Ridiculous Raids - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    Wow this is interesting news. LOL Nugget is a retard if he believes this is not new. Old was atk of 70 could raid def of 100 with some fails. But now it seems its as low as atk of 40-50 can raid defense of 100!

let the raiding commence!
    I love how long it took you guys it realize this is a problem and yes, this is not new. It's only new to you because you have not had the stats to even know. Not new, old. As your stats increase so does the raid window.

Post Count
    and it continues no change at all

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    I love how long it took you guys it realize this is a problem and yes, this is not new. It's only new to you because you have not had the stats to even know. Not new, old. As your stats increase so does the raid window.
    Mr. Nugget I guess you have earned your name as if you honestly believe there has been no change you would have to really be "mad" aka insane. under no posted info is is possible or acceptable for a 860m atk ever supposed to win against a person with 2.020 billion. that is new it has always been possible to win or lose to someone within the 20% window yes. and yes I have seen that be gaps upto 100million a few times. But there were losses with it. I have a pic of my player beating a 2b player not once but 6 times in a row NO losses no loss of units..THAT IS NOT OLD

Post Count
    1.8b attack raided (hit def building) to test this on a 2.8b target. Yep its true. No point of playing game if your stats that you worked so hard for dont count.

So all you huge players, feel free to hand all them 10-25bil attack 500m IPH account over. I will put them in a good retirement home.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've been raided by a guy with over 1billion less attack then my defense that should not be possible

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    Mr. Nugget I guess you have earned your name as if you honestly believe there has been no change you would have to really be "mad" aka insane. under no posted info is is possible or acceptable for a 860m atk ever supposed to win against a person with 2.020 billion. that is new it has always been possible to win or lose to someone within the 20% window yes. and yes I have seen that be gaps upto 100million a few times. But there were losses with it. I have a pic of my player beating a 2b player not once but 6 times in a row NO losses no loss of units..THAT IS NOT OLD
    Sorry cry babies. Nothing has changed. Been dealing with this well over a year.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Sorry cry babies. Nothing has changed. Been dealing with this well over a year.
    it is new. one of the very new gree failures. if you think this is all some old crap then you certainly have the option to ignore this thread.

what was old and normal was any rival with an attack 100/300m less than your defence could raid you with some difficulty win/loss

what's new is any rival with an attack atleast a billion attack less than your defence or more can raid you without any difficulty

so stop saying its an old issue

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New/old, whatever. Its very annoying to be raided by someone with half your stats.
    All you can do is attack them to kill their units.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He keeps coming back saying it's not new because he came here initially with his honest opinion where he was proven to be a retard yet again by the entire forum. So now he tries to save himself by pretending like he was trolling all along. Saw that coming a mile away

Post Count
    don't get mad, get even.

as I type this, I am on the phone with Apple and they are arranging a full refund of my entire Sep gold purchases.

I urge everyone to do this and stop getting taken for a ride.

Incompetency cannot be tolerated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    This is a ridiculous circumstance to be honest! How can you have game based on stats and not even get the stat bit right??
    It is not accurate to say it doesn't work, it may not work all the time- I won't debate that.

Data, Data, Data- Here is some from an anecdotal test with a smaller account.

I tested with one of my very weak mini accounts (which I don't care about and is set up for pure NRG). It has a measly attack of 40M at level 60, I tried raiding 100M, 140M and 200M defenses- ALL FAILED. Good news is low IPH so who cares if it is on their news feeds.

I suspect what we are seeing is the raid window of 20% may have increased or may change depending on your level, IPH, or other stats. Maybe attack and defense stats do matter again in some different algorithmic way that isnt a pure 1:1 but is a mix with other data and stats.

However stats most certainly still work if you have lower Attack and try for a double or more.

Happy to run other tests with the same account if anyone has ideas.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So what, if it gets done to you it means you can do it to, it's a game, get over it, I mean some one with less stats raided me for my imaginary money whaaaaa, go raid some one higher than you whaaaaa. Really to much winging and crying on here, play the game for what it is or move over to hayday lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post
    So what, if it gets done to you it means you can do it to, it's a game, get over it, I mean some one with less stats raided me for my imaginary money whaaaaa, go raid some one higher than you whaaaaa. Really to much winging and crying on here, play the game for what it is or move over to hayday lol
    You're opinion is utterly worthless. You have no say in this conversation because you didn't spend any money to get your stats. People who have, should be outraged. They worked hard to build up their defense, now it doesn't matter.

REQUEST A REFUND PEOPLE for EVERY PENNY. I got near $2,000 back from iTunes from one email. ONE EMAIL. Took all of 3 minutes to type up. Gree screws you? Well screw them back!!

And I still have my account.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warraw View Post
    don't get mad, get even.

as I type this, I am on the phone with Apple and they are arranging a full refund of my entire Sep gold purchases.

I urge everyone to do this and stop getting taken for a ride.

Incompetency cannot be tolerated.
    Why just September? Ask for ALL of it! All the money you spent up until last month should be refunded

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post
    You sound like a whiny *****.. Just bc you play for free doesn't mean others do. I have played this game for 2 1/2 years and proud to build my stats and base and now they have become irrelevant .. Now i have to read about little peckers like yourself telling me how i should of played the game and to stop *****ing. You should leave mommies basement, it would do you wonders.