View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 12 of 27 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pease View Post
    U don't have to be a millionaire... members of "that" guild spend $160 per raid or guild war.
    You realize that with all the 1/2 day events, if you guesstimate 2 per week, that's $1000+ a month on a phone app game, assuming they use them only in clan vs clan events and not also on solo rewards like arena and epic bosses.

There is no denying that a huge rift exists between spenders and non-spenders. Things like craftable epics are helping but I think the fuse rate should be boosted a little. I probably go through 40-50 sets of legendaries to get 1 epic. I have only fused 3 since I started KnD 6 months ago.
    Last edited by Head-Hunter Arc; 12-16-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    You realize that with all the 1/2 day events, if you guesstimate 2 per week, that's $1000+ a month on a phone app game, assuming they use them only in clan vs clan events and not also on solo rewards like arena and epic bosses.

There is no denying that a huge rift exists between spenders and non-spenders. Things like craftable epics are helping but I think the fuse rate should be boosted a little. I probably go through 40-50 sets of legendaries to get 1 epic. I have only fused 3 since I started KnD 6 months ago.
    Er, people don't spend $160 on a silly fusion blitz (unless they really want to, but I doubt anyone really spends over 500 gems).
    $160 per weekend = $640/month = $7,680/year. It's not even that much if you have a decent job, not to mention you won't be running top 10 every weekend.
    no

Now that we've had time to familiarize ourselves with the new jewels, one thing I hope will be considered is a jewel lock feature....... so that once you set up jewels on a particular piece of armor, enabling the lock feature will make sure the jewels will stay with that piece of armor when you switch the armor from friend to main and back to friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    once you set up jewels on a particular piece of armor, enabling the lock feature will make sure the jewels will stay with that piece of armor
    That would be nice. And, when you try to fuse rings and amulets, it removes those equipped from the fusion choices, instead of the current getting a message saying "This is already equipped on *" AFTER you select it.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I don't know if it is th right thread but I would suggest to:
    1) give the possibility to the users to trade armors and items
    2) give the possibility to smelt shards (and that you can always see them even if all your armorsmiths are busy)

new elements

I have a great idea for knights and dragons. I think it will get player more interested and more new players. it also will help with expanding the kingdom as well. yall are doing a great job with epics but the elements are getting bored and just keep recycling how about spice it up with five new elements in there own category. can start out as single element epics then start having them as duals. The five elements I have in mind are Dark, light, ice, poison, lighting not in that order.*

the tree will look like this
    Dark beats light
    Light beats ice
    ice beats posion
    posion beats lighting
    lighting beats dark

I think this will expand the game in a big way and add more to the game as well as more fun with new elements. please reply will like to know what you think.

content

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons, as well as new additional content unique to this game.

Firstly thanks Clementine for allowing me to finally be able to comment! very pleased. The most obvious is to expand the map with new levels. Heroic mode does make it more playable which the community is clearly grateful for but for more advanced players who have played over many years! me being one! would love to see an expansion of zones. The ability to message a player in game.

Power Attack

This may come and nip me in the butt, but I think that in the boss raids there should be a special attack. Same as the new power attack. Where you sacrifice all 4 energy for a power attack and to hit harder. It may be beneficial to GREE because, it may cost more gems for points. And gems =$$$

I also feel like a unique thing to put into the game would be addition to the new Heroic Mode. I think it would be cool if there was another addition to the dark princes areas. This would unlock say 1 more area. That means if you get through all 16. And get the +. And the last one gives a shard. Or peice of a shard. Where you can collect only 1 of these shards each month. For 4 months. And after those 4 months you can craft a strong + armor in addition to the heroic armors. Just a thought.

Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Now that we've had time to familiarize ourselves with the new jewels, one thing I hope will be considered is a jewel lock feature....... so that once you set up jewels on a particular piece of armor, enabling the lock feature will make sure the jewels will stay with that piece of armor when you switch the armor from friend to main and back to friend.

I actually thought of this myself, with wars and epic bosses and jump in around constantly. The rings are always being disorganized. I think the amulet and ring lock is a good idea. But for your main knight here should be say 5 slots basically where you have a set up. For instance:
    If I had a DBA which is spirit/fire slot 1
    Slot 1 would lock to:
    DBA
    Spirit/fire ring of choice
    Spirit/fire amulet of choice

Slot 2 is peacock so
    Slot 2 would be locked to:
    Peacock
    Wind/water ring of choice
    Wind/water amulet of choice

I think that makes sense any questions let me know. But honestly this should be addressed either way

Ideas

Some of my ideas for new features to the game.

1. Make every armor in the game craftable
    2. Allow rings and amulets of different tiers to be combined
    3. Allow us to combine common armor shards to create shards for higher level armor
    4. Allow crafting of rings and amulets
    5. More map area and castle area for buildings
    6. New building: Gem Mine - produces x number of gems per hour or day. Just as our current buildings do with gold

Guild Alliance Wars/Raids

It's no secret that there are pacts made in game between guilds. Why not expand the wars and raids to include groups of guilds in an alliance to fight for top prizes?

I suggest an alliance be consist of 4-8 guilds and then combine all their collective guild scores as 1.

It allows a larger number of players to reap top prizes. Instead of 400 players , it'll be 3,200 in the top 10! 4,800 players competing for #11-#25 than 600.

This added gameplay will enhance some strategies. It'll broaden the playerbase to feel like they're a part of something more within than the game. More available positions create more competition.

Trade system

I think a trading system in the guilds would be cool, maybe gems for armors. It could even be something that has to be upgraded to where you can only trade common and uncommon armor and as you upgrade you work up to epic armor. You could even include the new amulets into the trading as well.

Remove Missing Add Blocking

I heard a rumour that would suck if it was true. Heard items were beiing addedto alter the accuracy rating of hits. I bleieve missing is stupid and very unrealistic. A knught in a duel situation would block with the shield thats on many of the armors in game over a complete miss. I suggest removing missing from the game entirely and add half damage in its place to suggest a block. If you really want to be creative. Add a benefit tomthe armors that have 2 weapons like northerners battlegear like 200% damage on a power attack as blocking cant occur as effectively.
    Missing is incredibly frustrating and it always seems to happen right after you paid for energy with gems . Thanks.
    Ps tried to participate in the design an epic boss contest but apparently i cant send a picture with an i pad which is weird

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls On Parade sandman View Post

I actually thought of this myself, with wars and epic bosses and jump in around constantly. The rings are always being disorganized. I think the amulet and ring lock is a good idea. But for your main knight here should be say 5 slots basically where you have a set up. For instance:
    If I had a DBA which is spirit/fire slot 1
    Slot 1 would lock to:
    DBA
    Spirit/fire ring of choice
    Spirit/fire amulet of choice

Slot 2 is peacock so
    Slot 2 would be locked to:
    Peacock
    Wind/water ring of choice
    Wind/water amulet of choice

I think that makes sense any questions let me know. But honestly this should be addressed either way
    Or you could just put a spirit ring and amulet on your spirit knight and just leave it their. Instead on complaining that you put a wind ring on your spirit knight and then switched to a bone saw and its magically gone. Wouldnt of happened if there was a spirit ring there

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Er, people don't spend $160 on a silly fusion blitz (unless they really want to, but I doubt anyone really spends over 500 gems).
    $160 per weekend = $640/month = $7,680/year. It's not even that much if you have a decent job, not to mention you won't be running top 10 every weekend.
    You dont have to participate in every event .