DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great Romanian Folder Famine of 2014

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ^^. Snap, Kefa dropping the maths

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In the past, we had similar issues with intel folders and GREE was generous to provide 100 intel folders per account. In one particular occasion, they have even lowered the cost to summon the bosses. Can we expect similar generosity this time too? Humble request to the form mods and GREE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Which conversation are you in?

^^MASTERS^^

5,000 is barely scratching the surface to do all through MASTERS, which started the conversation with your smart remark about hitting the kebab stand for folders and how you have 5,000 folders and then how you know all about masters.

Try to follow your own train of thought, lol. 7,128 folders are required to finish easy through prestige. 30,168 folders are required to complete everything, and in that perspective, 5,000 doesn't even get you started for one faction, much less helping multiple others.

The people who are saying there aren't enough folders need more than 30,000, not 5,000, and the kebab stand at 1 folder per 2 88-energy hits aint gonna do it in time.
    What conversation are you in where I state we finish masters? Because I never posted that. I just said I know what masters' takes to finish. When I said I know what it takes to finish master, it doesn't equal that we finish masters.

And the other factions we help pull their own weight and get folders. We just help with the hits.

And actually the people saying they needed more folders never stated how many more they need. Or what they were looking to finish. I guess you're the forum mind reader though. I didn't see that in your sig.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still no response from GREE...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Our mods are not enough in numbers.

If they were playing this game in any faction they would understand the problem here.

Previously they had commented that buying folders was to be a rarity, that we would be able to raise them easily enough. When we have been unable to get close the put the folders in and copped to the mistake.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lots of these events are tests of the faction's ability to coordinate and work. Still 3 days in the event. Plenty of time to farm folders, find folders, and complete the event.

If you're short on folders, that means people aren't working enough, are scared of XP.....etc....

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxfff View Post
    Lots of these events are tests of the faction's ability to coordinate and work. Still 3 days in the event. Plenty of time to farm folders, find folders, and complete the event.

If you're short on folders, that means people aren't working enough, are scared of XP.....etc....
    you do have a point there. But still i think they are TOO scarce, if they made them a little more availible i'm sure all this complaining would stop.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    an extra day or two in advance would have been nice, for sure. It's a challenge but a very doable one at least. We couldn't all get folders in advance of the event, for sure, but with three full days still left, plenty of time to farm.

I only disagree with you on one thing. The complaining still wouldn't stop, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    you do have a point there. But still i think they are TOO scarce, if they made them a little more availible i'm sure all this complaining would stop.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxfff View Post
    an extra day or two in advance would have been nice, for sure. It's a challenge but a very doable one at least. We couldn't all get folders in advance of the event, for sure, but with three full days still left, plenty of time to farm.

I only disagree with you on one thing. The complaining still wouldn't stop, haha
    LOL.........
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it's impossible to deny they're too hard to get on short notice but hopefully GREE will give us a bit more time next go around

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggerfagger View Post
    I think it's impossible to deny they're too hard to get on short notice but hopefully GREE will give us a bit more time next go around
    next time, boss health is gonna increase for sure...........

Post Count
    There will be another ltq starting tomorrow which will give us a chance to collect more folders. Let's see how that goes. My faction is about to run out of them at goal 7 of masters.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Folders started dropping 4 days before last cycle has ended
    At a min of +8 regen in 4 days, a 60 man faction should have at least a min of 200 folders each plus another 5 days before the RB ends, i think folders wont be a problem to those going for master

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The main problem is players can't fly through the ltqs. That's why factions are having trouble. No other reason!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't think we can have both ways , better drop rate and lower boss health , Gree need to make money somehow .Personally I prefer the lower boss health but then my faction aren't strong enough to do masters level so the drop rate doesn't effect us as much .