Ridiculous Raids - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE, Its CRAZY you knowingly have this huge issue that's effecting your paying customers and you're not doing anything about it with zero communication regarding a fix.

I'm hearing lots of people quiting over this. Because without our defennse working as it has prior to this recent change there's no point to continue. Specially when we've spent thousands trying to build up our defennse like myself. I know I'll be quiting since playing from the beginning if you don't fix this ASAP.

I recommend getting on here right away, being honest saying you'll have it fixed or changed back right away. Saving those customers that are close to finally quiting.

PS. With the way our defennse now works only helping toward attacks... I personally careless if I logon and see someone successfully attacked me 10+ times. So no point for me to spend anymore trying to build defennse if I continue to play. Majority of my $ buildings and good portion of my defennse buildings are level 10 so I can't gain anything there or pay more money to help with these people raiding me with less then half my stats. Which is REALLY frustrating to see.
    Last edited by 1brent1; 10-17-2014 at 05:55 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Splat! View Post
    So let's recap. A major game flaw was reported here by a great many as having been made by Gree 2-3 weeks ago. Some unknown Gree employee gave unquestionably wrong information to Tadaaah, which he believed to be true, despite everyone here saying otherwise. Every single one of us gave the same story, and yet none of us were believed.

Gree's response have gone viral on all the MW chat rooms, with unanimous and harsh feedback, that remains utterly ignored in this thread, and now there is no response at all from Gree. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, my DL and 2 officers quit over this latest fiasco. There is a sudden flood of accts for sale, clearly built with the Gree Gold Program, but no more, who have seen their final straw, and yet still all MW customers remain ignored. Miss anything?

What do you bet the silence is because Gree mods are off happily collecting info to share with us on this BRAND NEW game change, and thinking that telling us a couple million or less in building defense should somehow be a Good game balance against the Billion Plus Attack stats that nearly all of us now have? Who bets that mods will be oblivious that 500,000 building defense is useless given current Attack stats and LTQ prizes?

How dumb is the building defense NEW design given frequent stat inflations that even if set correctly when bldng purchased, would soon cease to have any protective value. There is a good reason bldng defense was Never, Never, Never part of the original game design, and only changed 2-3 weeks ago!
    Bump to top. Well put!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks GREEdy for not listening to us and helping me not to buy any of your fake economy this weekend for war. Gold embargo now until you sort yourself out.

Post Count
    Using up my last bits of gold and the beauty is that I got cash back. You guys should do the same.

For the first time ever, I didn't even bother getting to 150 boss kills. Why should it matter anyway?
    Last edited by warraw; 10-17-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Post Count
    tadaah is correct this is how the game was designed originally. Then player's reached max level and max stats for game design and PUN was getting to where they couldn't have a advantage over other player's. So GREE increased the levels and made your overall defense stats included in raid attacks due to there was not a defense building strong enough for stat inflation. Now they removed that line of code and everyone is raiding and leveling at a massive rate for one reason of two reasons one to accommodate SUP players they need better targets for war so they turn all player's into raiding machine's. And or next cycle I am sure there will be some major out of pocket expense to get new defense building bonuses or buildings.

Lurker
    Post Count

No big deal

Doesn't bother me too much it's just a game, enjoy it for what it is

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmass View Post
    Doesn't bother me too much it's just a game, enjoy it for what it is
    It is a big deal to most people who have a lot of time and money invested in the game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is not new as I have a perfect example, a guy raided me about 4 weeks ago and lost, took a screen shot of it to show his top 250 faction my stats. Hit me again two days ago and beat me 12 times in a row, I posted on his wall and we chatted about it on groupme, Gree will tell us it's skill points and blah blah blah but here is the break down for this one account. Skill points from the attacker is 84 and my def points are 163, since he raided me 4 weeks ago I have actually outpaced him with my def compared to his Att by over 300 mil so logic dictates if nothing changed he won't be able to beat me again. So when a guy with an 800mill Att can beat my 2.6bill yes I said billion attack we have a problem, yes it is a game and its not really a big deal getting hit but when you look at all the veteran accounts that dropped lots of cash building this game up from the start and now I can see all our work getting our le and iPh high we have accounts raiding our cash after spending nothing on the game. Ok so you say just hit them back but when their bases are lucky to have any le buildings above a lvl 3 what is the point. The players that spend years building up the accounts by spending and fighting should have an advantage over weaker accounts, it's just common sense but the way I see it now Gree has us veterans paying for the weaker or new accounts so they can compete in FA as cash is king now. So in summary what is the point now on building up iPh or stats, you can raid anyone and just take cash from the veterans. I have had 5 accounts with this game and now have dropped to just one, gold free from now on until they fix this game or I stop playing as nothing is a challenge reaching any goals now. Gree stop pretending nothing changed as it is obvious it has.

A little long and sorry for that but needed to vent as sick of hearing from tickets BS answers that nothing has changed and its all based on skill points.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Loads of valid points. Just waiting to see how this pans out in WD... I'm not longer that bothered about cash, always plenty available for FL units and LE buildings. The crunch, for me,will be the impact over this weekends activities...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Keep at the top.

Resolve.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    WD points have always been based on building defence. Nothing has changed

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    After exhaustive review, we’ve determined that the base raiding systems are working as designed. The recent introduction of Mission Plan temporary bonuses have given more players the opportunity to earn temporary attack bonuses that provide sufficient strength to raid the buildings of more powerful opponents.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Laughable!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tadaaah View Post
    after exhaustive review, we’ve determined that the base raiding systems are working as designed. The recent introduction of mission plan temporary bonuses have given more players the opportunity to earn temporary attack bonuses that provide sufficient strength to raid the buildings of more powerful opponents.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    After exhaustive review, we’ve determined that the base raiding systems are working as designed. The recent introduction of Mission Plan temporary bonuses have given more players the opportunity to earn temporary attack bonuses that provide sufficient strength to raid the buildings of more powerful opponents.
    Working as designed?? Really...

So a person with 750 million att stats should WITHOUT FAIL be able to successfully raid a person with 2.5 billion defensive stats (not including building def)? tadaaah......that's a little Greediculous, don't you think?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Good. Then the next step is to check the "design".