View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 13 of 27 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by James Howlett View Post
    Or you could just put a spirit ring and amulet on your spirit knight and just leave it their. Instead on complaining that you put a wind ring on your spirit knight and then switched to a bone saw and its magically gone. Wouldnt of happened if there was a spirit ring there
    And what happens when you need to move an armor from one of your knights to your commander? That's right. Yiu have to re-equip everything and again when you swap back.

Improvement suggestions:

1.) Please, for the love of god, add a notification for guild war being declared. I'm so tired of checking the game to find out that I missed a guild war by a matter of minutes.

2.)Please also add a confirmation request when fusing epic boss collection armors so they don't get accidentally used (yes I messed up and fused one by accident preventing me from reaching the 2nd tier reward). Better yet, make it where you don't have to keep them all. What's the point of keeping them in your inventory anyways?*****Found out today that this feature was added. Too bad it wasn't in time to keep me from missing out on 5 keys and an epic armor
    Last edited by Head-Hunter Arc; 12-19-2014 at 11:17 PM.

How about removing the Subaru legacy, and the ESPN ads in the free gem videos. Neither pays and is frustrating to see over and over and receive no rewards.

Daily Heroic Bounty

It's player appreciation month so I hope you take this into consideration,

Yes we have quests, but they don't reward high enough to players that deserve more, and once you complete all the quests, you are left with 3 new quests for the arena every week (no fun). I propose we have something added into Knights and Dragons called Daily Heroic Bounties (or quests). These Daily Heroic Bounties could consist of something that is hard for most of the Knights and Dragons community. This could be defeating the Dark Prince 10 times in a single day, defeating the epic boss at a certain level without using a special attack, or even attempting to fuse an epic. These Daily Heroic Bounties would reset everyday and would be extremely hard to complete. By doing this, the rewards would be high so it would keep the Knights and Dragons Players wanting to come back every day. I hope you guys take the time to read this and tweak it how you feel fit. I'd love to see this in the game. Enjoy the holidays!

-CoolDead Blade

Angry what we want.....

Take out the freakin ' misses. It truly sucks to miss 3-4 times in a row during a battle,war, arena, EB fight and/or Raid. This factor offers nothing to the player but frustrations and anger toward your product.

Misses factor is way to damn high!!!!!

enough said

Gemless Events

I understand that gems are profitable to the makers and necessary to run things. I am very thankful for heroic mode because its an opportunity for those who cannot spend as much to get some nice epics.

My suggestion is doing an event once in a while where nobody can use GEMs. (Raid, guild war, ect.) Perhaps limit them a few times a year. This gives a carrot out to those who get frustrated and quit because they cannot compete with those who spend thousands of dollars on the game. These events would be pure strategy and activeness. People would definitely be logging on a lot more during such an event instead of showing up once during a war, spending a ton of gems, then not logging on for the rest of the event.
    Last edited by jonesy215; 12-22-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Ads that dont pay

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    How about removing the Subaru legacy, and the ESPN ads in the free gem videos. Neither pays and is frustrating to see over and over and receive no rewards.
    I agree with taking out the ads that dont pay. For me it seems to be the Subaru Legacy ads and Happy Honda Days ads. I get most of my GEMS through videos and its very frustrating getting the Happy Honda Days with Stretch Armstrong 10 times in a row and not seeing a single GEM. I dont know if this is intentional or if it is a bug but its annoying. I have seen each of these ads almost 100 times each and not getting GEMS for them is extremely discouraging.

Hmmm, I'd definitely like to see armor trading. Maybe a global chat, that would be nice for some of the Clash of Clan type gamers. But my big idea is the Nemesis Chest. I thought a lot of the Nemesis armor sets looked cool (My overall favorite is Kodiaks Nemesis, it looks epic). I would like you to take old Nemesis armor, up the stats, make them to where they can change forms, and put them in a special chest called the Nemesis Chest. You can distribute Nemesis Keys or just make it gems only. The chest will be all mono types. I think it would just kind of be a cool idea for armor collectors, plus you'd get some strong mono types with only one weakness.

My Friend Code: XBW-HCY-BHF

Ok, so my other ideas would be to add extremely rare stuff. Two things in particular. A special form of armor that is not the color it's supposed to be. (Like Red Seafoam Armor or White and Gold Armor of the Dark Prince or Silver Steampowered Exoskeleton?) Maybe they could only be obtained in event Chests, Dark Princes Chests, or by crafting?
    My other idea is to randomly insert past Epic Bosses into random questing stages. Let's say you expect to see Waterio and encounter Water Golem instead. They would be slightly stronger than the regular boss, they would drop one of their special item, and maybe some gold, but the chances for encountering them would be 1 in 10,000 or something. So rare that some players will never encounter one. You could even throw in Raid Bosses. Please tell me what you think?

My Friend Code: XBW-HCY-BHF

Exclamation my account got hacked

Hello Gree my account recently got hacked into as I am lvl 119 with nothing now I had lots of awesome stuff but now I cannot play tbh as I only have 1 3* now and everyone in the arena has epics and nothing else because of my level.
    If you could possibly sort out something for me that would be great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Hello Gree my account recently got hacked into as I am lvl 119 with nothing now I had lots of awesome stuff but now I cannot play tbh as I only have 1 3* now and everyone in the arena has epics and nothing else because of my level.
    If you could possibly sort out something for me that would be great thanks.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Support-Ticket

When does Epic Armor Voting Start?!?! I thought it was supposed to be yesterday?

Sorry wrong thread

Please, make raid bosses quicker to kill or at least make a button like "auto" or something, where it will automatically click the special attack. Each raid boss takes like 5 minutes to finish my attack, and thats 4 energy. I just think that raid bosses take up way too much time...

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire03 View Post
    Please, make raid bosses quicker to kill or at least make a button like "auto" or something, where it will automatically click the special attack. Each raid boss takes like 5 minutes to finish my attack, and thats 4 energy. I just think that raid bosses take up way too much time...
    Try a lvl 6 raid boss, you will need more then just 4 energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy215 View Post
    I agree with taking out the ads that dont pay. For me it seems to be the Subaru Legacy ads and Happy Honda Days ads. I get most of my GEMS through videos and its very frustrating getting the Happy Honda Days with Stretch Armstrong 10 times in a row and not seeing a single GEM. I dont know if this is intentional or if it is a bug but its annoying. I have seen each of these ads almost 100 times each and not getting GEMS for them is extremely discouraging.

It isn't Gree who puts up those ads, for that you need to contact Fyber GmbH