View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 4 of 27 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    This game needs a better in-game recruiting system basically there isn't one.

All your suggestions are good.

Essentially you want to keep the game entertaining for the level 100+ people who have done everything

Challenging limited time quests would be awesome (could make challenging weekly quests which are more complex than the 3 arena ones)

New content or higher levels of the ones that are already there (Which unlock once you complete the regular Dark prince).

New Achievements to obtain once you hit level 100. easier than the black meddle one which requires 3500-4000 gems to get, but that is challenging and requires a serious effort.

Guild quests: giving purpose to the already active guild quests even after hitting level 75 with the guild.

rework the potions. i'm almost at 400 of them and have no use for them.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Just a friendly reminder to please keep this thread on topic and constructive. Additionally, I am reading and reviewing it regularly, and passing suggestions onto the Developers. Thanks!

First off, pelase don't let this thread die like Elita's did..

Suggestions:
    1. Make this game fun again for player over level 100. It currently just isn't fun anymore. All we can do is play wars in weekends and collect gold between those weekends... Add an/some event(s) during the week, something other than Epic Bosses. Something like limited time quest. Craft X amount of a specific armor to complete the task and get ~3 gems(?).

2. As someone said before on this thread, add more zones. You can use old Epic Bosses like "Drax The Dragon Rider, Admiral Hateheart, Efreet, Etc".

3. Update the daily reward system. Getting 250 gold for being online 5 days in a row isn't really an excitement to do it again..

4. Add something like an in-game chat system. People are currently using third party apps just to communicate with each other. Ask 100 gems to use it for a month if you really want to make money on it. (I'm talking about private message here, not global chat)

6. Last but not least, do never ever think about implenting a trade system in this game. Example: I'll make a new account, give it all my epic armors since I can trade them for basics and, since arena is kinda level-based, rule the arena with a level 5 character. Doesn't look fun right?

This one isn't a new content suggestion, just a suggestion. Take a look at your "Free Gem" system. Multiple people are abusing the video offer system to get automatically unlimited amounts of gems.. I'm currently talking to someone who is using this abuse and will post it on this forum and send a support ticket about it once I found out how he does it.

Putting a cap on the amount of video offer watched before the button will disappear doesn't help here. They still get around 5K gems before it vanishes and just wait untill it comes back to do it again..
    Last edited by Bonaya; 10-07-2014 at 12:40 AM.
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Thumbs up Armor trading

A armor trading centre.
    Where you can trade armor with other people and buy finished armors for gold.

Cookiemonster

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaya View Post
    6. Last but not least, do never ever think about implenting a trade system in this game. Example: I'll make a new account, give it all my epic armors since I can trade them for basics and, since arena is kinda level-based, rule the arena with a level 5 character. Doesn't look fun right?
    This isn't true. I got lucky in one of my accounts and ended up with 3 epics at level 26. I was destroying arena. Then arena started giving me people that were literally 40 levels above me with maxed out epics. I don't know how the arena system works, but I can tell you I was pretty mad about it and stopped buying gems for that reason. I understand I was strong for my level, but pitting me against people with 3x my stats AND epic armors just isn't fair.

Many good suggestions here

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    - Increase stats for 100+
    - More levels/new areas
    - Summon bosses for less gems
    - More Limited Time Quests
    - Daily challenges
    I agree with the above 5 suggestions, and they seem to be common in most threads.

The vote only let me choose one option, but really I would like them all. But more zones would be my priority. I need something new to do in this game.
    Jax
    GM
    The Enclave

What about the arena challenge where you have to finish off the opponent with a special attack? At least you have to think about what you're doing then. It almost requires skill
    Jax
    GM
    The Enclave

Map expand

Will the map of our base ever expand more? And and more stages after the dark prince like the king of darkness, queen, ect.

can we have auto Special on EB? like the Raid Boss, there is no better time to use it, than right when you can use it.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    can we have auto Special on EB? like the Raid Boss, there is no better time to use it, than right when you can use it.
    That's not true. Say you're fighting fire/spirit and your best armors against it are water/fire, mono water and water/fire in that order. Then you don't want to special attack with the mono water's last bit of health, but wait for the water/fire unless the mono water's 150% does as much damage as the second water/fire's 200%...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I would like to see the lower tier armors out of the special chest,makes no sense. Better chances at fusing epics,cause many people have no luck with the chest or just don't have the cash. Something that would make it easier to recruit players without guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    That's not true. Say you're fighting fire/spirit and your best armors against it are water/fire, mono water and water/fire in that order. Then you don't want to special attack with the mono water's last bit of health, but wait for the water/fire unless the mono water's 150% does as much damage as the second water/fire's 200%...
    It basically all evens out. If you wait the extra turn or two to hit the special, then it is likely you are shorting yourself one more at the end, so it essentially does the same amount of damage with negligible differences. I've gone through without using any special attacks just to see the difference, the variance is only about 5% if you never hit special attack.

Quote Originally Posted by maddog081 View Post
    I would like to see the lower tier armors out of the special chest,makes no sense. Better chances at fusing epics,cause many people have no luck with the chest or just don't have the cash. Something that would make it easier to recruit players without guilds.
    Playing devils advocate.... so you're asking that they take out all the bad rewards, and only put in good rewards, and make it easier to get epic armors overall? Honestly they should have 1* armors in the chest, be glad they don't. You're paying for a chance at an epic, you're not paying for the 2* armor, if you don't get an epic, the reward is irrelevant so who cares what else is in there.

Making the game easier for everyone doesn't make it easier for anyone.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

1. Let us craft the EB/EB+ armors even our armor slots are full. Nothing as frustrating to burn armors you could actually use for the leveling of EB/EB+ to something less usefull just to get more free slots.

2. Give 1 free chest opening per week

3. Let us exchange crafting materials for better quality ones like 10/1 or something.

4. Add more rewards for logging in every day, maybe like max 7 wit a lege as the best reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    Give 1 free chest opening per week
    you get like, 7 silver a weak? i have 46 saved, because i hate having garbage armors taking up space.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else