Temp Boosts.... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Temp Boosts....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bugssss View Post
    I completely agree with you but GREE never seems to think things through.
    You should send them your resume since you qualify it seems. These energy and health boosts are HUGE for people who have none of their own while giving only a small boost for those who already have many. In addition, by making most of them obtainable gold free it allows to close the gap between the newer players and the older top players.

But hey I had to think this post through so I don't blame you for not realizing this before.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like these temporary boosts! If you're not in the top few factions and if you haven't been playing for so long that you got to earn some of those legendary boost units from back in the day this is a fun way to keep things interesting and the temporary nature of the boosts means you have to continue earning them!

They are not making them crazy/ridiculous to obtain and we are now getting energy prizes, health reloads et.al. for participating events too! This is great because it allows us to use more strategy when it comes to using them and to either use them in that game or save up for an event/boost we really need!

I really don't see why you guys are complaining... If you hate the temporary boosts so much no one is forcing you to get them by the way... And to those who said it's a way to keep us playing, well OF COURSE IT IS! It's a way to keep us playing and checking in regularly, it's a way to keep things interesting and to reward daily/regular players! That is GREE's job and I see this as a job well done... I really don't see the problem here - it's not like these require you to be on every five minutes, once or twice a day should be enough not to miss anything...

I give this a thumbs up as long as it doesn't start to cost a lot to get them temp boosts I'm happy!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherah View Post
    I give this a thumbs up as long as it doesn't start to cost a lot to get them temp boosts I'm happy!
    LOL. It's already starting to! Keep chasing them folks, Gree has you hooked.