View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 18 of 27 First ... 81617181920 ... Last

Ok yeah I've not done heroic and raid yet. If they offer so much more then great! I'll take it back, I'll reply when I've experienced them. I do enjoy the guild wars and there is a raid about to start so hopefully it will be good. But isnt it normal to have a bit more to upgrade other than att and def? I really do enhancing the armours though to it look cooler(and be much stronger obviously).

It would be great if guild members could donate gold and armors to other guild members.

Wibdog, there is other ways to upgrade now that rings and amulets have been added to the game. They alter game play a bit. With them you can increase attack, defense, and health. It shakes things up a bit as older armors become more competitive and by stacking one type (att,def, health) is makes it so that even matching elements are not a guaranteed win.

I will never agree to gear swapping/gifting, but the ability for the GM of a guild to "give" gold from the bank would be a nice idea. However, it would likely be abused as any sort of gear swapping/gifting would be.

Quote Originally Posted by wibdog View Post
    Ok yeah I've not done heroic and raid yet. If they offer so much more then great! I'll take it back, I'll reply when I've experienced them. I do enjoy the guild wars and there is a raid about to start so hopefully it will be good. But isnt it normal to have a bit more to upgrade other than att and def? I really do enhancing the armours though to it look cooler(and be much stronger obviously).
    You can fuse/combo the rings and amulets (for a chance at higher level goodies) just like you can armors, and after awhile those stats get up there. Stacked stats from war jewelry can seriously shift what was a poor epic into a better one, and a good one into a great one. Keep crafting!

P.S. You may find the repetitiveness of Raid boring, but look at your milestone rewards...I love raid because it gives me loads of fodder to enhance my good armors.

P.S.S. I wrote a newbie guide for Heroic Mode. Lemme know if you need it.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

"Possible Ideas"

Hello, it's my eight ideas, what can be added to the game:
    I : More areas with monsters (now are 32, you can add additional 16) and longer storyline (more quests).
    II : More levels what add Hp, Atk, Def and friend limit (i think to 150 lvl).
    III : Quests with rewards like : armors, rings, amulets, keys. And this quests should be harder.
    IV : New boss collection :
    -reward for craft normal versions : 3 keys to limited chests and limited cape
    -reward for craft plus versions : 5 keys to limited chests and Runic Robes (because it's the best armor what i saw, not stats, but look)
    V : Face, hair, eyes, skine tone, what can be buy from shop (for gems or gold). ***And you should add moustache and beard***
    VI : Every epic boss should have own scenery.
    VII : Three new statistics :
    -agility : shows a chance to do dodge enemy attack (in percents)
    -luck : shows a chance to do random critical damage (in percents)
    -fast : shows a chance to do first attack (in percents)
    VIII : In Fusion Blitz should be :
    -Fusion Boost Armors
    -Fusion Boost Amulets
    -Fusion Boost Rings

***I don't agree swapping/giving armors (because you will be more happy when you find/fuse/win epic armor than then when someone give/sell it to you).***
    Last edited by Ok Spok; 01-26-2015 at 03:17 AM.

Guild history

One feature I'd love to see is the history of a player. For example which guild they were in so we can try to contact that guild if we doubt the players history. Should make it easier to check for disrespectful players.
    LINE ID: larsvankeste
    Majestic leader LINE ID: Le-phill
    Knights and dragons player.
    Joined Majestic Legion/Nation 11 februari 2014. Still enjoying the guild!
    Multiple epics, passed level 100 a long time ago.

Unsure if these ideas have been posted yet but here goes

- expansion of the solo aspect of the game
    Add more solo levels and quests so people are not forced to join a guild after they beat the solo part of the game and allow for more individual based gaming

- introduction of two new elements (for example metal and lightning)
    Adding new elements opens up a ton of new combinations that will stop the overflowing armour collections where people have 8-10 of the same element armours stacked up (for example the amount of mono earth epics is ridiculous at the current time with the new epic stats not being worth the upgrade almost)
    Plus adding new elements opens up the opportunity as stated above for more solo levels and expansion. Of the solo quests

- armour trading or gifting within guild or with friends
    Now this is a heated debate amongst people I know in the game as most feel gifting or trading would ruin the game as new players desperate for epics will beg everyone etc etc
    How about the gifting option gets activated once a year at Christmas only to stop abuse of that part and if trading is an option perhaps set rules to make the trade as in whatever is being offered (epic) has to be matched in stats with whatever is being offered as trade (so if it is a maxed epic whatever is being offered in return has to match those stats before the trade becomes approved) with a set minimum and maximum of course to prevent abuse (so max 5% above or below otherwise declined)

- addition of "set" bonuses and events
    What I mean by this is for example during war and raids with a theme they can allow for set bonuses
    Let's say you have a raid boss that is fire and earth for example which could translate into a storyline where the raid boss is out to destroy nature
    If you have a specific set of armours to protect nature like earthwarden Druidic and a third to complete this set for bonus against the raid boss
    This is just an example of course but the idea of having themed raids and storylines to promote having complete sets of armours it would make a lot of older epics that are obsolete worth something again
    Of course a similar option can be made for non epics so lower players can enjoy the same benefits

- chat or message function to friend list
    Adding the option to communicate with friend list would be great so not limited to guild only

- build up for wars and raids before the events
    currently there is an announcement and then the event
    With the addition of heroic mode it seems as tho this should now be an easy thing to add to the game
    So instead of heroic mode the addition of a war prep mode (needs a better name of course) should be doable
    Let's say there is a war or raid event planned with spirit and fire as elements
    The storyline and prep mode could allow for questing through newly activated levels like in heroic mode where you have to build up your water and fire armours with an EB and newly added quests
    For the lower level players it offers them a storyline to follow and increase their armours before the raid or theme weekend event takes place
    To make this fun and worth it for higher level players is you can allow for an element boost on either amulets or rings or armours to make it worth it for them to follow the storyline and finish the event before the weekend raid or war

I have more items but let's stick with this for now
    It's a quick post from my iPad but I can build these ideas into proper business proposals showing the stats and potential benefits in a business model but as this is a player forum I am keeping it simple for now
    Last edited by ApophisEire; 01-26-2015 at 06:11 AM.

armor trades

As a player that has gemmed a lot and received my epics through chests/fusions, I believe trading should be allowed. As I read through some of the posts one said it shouldn't be allowed as no other game let's you trade armors. My argument to that is that this game revolves completely around armors. They don't.
    I think the big concern people have about the trading armors idea is how much will it be taken advantage of? Can and will it be able to be glitched somehow? I think there's an easy solution in my opinion. Set it so that armors can only be traded once. Period. This stops the back and forth trading of one armor between multiple people. Also, prevents the "I only lent him the armor now he won't give back" situation.
    Another thing you could think about is restrictions on who you can trade with not by guilds, but by setting a trading partner in friends list. After requesting trade partner, it must be accepted by other trading partner. Once this process is completed set up a 3 day waiting period. This gives both parties the ability to actually think the trade through before jumping into it. Maybe even restrict the number of trading partners allowed to have with a 3 day waiting period to remove partners as well?

The major thing I would like to see in this game is something that is actually somewhat shameful on Gree's behalf. Sorry Gree . In game messaging system....come on...
    Last edited by Keegan Wilkie; 01-28-2015 at 03:41 AM. Reason: typo

I would like to see the reward system for raids (personal rewards, and progression rewards) used in guild wars and fusion wars and also make it so that you don't get a guild reward unless you actually participate to a certain amount of points and/or energy used.

And it would be really great to see the stats for raids so you can see who attacked what lvls and how many times and who gets killing blows. And maybe put like small type rewards for being the one who finishes off a raid boss.

Another would be to remove the animation to the jewelry enhancing its not gonna change looks so its just a waste of time.

And can we either get more plots in our castles or some new upgraded buildings for more money or faster crafting?
    Last edited by Sean A Roberts; 01-28-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Wouldn't mind daily quests. Swap it from beat a boss or collect this or do this in arena.

And maybe an update to quest rewards maybe scale them with what lvl the person is.

Game Addititons

The ability to trade armor with guild members in exchange for gems.

Epic Milestone

I think people that have played a long time (high level) should have an advantage over others. This is where I am getting at. It's kind of annoying seeing a level 21 player with the newest epic. I think you should make milestone. The higher level you get the more armors that your are able to craft or receive from chests.

Example: level 50 your able to craft tier 1 armors
    Level 100 you unlock tier 2
    Level 150 and so on.

This would make the game more rewarding and gives people something to strive for.

I would like to see either a longer time period or better drop rate of shards during the heroic mode. As it stands now GREEdy has managed to ruin something entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappa View Post
    I would like to see either a longer time period or better drop rate of shards during the heroic mode. As it stands now GREEdy has managed to ruin something entertaining.
    I agree. I would like to see heroic mode extended.