Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I suppose both my names (game and forum) suggest things are bound to go wrong... lol!

Update: One week later - today I received an email saying my ticket was closed and to reply if I still have a problem... Perhaps needless to say, but I replied. Soooo frustrating.

New update: 2 weeks... Still no help. Sent PM to moderator on here last week... Got canned response. Absolutely terrible support now. I regret giving these guys my money. These games were so much better before Gree took over. Moderator, if you read this, I would be happy to remove this post if I could simply get some help.

Update again: 3 weeks... Still no help. I want my money back!

Another update: One month... Still no help. No replies to tickets. I check the status of my tickets and they show solved... I reopen only to show solved again with no reply from whoever is closing my tickets... Absolutely unacceptable. I have no recourse. I have PM'd Tadaaah and received replies, but no fix.
    Last edited by 5150ward; 11-23-2014 at 11:19 PM.

30% bonus doesn't work

30% "bonus" is wack! Slightly less than 1 in every 3 gold chests should yield a SR or UR unit. I opened SIX gold chests and got all R units. Three more from gold keys I won in current event…3 R units. Wth Gree?! I sent a ticket notifying them that their 30% bonus wasn't working right. What have I heard back? Crickets. It seems that when Gree is taking our money they don't care to give you a refund or even to respond to you. That's some false advertising there. No wonder so many people cheat in this game. It's apparently the only way to get enough SR and UR units to promote them up to level 50. Smh.
    Last edited by Ldomino; 10-24-2014 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    30% "bonus" is wack! Slightly less than 1 in every 3 gold chests should yield a SR or UR unit. I opened SIX gold chests and got all R units. Three more from gold keys I won in current event…3 R units. Wth Gree?! I sent a ticket notifying them that their 30% bonus wasn't working right. What have I heard back? Crickets. It seems that when Gree is taking our money they don't care to give you a refund or even to respond to you. That's some false advertising there. No wonder so many people cheat in this game. It's apparently the only way to get enough SR and UR units to promote them up to level 50. Smh.

Unfortunately I think you're misreading the bonus, tho I agree it's a bit misleading. It's a 30% INCREASE in your chance, not a 30% chance full stop.

In other words, if you had a 1% chance of an UR before (about right), they've increased that chance by 30% so now you've a 1.3% chance..,, make sense?

Yes, that makes sense. I certainly hope it's higher than 1% normally though. Yes, that is misleading and makes the odds sound a lot better than they actually are. Caveat emptor, indeed, huh?

no pvp? not working?

why i dont have PVP options? disabled?

No more Versus mode

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSkills View Post
    A list of bugs at the moment folks Versus and chat system are not working. No red keys are available. And the list goes on... We hope Gree Tech Support fixes those bugs as soon as they can.
    Same here, Drkaic. Finally have pvp mode but now the invasion missions have disappeared. I can't compete in this event with only pvp. It's impossible to put up pts without the missions and I was only on mission 11 when I lost them. Aargh! This is frustrating. Gree customer support has been wonderful every time I've contacted them with an issue so I'll just wait as patiently as I can knowing they will get it fixed. Going to be hard to catch up to those people who haven't been affected by the bug though. I wonder if it's just affecting those of us with iOS 8?
    Yes, I've had great customer service as well. I wonder if they decided to eliminate the missions for this event? I hope not as I enjoy the missions and really hate the straight versus events. Takes so long to acquire points and rewards. I don't regret installing iOS 8. Lots of neat features. Only disadvantage I know of is you can't jailbreak phones with 8...yet. I'm sure the hacker types will have jailbreak downloads out in no time though for people who like to lift restrictions embedded by Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLurach View Post
    So now when I play a versus battle and win the screen for the next battle has no more battles to fight , just a big empty blue area yet my battle timer is counting down.
    I've backed out and even closed the game down and still no more battles to choose from. I have to shut my iPhone completely off the turn it on to get just 1 battle then it goes back to this issue.
    Anyone else having this prob? One versus battle at a atoms won't get me my rewards!!! C'mon man!!
    I already re install LoW twice thinking the Versus mode will come back but up to nothing change...
    I love to play the Versus mode to try how my squad performs...
    Waiting ...
    Thank you

No PVP opponents for this current PVP event. Anyone else having this problem? My account was just restored after being lost when my iPhone crashed after downloading iOS 8.1, so it could just be me.

Problem not fixed

About a month ago I had a problem with my game bringing my game to an old save after I had link Gamecenter to it, I had lost my rares and my super rares. I had sent them a complaint and they said that it was fixed. I later check and nothing changed at all so I ended up not playing the game anymore, if anyone can help that'd be great

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidToast View Post
    About a month ago I had a problem with my game bringing my game to an old save after I had link Gamecenter to it, I had lost my rares and my super rares. I had sent them a complaint and they said that it was fixed. I later check and nothing changed at all so I ended up not playing the game anymore, if anyone can help that'd be great
    I believe this is exactly what happened to me... I sent several tickets, I received replies but no assistance. I even had follow up questions emailed me, but still no indication of whether or not they are going to fix the error. I sent a PM to the moderator here asking for assistance. I was asked for my ticket number, yet nothing has been done. I now totally regret ever spending money on this game. The support used to be decent... Now it's terrible... Please make this right Gree team.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150ward View Post
    I believe this is exactly what happened to me... I sent several tickets, I received replies but no assistance. I even had follow up questions emailed me, but still no indication of whether or not they are going to fix the error. I sent a PM to the moderator here asking for assistance. I was asked for my ticket number, yet nothing has been done. I now totally regret ever spending money on this game. The support used to be decent... Now it's terrible... Please make this right Gree team.
    I think we can both agree that Grees customer service sucks