What makes this game so good? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What makes this game so good?

Post Count
    You heard the man, mods... you've been accused of violating forum rules. Care to respond?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Sure dippy whatever u say. Lol. U gonna run as forum moderator though?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Would the mod who keeps changing my post without comment kindly refrain from doing so? It would be one thing if I actually violated any rules, but if you're going to randomly censor posts, at least have the decency to say so. Either delete the post entirely or else add a tag that the post has been edited by a mod and why. I really don't appreciate having my words changed after the fact without notice because they're quite literally not my words anymore, and I'd rather not have posts hanging out there attributed to me that don't say what I originally typed.

Post Count
    Nope.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post

The $5 footlong corndog hut is what made it great for so long. Just don't ask about the goatse.
    What happens in the Corndog hut.........never escapes Miss Corndog's basement.
    HTC Red DogZ: Top 100.....can you hang with the big dogZ? Join 381-517-992

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You heard the man, mods... you've been accused of violating forum rules. Care to respond?
    Another gree rat! Lmfao gotta love them... Just point and laugh.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

No fun anymore

It use to be friends that made me like the game and kept me going but they all left due to the game errors and Gree being Greedy with the gold. If you want to play Gree's game and do good you need to set alarm clock and spend most of day helping your syndicate in these events. Alot of people have the problem when they attack the Bosses or another player in war and get booted out every time then have to restart the game which takes from 50-60 seconds. When people have to work the next day and set the alarm clock then booted out of game that can be very exhausting. We all have busy lives and our familys pay for our time spent in the game. We used to have so much discipline and dedication to the Gree's game but were burned out now. Im afraid Crime City might end up like Legions at War. All that time, life sacrifice and our money for nothing. I wonder how many Crime City accounts were made and how many are truly active now. Because of money it costs for paying your emplyees and overhead cost I think youll see that Gree's older games will die out while Gree's other new games will be better. Its just bussiness i guess.

Someone should make a Thread about the sacrifices that our families, friends, work and us made while we played Gree games.

And a thread on the devices that we ruined while playing Gree games.