Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Stylerweiland View Post
    I'm having the exact same issue, and mine has not been fixed as the other responder Stated. Mine has been doing this for at least the last 3 to 4 days.
    Has anyone heard from Gree regarding these bugs?

They're aware of them and they're working on it is what I was told.

Why do we have the exact same rewards as from the last event (refinery event)? This will be the 3rd event in a row where eye of justice below are given. Not really motivating me to play hard as I can, and have, gotten plenty of those helos in my unit drops. Is this a mistake? Please give us better units to win and morale boosts, not energy boosts!

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    Why do we have the exact same rewards as from the last event (refinery event)? This will be the 3rd event in a row where eye of justice below are given. Not really motivating me to play hard as I can, and have, gotten plenty of those helos in my unit drops. Is this a mistake? Please give us better units to win and morale boosts, not energy boosts!
    Even the Rare in this weeks Boss event is little motivation...Xanthipus IV (or however spelled) is available in the campaign.

Those units are really not worth playing for at all. I totally agree with all of you. Gree needs to step up, fix those bugs with linking multiple devices, unlinking them, etc... Some people are trying to unlink their devices and they simply have everything NOT WORKING AT ALL... Gree also needs to start offering worth prizes on those events otherwise ppl will play elsewhere...

Latest Update does not work

I keep getting an error that tells me I need to have a network connection to play. This only happens after I install the latest update. I have to uninstall the update in order to play. Any ideas anyone? Do I have to unlink my accounts?

The points are all whacked out on the current boss battle.
    I thought something was screwy. I won 20,400 points on my lvl 22 boss, next lvl I won 16,640 points, on the 24th boss I won 16,800 and on the 25th boss I won 11,600 points!???
    This is wack

I have noticed the choppy point reward system as well. Just finished a level 25 and the rewards going the wrong way...or so it seems

Yes, I have been having this problem, too. I just fought a level 40 battle and I only got 15,000 pts for it! I had to fight 6 Boss battles to get the 100,000 pts for the first Caudex. I should have only had to fight 4 or, at most, 5. Now starting second 100,000 pts for 2nd Caudex and got 13,900 for one of my battles which I fought entirely on my own. Going through morale like crazy. Not much reward for damn difficult battles at level 40 and up.

Wth Gree?!?!?!?! Only 16,000 pts for level 41!!!! It took 10 morale bars to take the boss down and I only get 16,000 pts and $600,000?! Not worth it.

Question Unlinking Multi-Devices

Besides those crazy points on Boss... There is a bunch of players trying to unlink multiple devices and they didn't get any help whatsoever from Gree tech support yet. Some cannot even play the game because of that multi-device connection for almost 2 weeks now. What's going on Gree? So many players complaining and not playing this game anymore just waiting for your help on the Multi-device issue! Play help 'em...

GREE

Why dont Gree reply to my messages? I paid for gold bars and bonus morale and energy , my bonus has never arrived . 5 times ive contacted them and not a peep back ! Come on people , take my money then you should be treating my right !!

Multi-Device Support

I log in to the League of War app on my iPad Mini and am greeted by a caption from the Game Center confirming that I am logged in there too, but when I try to access Multi-Device Support within the app it keeps insisting quite erroneously that I am not logged in to the Game Center.

Exclamation Army Disappeared!

This is now the 3rd time this has happened to me since I started playing (playing since the game first came out). In the past, I was pretty new, so it wasn't a huge loss, but now it's different. I put a lot of time and $100 into this game... (I know I'm a sucker, but I don't mind throwing a little money to developers of a game I really enjoy. Lol!)

My entire army as well as storage is completely different. It's a bunch of seemingly random low/mid level troops. I played all night Sunday (got near the rank of 50 in the vs battle) then logged on Monday afternoon and all my troops are gone. I had so many awesome troops built up... All are gone

I would be happy to list the troops I had because they were my regular armies (different events=different troop strategies) and recent rewards for maxing out in events.

My level is still accurate (209) but that's about it. I had completed the campaign events and now I'm back to the middle. I also had 8 gold keys saved up that are now gone. I don't even know how many boosts I had saved up (it was a bunch, but not this many) but now I show over 200 moral boosts and my morale and energy energy full refills are gone.

I have sent 2 tickets (one yesterday, one today). My troops changed again this afternoon, but still jacked up. I have not received a reply. (My game name is GeneralDisaray)

I just read the forum sticky about sharing accounts and am curious. I have an iPad and iPhone... I linked my two devices last week with my primary (iPad) account... Is this what screwed my army up? I thought that was the point to the link option...

Someone please put my mind at ease and assure me I'll get all my awesome (event reward) troops back
    Last edited by 5150ward; 10-21-2014 at 09:57 PM.

And your name is General-Disarray!!!??

Quote Originally Posted by 5150ward View Post
    This is now the 3rd time this has happened to me since I started playing (playing since the game first came out). In the past, I was pretty new, so it wasn't a huge loss, but now it's different. I put a lot of time and $100 into this game... (I know I'm a sucker, but I don't mind throwing a little money to developers of a game I really enjoy. Lol!)

My entire army as well as storage is completely different. It's a bunch of seemingly random low/mid level troops. I played all night Sunday (got near the rank of 50 in the vs battle) then logged on Monday afternoon and all my troops are gone. I had so many awesome troops built up... All are gone

I would be happy to list the troops I had because they were my regular armies (different events=different troop strategies) and recent rewards for maxing out in events.

My level is still accurate (209) but that's about it. I had completed the campaign events and now I'm back to the middle. I also had 8 gold keys saved up that are now gone. I don't even know how many boosts I had saved up (it was a bunch, but not this many) but now I show over 200 moral boosts and my morale and energy energy full refills are gone.

I have sent 2 tickets (one yesterday, one today). My troops changed again this afternoon, but still jacked up. I have not received a reply. (My game name is GeneralDisaray)

I just read the forum sticky about sharing accounts and am curious. I have an iPad and iPhone... I linked my two devices last week with my primary (iPad) account... Is this what screwed my army up? I thought that was the point to the link option...

Someone please put my mind at ease and assure me I'll get all my awesome (event reward) troops back
    The name says it all. Sorry bro, I couldn't resist.