GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Post Count

Angry Ridiculous Raids

Just got raided by a Guy with attack 800M less than my defence. WTF
    and that too without taking my composite or boosts down

Gree seriously you guys never fail to disappoint us time and time again. I know even if i send you guys snap shots through a ticket you folks would hardly bother and send me one of your great automated replys that we always know about.

Just asking you guys if anyone of you have faced any of these issue with ridiculous raids lately?

and please no mods replying on this thread no help needed ty

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's been this way for some time now. Nothing new.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Previously, you could successfully raid with an attack equal or greater than 70% of another's defense.... seems like the percentage has dropped a lot

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Something has changed. I've never been able to go above 1.5x my attack, but in the last few days I've raided people 1.6 or 1.7x my attack and barely lose any units. No failed attacks either.

Post Count
    I agree with this being an issue.

This morning I was raided by someone with 843m attack and my defense is 1.46b. All of the weaker players raids were successful. One would think this raid would be a stretch at best and there would be losses involved... I hope he enjoyed the 3.6m raided.

Pretty bogus in my opinion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    Just got raided by a Guy with attack 800M less than my defence. WTF
    and that too without taking my composite or boosts down

Gree seriously you guys never fail to disappoint us time and time again. I know even if i send you guys snap shots through a ticket you folks would hardly bother and send me one of your great automated replys that we always know about.

Just asking you guys if anyone of you have faced any of these issue with ridiculous raids lately?

and please no mods replying on this thread no help needed ty
    I got raided by someone with 1 billion attack stats lower than my defence. Even he admitted its ridiculous when I posted on his wall congratulating him feat.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had one guy cleaning me out that was way below me also

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same story here 600k att beats 1.2 b def

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's not new.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah it is new nugget. This hasn't been possible since day 1. I got the hidden gem to level 10 with only a command center for iph. So I know what is and is not possible with raids on my account. targets I could barely touch with 50 hits to a composite are falling like flies with no casualties and no losses.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No it's not new. The only thing new here is that you guys now have stats above 1 billion so you wouldn't have known.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey dumbass, my stats are below 1 billion. You really are an idiot.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter, you're still wrong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay43 View Post
    I agree with this being an issue.

This morning I was raided by someone with 843m attack and my defense is 1.46b. All of the weaker players raids were successful. One would think this raid would be a stretch at best and there would be losses involved... I hope he enjoyed the 3.6m raided.

Pretty bogus in my opinion.
    I have almost the same scenario, 800m attack vs my 1.52b both of us in the mid 160's. He went 12 for 12 on raids won, I lost 12 "low" casualty growlers (my casualty reduction is 59%), he said he lost nothing. I too congratulated him on his wins and he attributed it to his 25 attack skill points. Then I told him I have over 150 defensive skill points. Haha.

This scenario is the most egregious I have personally encountered. It showed me that 1) defense doesn't matter and 2) what people have been saying all along, att/def skill points are useless now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have 1.5b attack and can raid every level 300 player i see, don't mind it offcourse, but i do understand it is frustrating when you get robbed by me or someone else far weaker than you...
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130