Thread: For admins

For admins

Well I am quitting the game and already deleted it. Will no longer be playing it.

For you to know why.

1. Money grabbing game, IE events and units lacking.
    2. Cheaters reaping rewards, and lack of forum posts in great detail by admins explaining what you doing about it. All that is ever posted is cookie cutter answers to issue.
    3. All these so called sales for gold.....when what you get is not worth what it costs.
    4. Nothing new as in events, always the same old same old crap. Game is not an indepth game with massive amounts of code, it is not COD or MW......no need to wait weeks for new events.
    5. Units unballenced, a swarm of common rocket troops or snipers can swarm R units. Lame
    6. Prospective of lack admins taking action on cheaters by a simple leaderboard check.
    7. No trading of units between members within alliance.

Say it isn't so!
    Omg dude we are all gonna miss you.

P.S. Who are you?

Captain Sarcastic

You can leave for those reasons if you want but for point 4 the events change regularly. They brought in bosses and are constantly tweaking them. And you might be forgetting that this is a free to play IOS game so I think It's pretty Good if you don't pay anything. And for number 7 not trading isn't a big deal. They obviously aren't doing it for balancing reasons and most importantly.... of course games want to make money. It's the goal of the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmartuszewski View Post
    Well I am quitting the game and already deleted it. Will no longer be playing it.

For you to know why.

2. Cheaters reaping rewards, and lack of forum posts in great detail by admins explaining what you doing about it. All that is ever posted is cookie cutter answers to issue.
    3. All these so called sales for gold.....when what you get is not worth what it costs.
    4. Nothing new as in events, always the same old same old crap. Game is not an indepth game with massive amounts of code, it is not COD or MW......no need to wait weeks for new events.
    5. Units unballenced, a swarm of common rocket troops or snipers can swarm R units. Lame
    6. Prospective of lack admins taking action on cheaters by a simple leaderboard check.
    I agree with you on them not taking action against hackers. I checked the versus leaderboards and I had seen a player with two maxed out Shella Drones and two maxed out Commoner's Revenge which is impossible to have as they are not available in chests since they were both given as rewards for this event!! What is the point of reporting players through support tickets when you don't receive an answer to your issue until a month later? What is the point of posting these culprits in the forums if you are going to get banned for it. I am still waiting on support for an open ticket for over 1 month and a half now. This is ridiculous.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

The things they do right are Good but the things they do wrong are horrific

I agree with you on regards to balancing units and cheaters. But, like any other game out there like this one, it takes a lot of time and money to try and stay in top.
    Regarding cheaters, I am 100% that Gree is not bothered with them, otherwise the league of war game would run on a shielded server ( is not at the moment) , therefore allows glitches/exploits to take place( and oh boy there are some out there )
    If you ask yourself why they don't have a shielded server, the answer is simple:
    - if you want to have a server like that , you will have to pay from your income to keep that running and obviously Gree wants all the money for themselves.

Play the game with joy and with friends and if you don't like it, just try another one.

Have a good day !

Quote Originally Posted by Rmartuszewski View Post

For you to know why.

If you want to quit, you will be missed, but I dont know about some of these points for quitting.

1, You dont have to spend a dime to enjoy this game, simple patience and strategy will get you far enough to beat invasions and boss battles without spending a dime, or even using too much of the mats they give for free.
    2. well you are correct, but i dont do pvp so i dont encounter them and i am nowhere near the battle for the 1-10 spots so, yeah. i dont care about that, they are in all games anyway.
    3. sales for gold, just like in point 1, you dont have to spend a dime on this, getting gold keys are easy enough, and waiting for the double SR and UR drops are worth it.
    4. in the past month they added the boss event, and tried out two new ways to play invasion and pvp ( both sucked imho, but hey, at least they did something).
    5. units are not unballanced really, the OP hastastus snipers got nurfed by the mesh armor upgrade, and the odontes has the new UR and SR sejanus to contend with, either way, this is classic Rock paper scissors. every unit has a counter unit.
    6. you got a point there, but then again, point 2.
    7. you are correct as well on the trading, but as someone pointed out above could cause more issues than its worth.

seems that with a little patience you might be able to enjoy this game, but as a player that spends money you might be upset.

Yeah, the Sejanus annihilates the previously invincible ordontes. In fact, I think the level 50 sejanus is probably the best unit in the game. Think I'll start a new thread just to praise it... lol!!!!

Sorry to see you go OP, but we can address some concerns on hackers/cheaters.

1. Report these players through the ticket system. That is the fastest and most effective way to start an investigation against a player. Naming and shaming on the forums is against the Forum Code of Conduct and will result in a ban. The forums are not the place for these reports. We do not want to harbor such negativity, but welcome constructive conversation.

2. Many of the players reported via the Forums are often already gone by the time we see them. The ones that are actually abusing the system. Once again emphasizing that reporting via the ticket system is faster.

3. We do not publicly shame players or share the results of our investigations. This is for a few reasons:
    a. This may release details for other players of this type to find and exploit more items.
    b. This encourages belittling other players. In other words, it opens the wormhole. Again, we do not want players to feel this is okay or this to be the venue for such shaming. While some players posted may be of this type of user, others are not.

4. We are working on implementing more security features and locking down on some of those aspects. More security will ultimately mean less capabilities for such exploits.

Thank you.