Ridiculous Raids - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    My 2.2bil deff just got raided by a 700m attack! What a joke, still it has helped me to stop purchasing gold.
    May even contact itunes, why on earth do they support Gree games.
    May contact iTunes? DO IT MAN!

Just got raided by someone who's attack is 1.2 billion lower than my def. LOL

What a joke Gree is starting to be.

Post Count
    I have an IPH of 239M+ with most of my buildings at level 10. When my 1.8B defense can lose to 783M attack that's a shame. I rarely post on here and have been playing for almost three years. I have decided that the best way for me to convince Gree to fix this is to no longer watch videos as I am just a free player. Gree makes money from these sponsors so by not watching, it hurts Gree's pocketbook. Perhaps it's time to move on... There are many other games to play.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep this is crazy.

My defence is 1.1 B. I Got raided by a guy with 200 m and i lost units.

I attacked him back. My attack is 2.2B and his defence is 200 m. I lost captain carriers and growlers nearly every hit.

Why cant we get a reply in this thread from gree. And im not talkimg about "I've passed this on to our developers"

Post Count
    Hey Tahdaaah,

how about you acknowledge this thread huh?

Amazing how you appear at other threads locking them but refuse to even comment or acknowledge this one?

Come on, stand up and be counted!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well my stats don't actually have any function in game play now since I can raid and be raided by anyone. Cash has no value since I don't need to buy units since stats don't matter. They have removed the hing pin that made the game work.

I hate that I have put so much time into the game and it is now pointless to play.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just to update this popular thread;

New data including 'Divisions' is currently being incorporated into MW..

.......and GREE has no comment on the content of this thread.

SMH.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its official I can raid people with defense 3x my attack! lol

But I did fail ONCE out of 15x

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Just for some clarification:

When you raid another player, it is your player Attack versus the other player's Building defense. This is not Player A's Attack Versus Players B's defense.

As always, we are always welcome to feedback and looking for more ways to make this more obvious to the player, maintain balance, and create better gaming experience. Thank you all for your input here and it has been noted by the development team.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

When you raid another player, it is your player Attack versus the other player's Building defense. This is not Player A's Attack Versus Players B's defense.
    When did that change?
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    This isn't a change; this is still the original design.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

As always, we are always welcome to feedback and looking for more ways to make this more obvious to the player, maintain balance, and create better gaming experience. Thank you all for your input here and it has been noted by the development team.

You have got to be kidding....this may be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

I will withhold the rest of what I am thinking

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thank you for your clarification on this one. May I please ask why are we loosing units pretty badly when those units are not part of defense buildings. Something has definitely changed in past few weeks. It was not like this previously.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you Tadaah.

Trolls will see your response to this thread as an 'insult to their intelligence', or, 'another cookie-cutter response'.

...those of us looking for answers just got it. Thank you for that!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tadaaah, I'm pretty sure you're thinking of some other game. In Modern War, we have attack stats in the billions and building defenses in the single digits to maybe thousands. Building defense has been negligible at best for over 2 years. Our ability to block raids IS directly related to overall defense.

However something changed a few days ago. It used to be that you could be raided by someone whose attack is 80% of your defense. Now their attack only needs to be around 30-40% of your defense. With the major Attack stat advantage everyone has, now even the strongest people can get raided by VERY weak players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    AND the popup shows the players defense stat NOT the buildings stats.