DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official or not

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post
    Then howcome This is what people have gotten in there emails
    The big confusion , who is confused ? Us or Gree??

Post Count
    I honestly don't understand why this is so difficult to understand. The +1 max building output thingy is temporary. The final prize unit awarded for getting the building to Level 10 is permanent. The +1 max building output bonus/boost attached to the reward unit from LAST CYCLE'S BUILDING is permanent.

The confusion in the tickets from Gree comes from the fact that last cycle's building offered a reward UNIT for reaching level 10 that had +1 max building upgrad as an attached bonus. "Is the +1 max building upgrade permanent?" "Yes" - but for LAST MONTH's building.

All that said... this temporary +1 max building upgrade thingy is an absolute insult. You earn it for getting the building to level 7 - which takes 11days and 3 hours if you never miss a moment after a level finishes. So, if you started right when it came out, you'll have the +1 building upgrade bonus/boost active and useful for 1 week plus whatever time your building time reduction bonuses add.

"here's a great reward that is temporary and expires at the end of this cycle - but it will take you nearly to the end of the cycle to earn it"
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    Okay GREE, so we spend 700m - 1.1b for Max out a totally crap building, earn a TEMP BONUS, and have very low output?? Why bother with this BLTQ???
    What are you talking about 700m-1.1b??? Only costs 27m to get to level 10...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Last LTB was a thing of beauty. I upgraded both to lvl 10 with plenty of time to spare. This cycles LTB being absolute garbage is no surprise since it seems they like putting them out. I can only hope they stick to the pattern of late and offer another decent building next cycle.

More to the topic of this thread, haveing a temp building upgrade will allow us to upgrade an extra building or 2 before it disappears..... Pretty funny that it would even be a prize offered in any event beyond a daily log in prize. It's nearly as bad as these mission pay out prizes we keep getting, I have no idea what strategy is being implemented here because I find no rhyme or reason for some of them.
    Last edited by FFF Oldtimer; 10-02-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    I have seen the full screenshot, which was sent to Gree yesterday and replied by them today. It specifically says:

"Hi Gree. I have a question about the current building event. The +1 max building upgrade that we can get is that for ever or only till upcomming war?"
    There is no at all in the question about what building the question is.

Gree's people are consistent: bonus - permanent, boost - temporary

Post Count
    Permanently temporary bonus.
    The New Normal is here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dog bite View Post
    Permanently temporary bonus.
    The New Normal is here.
    I like what you said

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Man, reading this thread was one of the most painful things I've been thru. Surely we r not as stupid as the responses on this thread suggest we r. No wonder mods treat us like morons. This thread suggests we r.

Temp rewards take over unit rewards is more disturbing to me. 3 cards for a 1 wk boost where b4 we would of had 3 perm units that could of made a few ppls armies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    I still try to figure our: where is the sense in offering such a boost temporarly? Are they thinking about what they are doing?
    Think you nailed it, I looked at this and wondered why as well, by the time you collected all the parts to unlock the bonus it will likely be half over if not more so it seems quite useless.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count

BLTQ Blood Fortress Explanation

Hey Guys,

In order to clear up any remaining confusion about the BLTQ and associated boosts I am posting this explanation of the event and am closing this thread.

The BLTQ Blood Fortress event is a goal chain that rewards both permanent units and a permanent boost along with items that when collected contribute towards unlocking a temporary boost during the WD RIP Romania cycle.

Here is the list of goals, along with the requirements for completion and rewards:

Goal Name / Goal Requirement / Goal Reward
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Forbidden Ritual (1/10) Build the Blood Fortress. Citadel Tank Destroyer
    Forbidden Ritual (2/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 2. Fortress Pass Card
    Forbidden Ritual (3/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 3. Citadel Wall Breaker
    Forbidden Ritual (4/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 4. Fortress Pass Card
    Forbidden Ritual (5/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 5. Citadel Paratrooper
    Forbidden Ritual (6/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 6. Citadel Assault Carrier

Forbidden Ritual (7/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 7. Fortress Pass Card
    Forbidden Ritual (8/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 8. Citadel Glider
    Forbidden Ritual (9/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 9. Citadel Demolisher

Forbidden Ritual (10/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 10. Citadel Commander -4% Casualty Rate

Upgrade your Blood Fortress building to level 7 > Receive 3 Fortress Pass Cards > Unlock temporary +1 Max Buildings Upgrade boost for duration of WD RIP Romania cycle.

Upgrade your Blood Fortress building to level 10 during the WD RIP Romania cycle > Earn the permanent -4% Casualty Rate boost.

All boosts unlocked from the Mission Plan are temporary, and will expire at the close of the WD cycle from which they were earned.

This event is opt-in and participation is not required to advance within the game.

**Red color coding in reference to permanent items and boosts
    **Blue color coding in reference to temporary items and boosts