View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 25 of 27 First ... 152324252627 Last
    I was wondering if there could be some sort of recruitment station we could build in the castle where we recruit soldiers for our kingdoms army. Like starting out we could have 10 or 20 soldiers max. Then after recruiting them we could equipt them with armors that we have so long as they all have the same armor on. Maybe skip rings and amulets at the begining for them. But as you level you recruiting station up you can have more and more soldiers until you max out at like 50-100. this would give alot of players a use for those wearker armors we end up smelting away or a reason for the top guilds to collect multiple armors.

Once you get all the squared away have some sort of war system once every so often where you and your army face off against the hordes of the dark prince's army.

I'd love to see Rings and Amulets that may affect the gameplay and not just the stats, a new kind of starmetal rings that may:

*Increase the rate of missed hits but grant extra Exp
    *Decrase Health but increase the drop rate of trasure (rings, amulets and Crystals)
    *Increase Attack but also increase the miss rate.
    *Increase the chances of double loot from Bosses.
    *Give an 200% attack bonus (like Raids) for special attacks.
    *Grant elemental protection or immunity (Eg. wear a ring with elemental protection to fire while using a Spirit armor and get normal damage instead of 1.25)

I think these amulets and rings should not be leveled as they would be already a bit OP so maybe cap them at level 3.

Stuff like that may spice the game a bit.
    Last edited by Valarauko; 05-22-2015 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Typo fix

love the game and had another idea, it would be awesome if you could implement an in game store that we can spend gold to buy potions so we don't have to wait as long to fight again. and of course implementing a way to share armors with our guild members would be amazing. those who spend money to buy armor from chests end up having many of the same and have no use for them while the guild members could use them. that way their money isn't wasted and they will most likely spend more money to help their friends out. but all in all its a great game and I look forward to more like it.

Im allways against any form of sharig or trading, it will ruin the game and draw tons of scammers and such to KnD. Buying potions for gold, or some kind of market where you can trade fusion stones, potions, crafting materials and gold would be ok i recon.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

They really do need a way to sell off crafting material and such. my game takes so long to load when going in to craft and such, and it would be nice to unload these 10k worth of basic water pieces. also would be nice if they had a fuse again option that as long as you have more of what you are fusing together it would fill them in and speed up the process.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

10 days for heroic mode and a trade in option for armors. For example trade in 3 Earthwardens for 1 Earthwardens+

ok for the most part I am loving the updates. the new milestones are fantastic. one thing I would love to see is a change in the rewards for the fusion wars. the rewards for the guild in the fusion wars have been the same sense they started fusion wars. so if you can up the boosts for the guilds what be one thing that I think would push more teams to put runs together for them. the other thing I would like to see is maybe once a month change the holiday pack to have boost in them. so each most you have the opportunity to buy boost for .99$ you would make a killing on it and we all could then be able to lvl those really cool df's we have now.

the other thing I would real like to see is an increase the total number of armor that we can hold and still be able to craft. I have been unable to craft for some time now. maybe set a new limit based on you lvl so if you are at lvl 250 you can have 250 armors. or if you are at lv 500 then maybe 1000 armors
    Last edited by Ice victor btno; 05-22-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    They really do need a way to sell off crafting material and such. my game takes so long to load when going in to craft and such, and it would be nice to unload these 10k worth of basic water pieces. also would be nice if they had a fuse again option that as long as you have more of what you are fusing together it would fill them in and speed up the process.

Maybe if they'd let us craft Rings and Amulets with those Basic, Common and Uncommon materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice victor btno View Post
    ok for the most part I am loving the updates. the new milestones are fantastic. one thing I would love to see is a change in the rewards for the fusion wars. the rewards for the guild in the fusion wars have been the same sense they started fusion wars. so if you can up the boosts for the guilds what be one thing that I think would push more teams to put runs together for them. the other thing I would like to see is maybe once a month change the holiday pack to have boost in them. so each most you have the opportunity to buy boost for .99$ you would make a killing on it and we all could then be able to lvl those really cool df's we have now.

the other thing I would real like to see is an increase the total number of armor that we can hold and still be able to craft. I have been unable to craft for some time now. maybe set a new limit based on you lvl so if you are at lvl 250 you can have 250 armors. or if you are at lv 500 then maybe 1000 armors
    I am now a Level 500+ and I love your idea...

Two more ideas...

1. A new guild officer position. The Standard Bearer - standards (flags) were often rallying points for troops in medieval warfare... So if the standard bearer is still undefeated in a war, then the other guild gets either a small attack or defense bonus (choseable by the Standard bearer).

2. Radaghast should enable any developer to check in on any accounts just to look for bug abusers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchos View Post
    Two more ideas...

1. A new guild officer position. The Standard Bearer - standards (flags) were often rallying points for troops in medieval warfare... So if the standard bearer is still undefeated in a war, then the other guild gets either a small attack or defense bonus (choseable by the Standard bearer).

2. Radaghast should enable any developer to check in on any accounts just to look for bug abusers etc.
    I like these ideas, but it could take a while to implement them if ever.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

The problem is that people might claim that they did or didn't sent or receave an armor and that would create a catastrofic mess for GREE. 100.000 dollars for the guy that lied about transfering his armor whoo-hoow!

Quote Originally Posted by Joost van der Velde View Post
    The problem is that people might claim that they did or didn't sent or receave an armor and that would create a catastrofic mess for GREE. 100.000 dollars for the guy that lied about transfering his armor whoo-hoow!
    What proplem? Are you claiming that GREE should have a system to track it down accuratly so that there wouldn't be that kind of problem?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I would love to see an event where the 4 epic bosses are Old School Toho Movie monsters.

Week 1 the epic boss would be Mothra the armor would be Mothra's Shroud (earth/spirit)
    Week 2 the epic boos would be Rodan the armor would be Rodans Battlegear (Fire/Air)
    Week 3 the epic boss would be King Gidorah the armor would be Armor of Gidorah (Earth/Air)
    Week 4 the epic boss would be Godzilla the King of Monsters and the Armor would be Godzilla's Platemail (Fire/Water)

I mean you have had numerous monsters from movies in the past.....I think this would be an awesome event and a collection of Epic boss armors a lot of players would max and keep.

This is just a suggestion but I hope it is one that merits looking into and designing some really cool armors for these Monster legends.

Thank You For Your Time,

ITSB Godzilla/ TFW/KC Godzilla
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.

I'd like to suggest a longer term raid type event.

I'm currently looking for more reasons to login to KnD besides epic boss energy.
    I realize the general theme of events in the game and I'd like to propose a 7 day long Raid type event called a 'Dungeon' with either several monsters you can choose to challenge

Here's how I see either mechanic working.

--Choose who you Challenge--

This Dungeon type has a more direct link to specific rewards. So remember the word BALANCE as you read.

Imagine the Raid interface, except each circle offers the ability to scout a different monster.

-Scouting a boss requires a player to fight a wave or 2 of monsters before scouting can be successful
    -The placement is random each event, so friends/guilds must share info on which monster is hidden on which circle. A small task but it's the little extras that count
    -Each monster is an old Epic boss (saves monster development time + gives access to weak epic and legendary rewards)
    -Farming for material doesn't require as much strength as the Epic boss but requires more active playtime
    -Same energy cap and rate as a Raid

--Pros & Cons--

-Pros-

-Gives a starting point for new players to farm higher level materials
    -Opportunity to increase Epic boss power and replace the epic boss as the 'easiest epics' with these dungeon epics
    -Increased playtime
    -allows higher level players to farm armors for fusion

-Cons-

-Dev time
    -Balancing
    -Potential influx of armors
    -Allows lower level players to quickly level up, possibly taking away from the story/stage aspect

Thanks for reading I know a dungeon type event is probably suggested often, this is simply my take on a potential way of doing that