Ridiculous Raids - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just fell victim to this current situation;

My level 9 Anniversary Center was just blacked out. My defense is 401m. I have 345 skill points on Defense. My level is 129. ...and my Anniversary Center was blacked out by 200m attacker. He lost nothing. Not a raid, not a unit, not even a drop of sweat.

Newest member of 'Club Baffled'

Post Count
    Stop spending money on a broken game thinking it will get better. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2.2b defense , raided by a 640m attack, he lost 2 out 9 attacks , I have over 300 def skill.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Defense stats are not important anymore, a good timer app is what one needs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it's just quiting time. Gree has managed to turn the game into complete crap. You can't actually build defense anymore since anyone can raid you regardless.

There just is really no point in playing this game anymore they can't nail down the mechanics of how it will work so why bother trying to play something where the rules change without notice.

Gree is just a junk company that is profiteering off what was almost a great game once. Don't spend money here, It's just such a waste when what you buy is worthless before it even makes your inventory.

Post Count
    Conclusion

Thank you for contacting us!

Here's what you should know about rival encounters:

We take the lowest players in the game (level 10) and let them see your level 300 stats. We then ask them if they would like to be able to attack your stats for a small fee of bending over so we can **** them in the ass while they watch them hit the raid button. If they agree to this, we SMILE and quickly fly to their house to help them with the raid. If someone invests even more in attack or defense skill by agreeing to blow us they then receive a bonus to their total attack or defense that is not at any time displayed in the fight results. Additionally, there is a small condom element in every fight (not seen by the person getting raided) to add an element of uncertainty.

Please let me know if you need further assistance with the game or if you would like me to visit you personnally

Love,

R

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm raiding around the clock. 2 times, 3 times, and more. def doesn't matter. Attack stats don't matter. Skill points haven't worked in more than a year. Not a little bit, not a tiny bit. Sheesh to the guy with 175 skill def points - ouch! Can't figure out why I'm still chasing unit prizes when my stats and your stats don't matter. Gotta run, more raids to get in. I don't even look at or care what your defense is, because it makes no difference. It's a new game change by Gree, or a bug, but either way they are ignoring it. So I'm going to take all your pretend money while I still can or until everyone realizes their is no reason to grow our stats if stats don't do anything, and quit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealguido View Post
    It is not accurate to say it doesn't work, it may not work all the time- I won't debate that.

Data, Data, Data- Here is some from an anecdotal test with a smaller account.

I tested with one of my very weak mini accounts (which I don't care about and is set up for pure NRG). It has a measly attack of 40M at level 60, I tried raiding 100M, 140M and 200M defenses- ALL FAILED. Good news is low IPH so who cares if it is on their news feeds.

I suspect what we are seeing is the raid window of 20% may have increased or may change depending on your level, IPH, or other stats. Maybe attack and defense stats do matter again in some different algorithmic way that isnt a pure 1:1 but is a mix with other data and stats.

However stats most certainly still work if you have lower Attack and try for a double or more.

Happy to run other tests with the same account if anyone has ideas.
    Sorry, you are wrong. I've done hundreds or maybe thousands of raids lately against vastly stronger defense. Have won all but 1 raid, and that 1 loss gave me the ONLY casualty. Thus far. Sorry to break it, but I'm a very heavy raider and couldn't care a less what your Def is, cuz I still win every single time, except that once. Hard to hear but true. With the endless parade of bugs in this game, shouldn't come as different than any other day playing MW.

Post Count
    Now loosing to people 1B to 1.3B lower attack than my defense, at level 165. My daily news feed is now dripping in red from top to bottom. This never used to be the case. And these daily raids by people so low are ALL losses to me, I have yet to see them with even one loss. So you can't tell me "There are some behind the scene algorithms and attack/defense skill points and other unknowns that sometimes cause different win/loss results'. I do not believe that for a second. The game dynamics for raiding have changed and not for the better. I'm not complaining about being raided and loosing money, that part is what the game is about. I am complaining that there no longer is any 'game play strategy'.

What I mean is, we don't play video games or board games that have no rules or set dynamics. We play to try to outsmart, outwit, and out play our opponents with strategy and cunning planning. We make moves early on in the games to reap results later on. Sometimes these choices set us behind and sometimes they propel us ahead, sometimes we win, sometimes we loose. Either way, it's done by our hand and our choices. That is the fun of games, the chase, the chase to the top. But here in greeland, with ever changing rules and game play and constant shifting of algoryths, you can't make decisions and choices to get you ahead. And buying gold... well, that no longer gets you anywhere either, at least not in stats, because stats just don't matter anymore. Game play strategy over, you lost.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    this seems new to me. only recently can a guy with 500m attack beat my 1.4b defense. never used to happen before. gree had a smug reply until i told them how much def skill points i have. now they dont reply cus their skill points excuse doesn't apply in my case. BS gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hate gree's bs system. Any other RPG out there, if you had say 1,000,000 defense and a rival had 999,999 attack they would lose every hit... Gree should fix this and make stats important again...

Post Count
    How is it possible to loose 13m from 2 buildings that only pay 10m together

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    How is it possible to loose 13m from 2 buildings that only pay 10m together
    It is possible because of modifiers

Post Count
    My 2.2bil deff just got raided by a 700m attack! What a joke, still it has helped me to stop purchasing gold.
    May even contact itunes, why on earth do they support Gree games.

Post Count
    The raids are not realistic any more. Got raided by guys with more then 50% lower att then my defense. Also lost high units by these raids, incredable that this is possible. Also got info about raiding 15 minutes later and cannot see what is raided. This is a serious problem, Gree and do something about it.
    I dont mind if i get raided, but not in this way.