Kingdom Age Player Appreciation Month - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Age Player Appreciation Month

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigertiger55 View Post
    Can we make it "Tell the Devs" instead of "Ask the Devs"?
    Anyone that comes to the event to heckle, name call, insult, threaten, etc. any of our staff will receive an immediate and permanent ban. Thanks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you want to show appreciation, respond to tickets, especially game transfers promptly. Either that or let us do it ourselves. If I put in a ticket on Monday I shouldn't get a response on Thursday asking for information already provided in the email and the actual response that something has been done on Saturday. If that weren't bad enough, don't screw up what you're doing during the Saturday response because you skimmed the request and missed some key details.

If all the nice scratch off prizes are part of player appreciation month, then thank you Gree. I've been getting great units as scratch off prizes and I even hit all 6 books and earned the jackpot prize, Lunar Larva with 612,940 attack and 919,410 defense.

But as far as answering tickets appropriately, yeah, you guys are pretty bad at that.

Post Count
    In short, what I said was that the threat of banning is essentially making sure we only ask softball questions. "What's your favorite ice cream?" "Cats or dogs? Teehee."
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 10-06-2014 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Insults to staff

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    In short, what I said was that the threat of banning is essentially making sure we only ask softball questions. "What's your favorite ice cream?" "Cats or dogs? Teehee."
    Seems you didn t read Tadaah's last post. You can consider lucky you wasn t banned.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Seems you didn t read Tadaah's last post. You can consider lucky you wasn t banned.
    Seems you haven't read the forum's Code of Conduct, of which, the majority of your post violate.

Post Count
    It would be higly appreciated if the gree support starts to support the player...
    That would be a nice idea for the KA Player Appreciation Month. More and more often you get copy/paste answers that prove that the support agent didn't even read the ticket. Are they overwhelmed? unprofessional? incompetent?
    I don't know... Perhaps only forced from gree to keep us quite with empty phrases.
    And yes Tadaaah, it is really difficult to stay polite if you get more and more frustrated from bugs in the game and empty phrases when you send in a ticket.

Regards

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    It would be higly appreciated if the gree support starts to support the player...
    That would be a nice idea for the KA Player Appreciation Month. More and more often you get copy/paste answers that prove that the support agent didn't even read the ticket. Are they overwhelmed? unprofessional? incompetent?
    I don't know... Perhaps only forced from gree to keep us quite with empty phrases.
    And yes Tadaaah, it is really difficult to stay polite if you get more and more frustrated from bugs in the game and empty phrases when you send in a ticket.

Regards
    The support will not be fielding the questions during this event. There is still work to be done on many fronts.

That said, abuse of our staff will not be tolerated.

Post Count
    I'm far from 'abuse of your staff' - that is really not my intend.
    But thank you for confirming that there is work to be done on many fronts - I can really agree to this after what has happened to my guild (and the "reaction" so far from gree)

regards