Ridiculous Raids - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Raids

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This isn't a change; this is still the original design.
    The moment this was posted, every one of us knew you don't play this game. It is a completely false statement and extraordinarily obvious to EVERYONE who does play MW! You were misinformed. That is a fact. It has never worked this way until a couple weeks ago. Who should you believe, Gree devs with an amazing streak of spectacularly bad mistakes, or every single one of us who know with 100% certainty that this is a very recent and an incredibly game ruining change, that if not corrected, gives none of us a reason to continue. Yet again, it's the customers who are right and yet again, Gree is ignoring us and denying or ignoring the obvious.

Defense means nothing for raids. And given the enormous temp bonuses, defense means nearly nothing for WD as nearly everyone can beat nearly everyone with Temp 85% Alliance Attack.

Flat out - if Gree employees told you this is not a recent change, then those employees have no idea whatsoever what they are talking about. Guaranteed. I've done 47,000 raids over 16 months! How many raids has the person who told you this wrong information have? Any? Why do customers need 12 pages to tell this to gree over and over and over again? I'm in a couple factions. Every single person who played this game for just a few months know this is definitely a recent change 2-3 weeks ago and NOT the original design.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Well, that kind of explains it....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    RIP Bob Ross.

Post Count
    The expiration date for this game expired so long ago, its like eating a moldy twinkie these days.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Next comes next

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump this.

GREE, any updates would be great!

Post Count
    It's alright for me, nuked my base before so have a terrible IPH while I can raid others for 600M haha. Although it is annoying for them, so GREE really need to check what is going on
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    But raiding SUP tappers as a free to play player is so much fun!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    But raiding SUP tappers as a free to play player is so much fun!
    Fully agreed.

Gree given us Free stamina is now in GOOD USE.. Enjoy the funs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by droffatsto50 View Post
    It's alright for me, nuked my base before so have a terrible IPH while I can raid others for 600M haha. Although it is annoying for them, so GREE really need to check what is going on
    One man's meat is another man's poisen...

It's so annoying having more than a billion attack, a disproportional defense of 600M and then getting raided by players with less than a half attack Att to my def. (oh no, as I learned my def is not my def of I get raided, it's just (ehm how to name it?))

Still waiting for an answer how to protect the base these days when you get millions for even beginner ltes but rail guns with 75def
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They might have changed it to raw stats, instead of overall stats. That would explain it, they might not know it themselfs. Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Splat! View Post
    The moment this was posted, every one of us knew you don't play this game. It is a completely false statement and extraordinarily obvious to EVERYONE who does play MW! You were misinformed. That is a fact. It has never worked this way until a couple weeks ago. Who should you believe, Gree devs with an amazing streak of spectacularly bad mistakes, or every single one of us who know with 100% certainty that this is a very recent and an incredibly game ruining change, that if not corrected, gives none of us a reason to continue. Yet again, it's the customers who are right and yet again, Gree is ignoring us and denying or ignoring the obvious.

Defense means nothing for raids. And given the enormous temp bonuses, defense means nearly nothing for WD as nearly everyone can beat nearly everyone with Temp 85% Alliance Attack.

Flat out - if Gree employees told you this is not a recent change, then those employees have no idea whatsoever what they are talking about. Guaranteed. I've done 47,000 raids over 16 months! How many raids has the person who told you this wrong information have? Any? Why do customers need 12 pages to tell this to gree over and over and over again? I'm in a couple factions. Every single person who played this game for just a few months know this is definitely a recent change 2-3 weeks ago and NOT the original design.
    You're 110% correct, Splat! - Thanks for putting it so clear !!
    GREE owes an explanation and fast - it completely undermines the fabric of the game and is against any logic.
    Within the faction I'm in (top 50), most of the players are losing interest because of this - two already dropped the game and I'm afraid more will follow soon... including myself.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LOL... just raided someone with 1.5bn defence with my 500m attack LLP...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    LOL... just raided someone with 1.5bn defence with my 500m attack LLP...

so 1.5BN was his defence? or what was that his building defence?

oh yeah right

you dont know that
    LGSTO

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So let's recap. A major game flaw was reported here by a great many as having been made by Gree 2-3 weeks ago. Some unknown Gree employee gave unquestionably wrong information to Tadaaah, which he believed to be true, despite everyone here saying otherwise. Every single one of us gave the same story, and yet none of us were believed.

Gree's response have gone viral on all the MW chat rooms, with unanimous and harsh feedback, that remains utterly ignored in this thread, and now there is no response at all from Gree. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, my DL and 2 officers quit over this latest fiasco. There is a sudden flood of accts for sale, clearly built with the Gree Gold Program, but no more, who have seen their final straw, and yet still all MW customers remain ignored. Miss anything?

What do you bet the silence is because Gree mods are off happily collecting info to share with us on this BRAND NEW game change, and thinking that telling us a couple million or less in building defense should somehow be a Good game balance against the Billion Plus Attack stats that nearly all of us now have? Who bets that mods will be oblivious that 500,000 building defense is useless given current Attack stats and LTQ prizes?

How dumb is the building defense NEW design given frequent stat inflations that even if set correctly when bldng purchased, would soon cease to have any protective value. There is a good reason bldng defense was Never, Never, Never part of the original game design, and only changed 2-3 weeks ago!