View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 21 of 27 First ... 111920212223 ... Last

I agreed a good Chromatic with good stats is much better...if not...it will be a waste of time.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Well since we defeated the dark prince what about his parents.?

Quote Originally Posted by lowskie View Post
    Well since we defeated the dark prince what about his parents.?
    It will be great to see grand-pa and grand-ma too!!!! Haha...
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Still doable, just lower mins presumably.
    A level 10 Raid Boss is doable..... but how much fun would that be? Expensive too. Never mind the huge advantage those with Black Chromatic would have over everyone else. If Gree decided to do a Chromatic Heroic Mode first (so most people could get at a normal version epic) then a Chromatic Raid wouldn't be so ridiculous.

Exactly to the point Lord P!
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I got this new idea for a new feature. What about adding Passive skills that drop from monsters in Adventure mode and you can equip them. Each giving you a different passive ability. Like the air monsters might drop an Air passive that gives you 2-10% more chance to dodge an attack.
    -Earth passives give you a 1-5% more defense or a 5% chance to Stun the opponent.
    -Fire gives you 1-10% more chance to crit.
    -Spirit might imbalance your soul and cause you to get a special attack faster.
    -Water will give you 1-5% more chance to dodge a move and 1-5% more defense. Water might clease your mind and you are more aware of your surroundings and you get a 8% more chance to block. That will be a rare one to find.
    There will also be rare passive skills that allow you to heal for a percentage of the damage done to the enemy. They range from 5-20% life steal based on the damage done.
    Another rare one will be called 'An eye for an eye' basically 10% damage your enemy did rebounds back to him.
    These passives skills will be in the form of 'Cores'. They are like cubes that you put on your armor. I think this will add more diversity to the game and please tell me what you think of my ideas!
    Last edited by P4R4NO1D; 03-09-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Fusion

I fuse a lot of 50 EP armors and the "switch" button makes it a bit easier. But still it is a lot of tapping. I would like to see either a button to permanently "switch" or even better 4 extra buttons to directly fuse any of the 50 EP armors if fodder is available.

The new content I would like to see is something based on what the players are asking for.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Columbian, this isnt going to happen because GREE thinks we are just paying for solid gold wnd that we are just stealing their money so they implement these changes to THIER LIKING BUT NOT OURS BECAUSE they think we are gaining a profit so they will think of a way to overturn it, and plus they want to get rid of f2p as fast as possible to gain money, free videos are allowed because it is a way for them to gain money due to the companies letting GREE advertise so GREE gets money, plus knd is downloaded for free so they dont have that $1 or $2 advantage and multiplied by total players about $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 although this is offtopic everything matters, and if that applies to the court I believe it should also apply to reality. Plus knd is just pixels so GREE are just getting money off of pixels so they dont care as long as the money rolls in plus thier ceo/founder is a billionaire that is probably the one making GREE greedy and plus the founder is the greedy one not the company, the company is just following his GREEdiness and influence

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    I got this new idea for a new feature. What about adding Passive skills that drop from monsters in Adventure mode and you can equip them. Each giving you a different passive ability. Like the air monsters might drop an Air passive that gives you 2-10% more chance to dodge an attack.
    -Earth passives give you a 1-5% more defense or a 5% chance to Stun the opponent.
    -Fire gives you 1-10% more chance to crit.
    -Spirit might imbalance your soul and cause you to get a special attack faster.
    -Water will give you 1-5% more chance to dodge a move and 1-5% more defense. Water might clease your mind and you are more aware of your surroundings and you get a 8% more chance to block. That will be a rare one to find.
    There will also be rare passive skills that allow you to heal for a percentage of the damage done to the enemy. They range from 5-20% life steal based on the damage done.
    Another rare one will be called 'An eye for an eye' basically 10% damage your enemy did rebounds back to him.
    These passives skills will be in the form of 'Cores'. They are like cubes that you put on your armor. I think this will add more diversity to the game and please tell me what you think of my ideas!
    I think this is really creative!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Why are they shortening the time for heroic armor quest it's sad and it's harder to get now they need to extend the heroic quest longer and not only 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Duc Tran View Post
    Why are they shortening the time for heroic armor quest it's sad and it's harder to get now they need to extend the heroic quest longer and not only 7 days
    I have to agree with u, I mean 10 days is more reasonable plus the drop rates are atrocious, but they shortened it probably because too much people were complaining about it being too easy and GREE doesn't want to give players free epics so they are hoping for some gemming (or more gemming) to make money as free videos also make money (since companies pay GREE to advertise for them in an attempt for those companies to make money too) along with the shop to buy gems, that is probably why.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

This is something I have been thinking and it wouldnt be like a major change or anything but it would help (especially with how short the new heroic mode is). Potions are actually rare to come by, and now with heroic mode we actually have a use for them. I think making them buyable with gold would be a great idea, tho the price for each potion im not sure yet, and also probably have a limit on how many you could buy per day/have in your inventory at once. Just a thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    This is something I have been thinking and it wouldnt be like a major change or anything but it would help (especially with how short the new heroic mode is). Potions are actually rare to come by, and now with heroic mode we actually have a use for them. I think making them buyable with gold would be a great idea, tho the price for each potion im not sure yet, and also probably have a limit on how many you could buy per day/have in your inventory at once. Just a thought though.
    That wouldnt work well, being that GREE is trying to make money and so they will charge gems instead, but then again who will pay for potions with gems? U see the ppint, plus why would GREE make a limit if they want to make money?

Just a thought here, what about leaving heroic stages open? Run the events like you normally would for the epics (though I would like to see them last longer, buts that's besides the point), but leave the stages themselves open permanently for farming and leveling.