View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 5 of 27 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Other,

How about all 3 of them plus a whole bunch of new features already commented by our fellow Knights and Dragons players?

>Can we get some type of player biography thing implemented? Like if someone visits your profile, there's a bio section and you can put whatever you want there to let them know about you. This would be helpful for players searching for guilds or anything of the sorts.

>Also, maybe a better way for guilds to recruit members? Like a place where players not in a guild can go and click that they're searching for a guild. It can have separate sections for what types of guild you want to join. Maybe also some type of note they can add onto it. In addition, guilds should be changed to be separated into more categories, e.g. "Casual Guild" "Top 100" "Top 25" "Top 10" and whatnot.

>Last, how about an in-game poll system so people can vote for updates?

e.g.
    Poll 1 (Oct 13-Oct 20):
    What would you like to see implemented into the game?:
    1. x
    2. x
    3. x
    4. x
    5. x

Then, with whatever wins (maybe the top 2), make a post on the forums, facebook, and wherever else asking how we would like said thing(s) implemented. Then, take the most common ideas or the best ideas and either poll again or start working on them (or both). You can poll and work on things, and then if things don't pass, don't add them.

e.g.
    Poll 2 (Oct 27-Nov 3):
    The community has voted that they would like to see x implemented. How would everyone like this to be implemented?:
    1. x
    2. x
    3. x
    4. x
    5. x

The second poll would be multiple choice (and if two choices don't work together, then just pick the one with more votes). Possibly a minimum amount of votes to pass e.g. if it's higher than 60%, it passes, if lower than it doesn't.

and yeahyeahyeah
    I'm a bit tired so this may have not made as much sense as I'd want it to, but I'm sure everyone can make the most sense out of this as they can.

P.S. For polls, make a news announcement that would be at the very top or maybe a pop-up reminding you to vote if you haven't.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    >Can we get some type of player biography thing implemented? Like if someone visits your profile, there's a bio section and you can put whatever you want there to let them know about you. This would be helpful for players searching for guilds or anything of the sorts.
    About the profile: it already lists epic boss and arena history, so why not add guild history in there?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

new stuff… my two cents maybe somebody else already said it.

I don't know about the other high level players, but it seems like after defeating the dark prince there really isn't much else to go after. I know that many of the members in my guild stopped playing just because there was nothing else they really had a chance to achieve. The arena matches are great amd all, but for those of us on a very fixed income, any decent ranking is impossible for us to reach no matter how hard we try because we can't afford the gems. I watch all the ads and do the free offers because I have the time to do that. But what is the point? Sure it helps in the development of the game, but I still never seem to have enough gems to buy arena engery.

What if every one in a while we had a non-gem turnoment? Where nobody could buy extra arena energy? Or two different tournaments going on at the same time? One where you can't spend any gems on energy, and one where you can.

Also, a continuing story quest line after the defeat of the dark prince would be a really great thing to see. All we have to do is guild wars and tournaments, nothing else substantial. We made the defensive play, and chased the Dark Prince away. Now let's go on the offensive and go after the ones who sent him our way to begin with.

I do love the little arena quests though. So short and easy to achieve though. More of those amd more difficult ones would make it feel a little more rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by rdcbert View Post
    I don't know about the other high level players, but it seems like after defeating the dark prince there really isn't much else to go after. I know that many of the members in my guild stopped playing just because there was nothing else they really had a chance to achieve.
    Well, flash back to mid 2013:
    After crafting 2 or 3 of the storyline 3-star plus armors and using those and 2 friends to barely beat the Dark Prince, you finally could start work on getting your first boss+ armor by using those storyline 3-star armors against the correct boss.
    (boss non-plus armors were mostly too expensive to craft at 200K gold for their weak stats and only useful to try and fuse one of the few good legendary non-plus armors.)
    And you could then start to finally build up a collection of boss+ armors to use in that newfangled feature called "guild war"...

back to current time:
    3-star plus armors? lolwut, not crafting that weak junk; boss non-plus armors are way stronger. About 50-75% down the storyline you probably are strong enough to grab your first boss+ and fighting the Dark Prince is a walk in the park.

There has been zero change to storyline in that nearly 1 1/2 years, while boss armor stats have gone up, so that transition from storyline to boss conquering has completely been lost.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Armor ideas

Hey WaffleLord here,

I thought of a good idea for an armor. Not the art work, but a good idea. Like, what if you guys made a guild armor? The shield would have the guild crest and the colors would be completely guild custom and same with the elements. Everyone in the guild gets the same armor and elements, but the elements are decided by the GM and will stay those elements no matter what. If you leave that guild the armor disappears and if you join a guild you get that armor.

Maybe even have a custom design that the GMs can do to make the armor look the way they want? An idea that is good.

Sincerely,
    Waffles.

What would the stats be? Elements? Or are you talking a re coloring of every armor one has??

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    -I'd like to see unlimited armor slots. I mean, you can basically have as many armors as you want except that you're limited from crafting them at a certain point. It would be nice if this was lifted or at least a reason given as to why it hasn't been lifted yet.
    -Removal of misses/crits (not special attack)?
    -Some type of daily events? Nothing grindy but something to do for 30 minutes-an hour a day that's not really required.
    -More events in general.
    I agree with most of the ideas in this thread but I completely agree with REMOVAL OF MISSES. I have had characters miss every hit against the epic boss lately, I mean basically that character becomes worthless because of the misses, they are completely un-necessary. If you do nothing else in the game please remove them.

I was JUST playing KnD (Still wonder why...?)
    But anyways, i was paying attention to this one thing.. i need 2 more dragon's horns to be able to craft Dragon Tamer Costume, but where could i get those 2 objects? ONLY from chests. Well that doesn't make sense at all, So why do we have these millions of legendary armors in our armory, when we cant craft any of those?
    The "ingredients" needed for all those armors are only obtainable by opening chests, or summoning bosses at the summoning stone, and that requires gem spend.

So my points is, What i personally would like to see change in the game, is make those items drop from mobs, instead of buying gems.
    The game really is no longer fun to play f2p. and it seems like money is Gree's Top priority, instead of us players(Read: Customers)
    And every businessman should know that a happy customer is the customer that brings the dough in your wallet.
    IGN: FD GM S0ulj4h, Lvl 205

Proud founder of the guild ´Fallen Devils´
    Title: Guild Master

Best Epics:
    Revelation Robes+ lvl 99
    Glacial Regalia lvl 99 (x2)
    Dragonborn Aegis lvl 99
    Cryptid wargear lvl 99
    Ashenfire Robes lvl 99
    Ravage shieldplate lvl 99

"Nobody is perfect, And i'm nobody"

Quote Originally Posted by S0ulj4h View Post
    So my points is, What i personally would like to see change in the game, is make those items drop from mobs, instead of buying gems.
    ive been saying they need a summon stone update, that will for free summon a random old EB beast every day that will drop their mats. or make them bosses in a map expansion.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    or make them bosses in a map expansion.
    That would be awesome.
    Would love to see some new stages, with new, harder mobs that also yield better experiance for faster leveling up.
    IGN: FD GM S0ulj4h, Lvl 205

Proud founder of the guild ´Fallen Devils´
    Title: Guild Master

Best Epics:
    Revelation Robes+ lvl 99
    Glacial Regalia lvl 99 (x2)
    Dragonborn Aegis lvl 99
    Cryptid wargear lvl 99
    Ashenfire Robes lvl 99
    Ravage shieldplate lvl 99

"Nobody is perfect, And i'm nobody"

And every businessman should know that a happy customer is the customer that brings the dough in your wallet.
    That notion seems to work on the inverse of the size of the potential customer pool.
    Low potential customer pool: you want to keep your customer as happy as possible, potential customer pool the size of Google Play Store and iTunes: customers are replacable fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    ive been saying they need a summon stone update, that will for free summon a random old EB beast every day that will drop their mats. or make them bosses in a map expansion.
    Sounds interesting. I'd like to be able to see the bosses from before I joined and collect their armors. They are already downloaded to my tablet/phone anyway, since I highly doubt Gree excludes the old bosses you can't summon at the summoning stone (because they were from before you joined) from the download.

That would be awesome.
    Would love to see some new stages, with new, harder mobs that also yield better experiance for faster leveling up.
    Well, if you run the last few storyline locations with the correct armors (probably by now even just boss+ armors would work), you can get a level worth of exp. before your 6th knight dies, which triggers a health refill, which allows you to gain a level of exp. again before your 6th knight dies, repeat, repeat 24/7 if you want for limitless leveling after level 100... (Any of the Kingdom of Darkness levels: just run the 1st screen with an armor not-weak against any of the listed elements, then exit after the screen, reset by clicking another level, Haunted Citadel or Zephyr Plateau: run a few screens with an armor not-weak against any of the listed elements, exit before you get to the boss, reset etc. You are trying to minimize the damage taken from each minion to 1.)

Less spending requirement

I'd like to see content that doesn't require a gems to succeed at, that instead focus on team work to achieve high ranking.

I would love to see more high level story zones where the bosses would be a really old epic bosses you need to fight.
    for example:
    Flamegem Construct (Mono Fire)
    Cumulo Nimboss (Mono Air)
    Banshee (Mono Spirit)
    King Crab (Mono Water)
    Mountain Man Gorlog (Mono Earth)
    2 material drops guaranteed per boss you defeat.
    Those would result in legendary armors being crafted and giving you a slightly better chance at getting an epic through fusion because I know it's a pain in the butt, even I have not been able to get anything out of fusion and have been playing for over a year now.

The free gems could also see an overhaul where you tie it in with the login streak.
    Every player who logs in gets 3 - 5 gems every day.
    This resets the next day he logs in. And you are already have such a system in place because you give rewards to us when we log in so it's not a big change you would need to make.

I'm from Belgium and if I'm lucky I get 1 or 2 gems a week so I know how frustrating the free gems button can be.
    I have seen people get 100 gems a week and not getting any message that there are no more videos to show you, how is that fair??