View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 16 of 27 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    I would like the ability to increase the quality of the result of combining armors by using gems or extra fusion stones or jewelery. I hate combing two good armors and receiving garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    The Trophy Hall idea is actually very good indeed. Besides, that the last two Epic Boss Collections featured with two outdated War-Epic Armors that everyone wanted them. With the Trophy Hall idea it could as well associate with few achievements titles for the collectors, like " bla bla bla" title for having for example "10-15" epics in your Hall. That could raise a little competition between guild alliances and friends hehehehe
    I still want to see an elimination type event all of them now are point based so w or l only counts for bonus points what's the point of having a w-l record if it doesn't amount to anything???

Quote Originally Posted by Mantuxsas View Post
    -TOS Violation-
    Sounds legit, please ban!
    Last edited by legalious; 01-09-2015 at 11:34 AM. Reason: TOS Violation
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

The ability to kick inactives out during an event. They can still take that event reward, but then they won't be able to take next events reward.

Also, a guild history of where each player has been for the last ~5 events or so. This allows us to identify hoppers sooner without worrying if the new recruit will pull his weight or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethers View Post
    The ability to kick inactives out during an event. They can still take that event reward, but then they won't be able to take next events reward.

Also, a guild history of where each player has been for the last ~5 events or so. This allows us to identify hoppers sooner without worrying if the new recruit will pull his weight or not.
    But what if the person decides to spend only one war with ur guild that is t10 and do an all out ($5000) but has a terrble point history, wouldn't that not be fair for that person who just wants the new war epic and only that war epic but u reject him because he has terrible point history and what if he just just trying to add even more gems to the gems that person used with $5000 on the gems.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

This rejection and point history thing would also cost GREE plenty of money and vacation days for their workers
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Those are already in Heroic mode.
    are you joking?
    I mean that it looked to me that his proposal was different from the current one
    he was talking about some extra encounter happening very rarely, now all encounters are deterministic
    Last edited by XBDMRRFPN; 01-09-2015 at 06:28 PM.

a way to pm friends in game would be a nice addition

Also, a way of earning Gems through non-event type game play. Like achievements/story mode milestones, or maybe some repeatable quests.

Free videos are a decent way to earn free gems, but they're not related to game play at all.

My thoughts

I would like to see a reward for being used by your friends to encourage helping out lower levels even if the reward is only 1 gem. For raids I think it would be cool if they made a legendary version as well and each member gets pieces based on how many bosses are defeated.

It would be kinda fun to have raid bosses with different sizes according to levels.
    Like: L1 boss: same height as knights, L5 boss: can't maybe even see the head.
    It feels kind of strange when you fight a L2 boss and a L3 boss afterwards, and both have the same size, as their strength is so massively different. Maybe it's not even that difficult to implement by simply scaling the images.

The option to buy more then one holiday pack in one go, i would like the option to set a number that i want to buy.

The option to buy more then one holiday pack in one go, i would like the option to set a number that i want to buy.
    i wish but If you could buy more than one, they'd have to raise the price or you could spend $100 and get 2000 gems, 1.5 million gold and 100 2* armors...it'd make the regular packs useless.
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    i wish but If you could buy more than one, they'd have to raise the price or you could spend $100 and get 2000 gems, 1.5 million gold and 100 2* armors...it'd make the regular packs useless.
    Well i can buy 100 holiday packs one at a time, so doesn't matter if i buy 100 solo or 100 in one go. Holiday packs are only in game for 24 hours.

Well i can buy 100 holiday packs one at a time, so doesn't matter if i buy 100 solo or 100 in one go. Holiday packs are only in game for 24 hours.
    Ah...I gotcha...Yeah that is a pain in the a$$...alot of wasted time...I think back in the day you could only buy one.
    It is the best deal for your $$
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF