Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Response from Support

Just got this:

"Thank you for contacting League of War Support. The invasion event got released erroneously. We've gone ahead and removed the invasion until it's ready for a full release. Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused."

I don't mean to complain

No elite chest ??????what are we preparing for gree
    Last edited by Taskking; 10-08-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Sorry for the inconvenience?! I wouldn't have paid $19.99 for the morale pack if I'd known it wasn't an invasion event! How about refunding our money, too?

I would pay for something worth $$

And the thing is that after they took out the invasion mode the al-Hadi I was in the elite chest now we have to earn it make your mind up guys I play this game fatefully and I work I take time out for this and I do spend a few bucks on gold but to my avail junk there goes my 10.00 but what's 10 stinking bucks I don't have get it right guys lets have some reward units for alliance etc etc

Lost Data

I had lost game data before so I had to start on a previous version of my game, I had later gained a lot of Rare and some SuperRare troops, I was pretty happy, when it told me I can link my game to gamecenter I linked it and next thing I know, I'm back to the old save and with all my old and terrible troops again. Is there a way to fix this?

Damn bro. Send a message straight to Gree tech support and they'll help you with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidToast View Post
    I had lost game data before so I had to start on a previous version of my game, I had later gained a lot of Rare and some SuperRare troops, I was pretty happy, when it told me I can link my game to gamecenter I linked it and next thing I know, I'm back to the old save and with all my old and terrible troops again. Is there a way to fix this?

Invasion is back thankkkkkk youuuu

Thank you sooo much gree everything is back in order . But had to say the last pvp battles where kinda long played out just my opinion

THECORRUPTREBELS
    TEAM LEAN
    MF-35A-G3-0MK
    Get some good stuff use the code guys

App restarts

The app completely restarts even in background mode in iOS. It used not do this. It would connect but not completely erase a paused game and restart the game. Is this going to be the new normal? I have lost morale and energy this way. I also keep getting the message that I am not logged in to the Game Center. How do I take care of this so that the message won't pop up again?

Versus not working right.

So now when I play a versus battle and win the screen for the next battle has no more battles to fight , just a big empty blue area yet my battle timer is counting down.
    I've backed out and even closed the game down and still no more battles to choose from. I have to shut my iPhone completely off the turn it on to get just 1 battle then it goes back to this issue.
    Anyone else having this prob? One versus battle at a atoms won't get me my rewards!!! C'mon man!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordLurach View Post
    So now when I play a versus battle and win the screen for the next battle has no more battles to fight , just a big empty blue area yet my battle timer is counting down.
    I've backed out and even closed the game down and still no more battles to choose from. I have to shut my iPhone completely off the turn it on to get just 1 battle then it goes back to this issue.
    Anyone else having this prob? One versus battle at a atoms won't get me my rewards!!! C'mon man!!
    Seems to be fixed now. That's the fastest I've seen them fix a bug as the. 3x rewards in campaign mode still only gives 2x rewards and it's been months.

Seems to be fixed now. That's the fastest I've seen them fix a bug as the. 3x rewards in campaign mode still only gives 2x rewards and it's been months.
    Spoke too soon. Still Happening on every pvp battle.

I too am frequently having this issue on my iPad mini

Alliance owner options

As general, starting with this new update I can no longer:
    Promote
    Demote
    Kick
    View players profile
    Also it keeps saying I am not logged into gameCenter even tho I can and view my gamecenter info and profile.
    I have submitted a comment in game about these isues with no reply.

Same thing going on with mine. I have to close the app and restart to continue pvp battles.

Same issue

I'm having the exact same issue, and mine has not been fixed as the other responder Stated. Mine has been doing this for at least the last 3 to 4 days.