New ltq is ridiculously stupid!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New ltq is ridiculously stupid!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry New BLTQ is ridiculously stupid!!!!

GREE are out of your mind or out of money?? How come are you giving us a +1 Max Building Upgrade as temp bonus for 1-2 days only how many buildings do you reckon I can upgrade in that time? come on be serious or recruit smarter people to manage your business. Wish we can know how many people going to end that building anyway thanks for nothing I rather to save and spend my money buying strong units.
    Last edited by Z-Infierno; 09-30-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Post Count
    The units from the final upgrades of the LTB are way better than you can buy. Or you have to use an excessive amount of gold.
    I understand it's a crap building, but just don't build it if you don't think it's worth the awards.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie_ View Post
    The units from the final upgrades of the LTB are way better than you can buy. Or you have to use an excessive amount of gold.
    I understand it's a crap building, but just don't build it if you don't think it's worth the awards.
    You are mistaken. Bonus with final unit is not significant. Most of units or all active (in army) are indistructable. Stats (141.062k/86.456k) are also not enough good. You can buy with valor better units (of course, with hard work before to reach necessary rank).

Post Count
    Where does it say temp bonuses.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickimp View Post
    Where does it say temp bonuses.
    Click the ? in the Command Center list.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just for comparison:
    Munitions stockpile costs $7,500 and gives $12,000 every 24h.
    This LTB costs $90,000 and gives $1,400 every 24h.

Just compare the ratio. No one can increase their iph from this building. If it's to give units to lower players I'm sure there is a better way to do it than waste a LTB. These are supposed to be something special and grand.

If you want to alternate, switch between ~10mil to ~100+ mil buildings. Anyone can come up with 10mil. Starting players attack each other a lot for $300k for attack.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At least it looks cool

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    You are mistaken. Bonus with final unit is not significant. Most of units or all active (in army) are indistructable. Stats (141.062k/86.456k) are also not enough good. You can buy with valor better units (of course, with hard work before to reach necessary rank).
    Wow you must have INSANE STATS! I bring around 3200 Units to battle. About 1200 of those are indestructible with about 2000 Growlers (28,000/25,00) and in order to bring units better than the one released you need to be Golden Colonel or higher. (500M Battle points) That's quite an impressive accomplishment....but wait you would still need to be able to buy probably around 2000 of them as well in order for this unit not to make your army.

Now yes the bonus sucks....but they aren't all going to have good bonuses. If you don't want it don't build it....just as I don't participate in every event.

As to the OP that is the temp bonus but it comes with a perm casualty reduction as well.
    VFF Legends