Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Bug Report (Updated Daily By The Community)

Please post here ONLY technical problems that you're experiencing with the game at the present moment. Just so we as a community can try to help you solve those problems through common knowledge.

Important: Please make sure that you always properly report any problems that you might be experiencing with the game directly to Gree Support FIRST, before you even consider posting your game bugs here. Thank you.
    Last edited by MisterSkills; 10-02-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Post Chat System has a problem at the moment.

The League of War CHAT SYSTEM has some problems at the moment. Please be patient. It will be back to normal at any moment now.

Question Versus (PvP) is not working. No Red keys. Etc...

A list of bugs at the moment folks Versus and chat system are not working. No red keys are available. And the list goes on... We hope Gree Tech Support fixes those bugs as soon as they can.

I've experienced same problems. Contacted Gree via email and they responded saying pvp was fixed. Clearly it isn't. Emailed back to tell them pvp still not working even after phone reboot. Mine just keeps trying to load but never can complete it.

You're absolutely right Ldomino. The problems were not fixed yet. Everyone is having those problems. There is no one saying that they're not experiencing those bugs. So the only thing we can do is wait patiently for thise bugs to be solved.

The red keys and can not do the plays wars only the mission battles

I am not experiencing the problem. PVP is working for me and has been since the event began. I am seeing a typical PVP battles event with progress rewards and rank rewards titled "Desert of Uzbekistan." What are you seeing, an invasion event???

I finally had option for pvp, now I cannot play any of the invasion battles. Tried power on/off few other things but no luck.

Same here, Drkaic. Finally have pvp mode but now the invasion missions have disappeared. I can't compete in this event with only pvp. It's impossible to put up pts without the missions and I was only on mission 11 when I lost them. Aargh! This is frustrating. Gree customer support has been wonderful every time I've contacted them with an issue so I'll just wait as patiently as I can knowing they will get it fixed. Going to be hard to catch up to those people who haven't been affected by the bug though. I wonder if it's just affecting those of us with iOS 8?
    Last edited by Ldomino; 10-06-2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Error

I'm on iPhone 5s and have yet to install ios 8 because everyone I know with ios 8 regrets it. I have to think the problem with the game is on Gree's end and unlike many people I have had great customer service from them consistently. I'm sure this will be fixed but falling behind everyone else sucks.

Yes, I've had great customer service as well. I wonder if they decided to eliminate the missions for this event? I hope not as I enjoy the missions and really hate the straight versus events. Takes so long to acquire points and rewards. I don't regret installing iOS 8. Lots of neat features. Only disadvantage I know of is you can't jailbreak phones with 8...yet. I'm sure the hacker types will have jailbreak downloads out in no time though for people who like to lift restrictions embedded by Apple.

Chat system is starting to come back to normal as well as the PvP event... At last!

No more missions?

First there was no pop and now there are pops but the missions are gone. How are we supposed to accumulate reward points in this battle?

Uzbekistan invasion mode??????????

What is going on it was there now it's gone and the pvp battles are tough to earn any points please gree fix this

It was supposed to be Versus (PvP) guys... So if that's what you have right now... Then it's correct. I know... I know... I liked Invasion better... But it is what it is: PvP. Salute!