The Great Romanian Folder Famine of 2014

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great Romanian Folder Famine of 2014

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

The Great Romanian Folder Famine of 2014

Gree, please make more folders easily available. By releasing the RB directly after WD, factions did not have a sufficient opportunity to collect folders. Now, factions are unable to complete the goals and the collect-18 individual prize is also near unattainable.

The only way left to obtain folders aside from farming a few here and there through the ltq is to turn to the black market. Please help us out Gree--throw us a bone!

Post Count
    I would agree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You can still purchase folders for gold. The first few raid bosses, the folders dropped fairly easily (I seem to remember there was one where they did not drop and we might have received a few for free). As the demand has increased for the folders, the supply has decreased. In my opinion this is calculated and deliberate so that you will consider spending a little more gold each war for your precious folders (please use your Gollum voice for the last part of my post).

Btw, I love the title of your post.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree needs to issue out some free folders ASAP to every player, you haven't given players nearly enough time to collect these up
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't understand why folders even need to exist! How about you just let us summon bosses for free? Or maybe for cash because that seems to be in abundance ..
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My faction started out with about 5000 folders all gotten in a legit manner. Maybe you need faction members who are unafraid to get XP and start hitting the Kebab Stand on Emir Island.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    My faction started out with about 5000 folders all gotten in a legit manner. Maybe you need faction members who are unafraid to get XP and start hitting the Kebab Stand on Emir Island.
    your faction obviously has no clue about masters.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    your faction obviously has no clue about masters.
    We do have a clue about masters but we help two sister factions complete through prestige actually.

Lurker
    Post Count

energy

thats true they could make folders a little easier or they could go back to the time when they gave all the players allot of folders to start with . i also think they could do with giving out esier ways of gaining more energy plus y temp bonuses if u are going to give out them y temp . it makes it harder for people that are just starting out.

Post Count
    We do have a clue about masters but we help two sister factions complete through prestige actually.
    Then you know that 5,000 folders is barely scratching the surface and not even enough to do easy through Prestige, let alone even think about starting masters.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    then you'd know they lowered the boss health.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    then you'd know they lowered the boss health.
    We are aware to that boss health was lower. Are you aware that our sister faction players aren't 500 million attack stat beast? Lots of factions still need help even with lowered boss health.

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Then you know that 5,000 folders is barely scratching the surface and not even enough to do easy through Prestige, let alone even think about starting masters.
    5000 is barely scratching the surface to finish through prestige? It takes 7100 total to do through prestige. How deep are your scratches?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with having a couple more days in advance but my bigger issue is the drop. Not having very good luck on drop this time around so am assuming it was turned down (or up, however you want to look at it). Either way, lack of folders are the limiting factor and I have not let energy get to full since the data push that started the drop. Have also used quite a few energy refills and still coming up short.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Masters is about 27k folders by my count.

Post Count

5000 is barely scratching the surface to finish through prestige? It takes 7100 total to do through prestige. How deep are your scratches?
    Which conversation are you in?

^^MASTERS^^

5,000 is barely scratching the surface to do all through MASTERS, which started the conversation with your smart remark about hitting the kebab stand for folders and how you have 5,000 folders and then how you know all about masters.

Try to follow your own train of thought, lol. 7,128 folders are required to finish easy through prestige. 30,168 folders are required to complete everything, and in that perspective, 5,000 doesn't even get you started for one faction, much less helping multiple others.

The people who are saying there aren't enough folders need more than 30,000, not 5,000, and the kebab stand at 1 folder per 2 88-energy hits aint gonna do it in time.
    Last edited by Kefa; 10-01-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor