Ridiculous Raids - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    In theory, a level 10 player could raid a level 300 players building defense stats are nothing.
    This is correct and there hasn't been a change. Again, this is for buildings and not facing the direct player.

Keep in mind that a level 10 player could also have army stats in the MILLIONS.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you Tadaaah!!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks tadaaah, you have been very helpful lately.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok, take my L45 account with 40m attack. There is a player on my list that has a L3 printing company that I can raid. So if what you said is true I should be able to raid any L3 or lower printing company I see, even if the player has 5b defense. BUT I can't!! I can't raid a L1 from a player with ~250m defense! So what you are saying is obviously not correct. Same with my main account that is 1.5 years old that I have 13376 successful raids and 119 failed raids on, it never has mattered what building I was raiding only the players stats, trust me if it was the building I would have more successful raids.

Also if I take out the opponents boost buildings that boost their stats it will allow me to raid an when I was could not before.
    Last edited by Gbrown; 10-14-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Post Count
    Why do I lose growlers when my buildings are raided if my def has no effect??..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    Add lots of them
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This is correct and there hasn't been a change. Again, this is for buildings and not facing the direct player.

I'm sorry but you are wrong, raids have never been like this. If you played the game you would see what many of these old time players are saying
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    I'm sorry but you are wrong, raids have never been like this. If you played the game you would see what many of these old time players are saying
    Only took part of what I said. It has always been defense vs. your attack.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oki did a test with an old account I don't play any longer. I picked buildings I can find plenty of, Supply depots.
    My stats L113 attack is 37.7m.
    Player #1 = def 30m supply depot L7. Raid was successful
    Player #2 = def 6.3m supply depot L10. Raid was successful
    Player #3 = def 135m supply depot L2. Raid was NOT successful

Post Count
    Seems I did not understand or learn to play that game the last three years.....

Wish gree employees would play their own apps.

Sounds like total rubbish to me to excuse a broken thing they can't fix.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    These types of units' defense power is added into your building’s defense on a scale. This means not the total, but a portion of it. Therefore, they can be destroyed defending in a raid.

EDIT: Where the confusion appears to be stemming from is that the buildings defense is not obvious to the players. We are now discussing fixing this due to this discussion. It is, however, how the game has always been programmed to work.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Tadaah - please stop mis-informing the forum readers, especially newcomers to the game. You have not been here long enough to know the history of the game mechanics and what has or has not changed. This is a big issue right now because long-time players (2-3 years) know that something indeed has changed. It is possible that the developers told you that only building defense matters in raiding but this IS a change. Prior to a few weeks ago, it was always based on total defensive stats. Prior to a few weeks ago, you can get lucky and raid if your attack was 70-80% of the targets total defensive stats. It appears that the range has now dropped to 30-40%. Whether by design (allowing weaker players more opportunity to build IPH through raiding) or by developer error, who knows and who cares. The fact is, it is having a serious impact on the gaming experience, especially for those long-time players that have invested time and money in strengthening stats. Each player will make his/her own decision on how he/she will continue playing/spending on the game. As the moderator, please help us resolve these questions/issues and work with the developers to be more transparent with their intentions...and please minimize the misinformation. Thanks for your efforts.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    Tadaah - please stop mis-informing the forum readers, especially newcomers to the game. You have not been here long enough to know the history of the game mechanics and what has or has not changed. This is a big issue right now because long-time players (2-3 years) know that something indeed has changed. It is possible that the developers told you that only building defense matters in raiding but this IS a change. Prior to a few weeks ago, it was always based on total defensive stats. Prior to a few weeks ago, you can get lucky and raid if your attack was 70-80% of the targets total defensive stats. It appears that the range has now dropped to 30-40%. Whether by design (allowing weaker players more opportunity to build IPH through raiding) or by developer error, who knows and who cares. The fact is, it is having a serious impact on the gaming experience, especially for those long-time players that have invested time and money in strengthening stats. Each player will make his/her own decision on how he/she will continue playing/spending on the game. As the moderator, please help us resolve these questions/issues and work with the developers to be more transparent with their intentions...and please minimize the misinformation. Thanks for your efforts.
    Indeed, General Luke, this is what we are trying to accomplish, some transparency. Apologies, that this has not been explained better in the past, but this indeed how this function works.

We can understand where this confusion is coming from as the building's defense is not listed as opposed to the player's defense. We are now discussing changing this in the future to help clear up any confusion on this matter. Again apologies for the confusion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't think the confusion is on our end
    Uhm...yeah. 14 pages and 132 replies...stop pointing the finger back to the customer.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    Uhm...yeah. 14 pages and 132 replies...stop pointing the finger back to the customer.
    No pointing fingers; apologies if you feel that way. The confusion is caused on our end, but the feature is functioning as it has been programmed.