Ridiculous Raids - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    You sound like a whiny *****.. Just bc you play for free doesn't mean others do. I have played this game for 2 1/2 years and proud to build my stats and base and now they have become irrelevant .. Now i have to read about little peckers like yourself telling me how i should of played the game and to stop *****ing. You should leave mommies basement, it would do you wonders.
    Mommies basement lmao, don't be fooled by the name, I got my refund long ago and learned my lesson long ago, seems you haven't learned yet, gree will **** every one out of it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    You're opinion is utterly worthless. You have no say in this conversation because you didn't spend any money to get your stats. People who have, should be outraged. They worked hard to build up their defense, now it doesn't matter.

REQUEST A REFUND PEOPLE for EVERY PENNY. I got near $2,000 back from iTunes from one email. ONE EMAIL. Took all of 3 minutes to type up. Gree screws you? Well screw them back!!

And I still have my account.
    Listen to yourself, spent time building up your defense, like no one is ever going to be able to raid you. Oh, free play is just a name, don't be fooled, I got my refund and learned the hard way

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post
    Mommies basement lmao, don't be fooled by the name, I got my refund long ago and learned my lesson long ago, seems you haven't learned yet, gree will **** every one out of it
    You couldn't be more wrong. I have hardly dropped any real money into this game. I learned leveling up early was dumb, built my stats based on this and am in the top 95 percent for my lvl. So i should be punished for playing the game better than you? Then temp boosts come out and all my work went out the window. And this is a forum, let us ***** and stop being a troll.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You couldn't be more wrong. I have hardly dropped any real money into this game. I learned leveling up early was dumb, built my stats based on this and am in the top 95 percent for my lvl. So i should be punished for playing the game better than you? Then temp boosts come out and all my work went out the window. And this is a forum, let us ***** and stop being a troll.
    Please, do share the list including the other members that are in the 'top 95 percent for your level'. Lol. You're probably billions stronger than me, but, please don't post percentages as if they were stat-supported.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Please, do share the list including the other members that are in the 'top 95 percent for your level'. Lol. You're probably billions stronger than me, but, please don't post percentages as if they were stat-supported.
    You ok? You got a rival's list? I'm level 141 and when i check this list i have only come across a handful of people that could actually touch me. I didn't get raided for over 2 months. Now i get raided daily by crappy players with inflated stats and makes you wonder why you play. Another troll, beat it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please be careful about what you say, CJ/Sirius/Tadaaaaaah is closing threads without answering anything as soon as he finds a reason...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who's a troll, lurker.

So who made you top ***** for playing your way, the game has changed every 6 months and will continue to change, people will come and go with these changes, get over it already

Post Count
    U can slice and dice your argument anyway you want. But it doesn't detract from the fact that a 480m attack player beating a 1.5b def player 15 times in a row with no losses is justifiable.

Gree can give us bullcrap about skill points and whatever random factor to each attack, but no amount of skill points should make up the 1billion disparity in attack vs def. And not for 15 times straight.

So I suggest u sit down and chew on that thought for a moment.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My mini with 300m attack accidentally hit someone with 900m defence and scored big $$$. That guy claimed to be a developer and reported to shot down my mini as being a hacker..................sooooo scared............

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had not been effected by this until the last week, now I am getting raided by and losing to people with less than 1/2 my defense. So really where is the motivation to spend $$$ to gain stats if they don't mean anything?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If 1,574,047,000 cost the same as 1 vault of gold, GREE, you are costing us 1 vault of gold each day that you don't fix this problem...so I say, we should be compensated. We have worked hard to build our stats...not to be raided by some who have less than half our defense stats....it gets ridiculous with stats inflation. Now, people with less than 500mil can raid me...I am only on level 147 with over 900mil defense. Worst, the raiders comes from people of higher levels. If you are doing this, open up to level 300 so that I can also raid them back because I can't see them because of my level.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would say it's a little skewed when I have lost to a player attacking with 348m vs my 805m def - 43% of my def or 57% less. (sent in a ticket but usual reply) The other thing that is so bad about that, is that the low stat players also have really awful iph's and aren't worth a hit back. I know they think that it's funny, but this has gotten out of hand as previous posters have said. I do have a very good iph, worked hard at getting it there, and don't raid/attack people that could attack me back. Now not sure who they would be when stats don't really matter. One of these days, a Ten(10)m att will probably take me down.

The rule before is that you shouldn't attack unless you were within about 20% of the rivals defense and you would still win some, lose some. Now it's gotten greediculous.

(one other thought- going into and out of a faction with max bonuses to "Change" your stats, doesn't change them by that much either if that's what others may think)
    Last edited by testpilot; 10-08-2014 at 07:20 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the last few weeks, I have observed that the player accounts with attack of 600-900M are able to raid my account with 1.95B defense. Every time, those raids were 100% successful. I have spent lot of gold in boosting my defense stats by participating in the LTQ's/Events were the unit reward has defense boost attached to it. I have sent in a couple of tickets and usually you get the canned responses from the support team. So, I have decided not to spend a dime on one of my player accounts until this is resolved. There is no point in spending gold to boost your defense stats when anyone with less than 70% of your defenses is either able to raid or attack you. This has to be FIXED. No excuses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well I hope it gets fixed soon, bug till then most including myself will take advantage of this, just like every other gree **** up,

I've seen the reply that everyone's getting and it pure **** because this is only happening over the last couple of months

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To be honest, I was wondering what all the fuss was about with this thread until earlier today...

...got hit by someone with a 60m attack on my 100m defence. No money for them, but they decided to trash my base. No big deal I guess, but must have hit me 50 times straight without loss !?! How is that even possible ?

I can recall not that long ago that the variance for raiding someone stronger than you was maybe 20-25%. Anything bigger than this you were going to lose, at least some of your attacks anyway.

Is this a new dimension to the game to help lower stat players score big raids on stronger players? Is this the flip side to all the IPH boosts that we've been getting over recent months?

Yours 'baffled'....