The same goes for epic bosses and arenas. It would be awesome if you could update all of your Knights armor, rings and amulets, for each section (adventure, arena, raid, epic boss) from the My Knights tab. Get on it GREE

Lost account

I lost my phone about a year and half ago and I just now downloaded the game again cause it was an awesome game. I was wondering if I could transfer my old account combined to my new one. Wondering would I lose everything from my old one transferring to my new one. Thank you

I would be open to anything honestly. (heroic mode has been great in my opinion)

I still think some of the rewards for Epic boss and arena are pointless.... Getting 2,000 gold or 3 two star armors is like a slap in the face....

I stopped playing five months ago. I came back on because my son (who is 6) started playing my alt and I thought I might boost him up a bit by putting him in my now defunct (but still maxed out) guild. To my surprise the game was revamped after all this time. I'd given up hope.

I like heroic mode. It's a legit challenge to beat all 16 bosses enough times to collect 8 shards each. I get a drop about half the time so that's 256 runs through. I just started crafting the non-plus. The new monesters are well drawn and the improved drops for 3/4 star armors are great.

Rings and amulets are great too. Since dark prince keys sucked for the last 6 months or so i played, I never used mine and had about 70 stored up. So I instantly had enough 2/3 star rings and amulets for all my guys. I'm slowly enhancing now with the drops. It seems incredibly slow to enhance these things. 4 rings to go up 2 levels and increase by 1HP and that's at the start. What's the strategy to actually get rings/amulets to high levels?

It was a nice surprise to see that my war armors from 5 months ago were still strong enough to win in arena/war (although I'm sure they'll get crushed in a T10 run.

Once I finish going through the full heroic mode to get the epic+, I'm debating whether to start playing again. What does the guild landscape look like these days?
    Last edited by The Pale Rider; 01-06-2015 at 12:39 PM.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Guild Interaction

More! I think any type of guild interaction but maybe a tabard type cape that could be earn by guild that has some kindof like bonus % or something new.
    You could go after harder capes for different elements bonus %
    Maybe the guild has to quest a story line of that creates the caps and like forges it's own stuff to enhance caps and collect drops from monsters to craft them..or maybe Epics
    Last edited by Heidi Deemer Wilson; 01-06-2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Welcome back Pale Rider! Guild landscape hasn't changed much. Still a Rainbow guild winning Epic Wars and Raid Boss events (I think it was Rainbow Clay this past war).
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I would love to see an event where the 4 epic bosses are Toho Movie monsters.

Week 1 the epic boss would be Mothra the armor would be Mothra's Shroud (earth/spirit)
    Week 2 the epic boos would be Rodan the armor would be Rodans Battlegear Fire/Air)
    Week 3 the epic boss would be King Gidorah the armor would be Armor of Gidorah (Earth/Air)
    Week 4 the epic boss would be Godzilla the king of monsters and the Armor would be Godzilla's Platemail (Fire/Earth)

I mean you have had numerous monsters from movies in the past.....I think this would be an awesome event and a collection of Epic boss armors a lot of players would max and keep.

This is just a suggestion but I hope it is one that merits looking into and designing some really cool armors for these Monster legends.

Thank You For Your Time,
    Last edited by southpaw29; 01-08-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.

What about service, support and attention for your customers, the players?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...the-game/page3
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

new events

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons, as well as new additional content unique to this game.

Some of the players would like to see an elimination type event. And my idea to fix the armor slot problem is a trophy hall there are a bunch of us that just collect the epics but don't ever use them. A trophy hall would allow us to store them and show them off. Also more possibilities of getting the chest epics like for example offer them in the arena. Tired of seeing the same old armors in the arena .

Quote Originally Posted by DK IRON HULK View Post
    Some of the players would like to see an elimination type event. And my idea to fix the armor slot problem is a trophy hall there are a bunch of us that just collect the epics but don't ever use them. A trophy hall would allow us to store them and show them off. Also more possibilities of getting the chest epics like for example offer them in the arena. Tired of seeing the same old armors in the arena .
    The Trophy Hall idea is actually very good indeed. Besides, that the last two Epic Boss Collections featured with two outdated War-Epic Armors that everyone wanted them. With the Trophy Hall idea it could as well associate with few achievements titles for the collectors, like " bla bla bla" title for having for example "10-15" epics in your Hall. That could raise a little competition between guild alliances and friends hehehehe
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max