Official or not - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official or not

Lurker
    Post Count
    What is Wrong with the ppl at gree?
    The support promissed that the +1 upgrade was permanent.. And now tadaaah say that it is Only temp???

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just noticed that in addition to Blood Fortress there are two further ILTQs that are marked as Building LTQ. Maybe this explains why there is a temporary +1 boost this time

Lurker
    Post Count
    True, but that is not an excuse for the support to give Wrong information.
    I Really like itunes, they Will refund any gold spend on this LEB

Post Count
    Eric might have thought that the question was referring to the LTB goal that just ended which offered a +1 building upgrade. I believe this is just a misunderstanding between the GREE support and whoever asked the question. Stop blowing this out of proportion. You see on the Command Center that it says temporary so take is as that: temporary. Also, for those of you complaining that you won't have enough time to even use the building upgrade because it takes nearly the whole 20 day cycle: you may be incorrect again. The prize for fully upgrading the LTB is a unit with a casualty reduction bonus. The pass-cards that grant the +1 building upgrade may be rewarded by 4/10 which will give ample time to make use of the +1 building upgrade. Stop complaining when you're ignorant on the topic. And if you say "well then they should tell us the whole prize list and when the access cards are rewarded." In the sense of it being a war game, you have to find the access cards, i.e., obtain intel.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've seen one of the screen shots going around that says it's a bonus you keep. But the SS doesn't show the whole msg and every time I've sent a ticket in they always say "hello ( your name ) and that SS doesn't. Also the second line in the same SS reads like it was written by a 4 year old.
    It's stated in this thread that it's temporary by a mod anyway. Until I see actual proof I'll keep believing it's another temp bonus.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The item from the previous BLTQ is permanent (Cloaked T-900) and the Mission plan for the current BLTQ is temporary. Hope that helps solve some of the confusion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The item from the previous BLTQ is permanent (Cloaked T-900) and the Mission plan for the current BLTQ is temporary. Hope that helps solve some of the confusion.
    Tadaaah, we need folders

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i just assumed that because it actually says in the game that it's temporary, that it was temporary.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Perhaps you should tell your support Crew that, tadaaah...
    Ppl spend cash on this game..

Post Count
    Guys, the temporary +1 building is for the cycle. The t25 reward in wd placement is permanent. No need to panic.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The answer is really very obvious. Both Tadaaah and Tech Support are correct. That is a fact.

The +1 building upgrade for getting 3 access cards upgrading the LTB is Temporary.
    The +1 building upgrade for your faction ranking in the Top 25 is Permanent.

DUH - there are 2 of them this cycle. Your poorly written ticket to GREE support did NOT make clear which of the 2 building upgrade bonuse you were asking about.

Now apologize to Tadaaah as it was you guys who are giving bad information. And never, never, never again ask if a Command Center prize is Temporary. Of course they are ALL Temporary, this time and every time. Duh, that is the sole purpose of the CC - to give Temporary bonuses.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This boost is temporary. Thank you.
    Out of context...But can you make something about folders? This RB is a Joke regarding folders !! NOT way near enough time to get them, so the ONLY and RIGHT thing to do is to give us some free folders as you had done it in the past ! Can you put an end of all this drama regarding folders already Tadaaah? Thanks anticipately !!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So let me see if I understand this correctly, we are supposed to spend 2+ weeks upgrading this crappy output building for a temporary +1 building upgrade that we will only have use for a couple of days?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    artois, the attack disparity isnt a flaw as far as gree is converned. its on pirpose, easy to see why they do.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Okay GREE, so we spend 700m - 1.1b for Max out a totally crap building, earn a TEMP BONUS, and have very low output?? Why bother with this BLTQ???