Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

new ltb

Make defense fence with unlimited purchases. Defense starts out say 1000 then doubles along with cost. You can hold to 10 upgrades if needed.

ltb

pumpkin defense cone (can place in street). Double cost and defense. We need better defense items. Old items are outdated

defense items to purchase on characters.

Need to be able to buy upgrades for avatars. Give them defense and high cost. Rings, tattoo bars, shoes. Avatar selection needs to be enhanced.

Weapon/ Boss /battle

I think it would be neat, since it is Oct. Halloween. To have the Grim Reaper
    As a boss to battle. As for a weapon/vehicle i would like either a Hearse
    Or the Headless Horsemans horse. As for a battle, i would chose one where
    Every syndicate member has an equal amount of stamina much like the DL
    In the battles, as each member takes hits from other members from opposing
    Syns, the stamina goes down, until one syndicate is eliminated. Cheers!!
    Prettyboy 274 623 827
    Last edited by Prettyboy; 10-07-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Forgot info

Customer Appreciation Month

I have an item I would love to create for customers appreciation week. We could call it the Collector...it could be a person or evern a $$ truck and as long as you tap it once every 24 hours it will collect all the $$ from your hood

Oct. event

Possibly do a "trick or Treat" event similar to the CD case,shoebox etc. however put a few random items throughout the buildings in the maps, make it random so no one gets same items/same places. Fair for everyone, no one could post where everything is located and you would use quite abit of gold and luck if you wanted the prizes, as there are alot of buildings in the maps. Cheers!
    Prettyboy 274 623 827
    Last edited by Prettyboy; 10-07-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Forgot info

Limited Time Building, an airport. Cost to build 500 million and collect money every 24 hours.

new building suggestion

How about a mafia owned butcher shop called "Sicilian Special Cuts" we're getting rid of bodies here right the cost should be somewhere around $140 million payout could be $760,000 every12 hours

And the reward weapon can be the bone crushing clever thats around 29,000 attack 30,000 defense and 4% melee attack bonus. Jake the tyrant crime city id # 714-235-811
    Last edited by jake the tyrant; 10-07-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jake the tyrant View Post
    How about a mafia owned butcher shop called "Sicilian Special Cuts" we're getting rid of bodies here right the cost should be somewhere around $140 million payout could be $760,000 every12 hours

And the reward weapon can be the bone crushing clever thats around 29,000 attack 30,000 defense and 4% melee attack bonus. Jake the tyrant crime city id # 714-235-811
    Nice idea. They won't do 4% mod though lol

Oops forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Prettyboy View Post
    I think it would be neat, since it is Oct. Halloween. To have the Grim Reaper
    As a boss to battle. As for a weapon/vehicle i would like either a Hearse
    Or the Headless Horsemans horse. As for a battle, i would chose one where
    Every syndicate member has an equal amount of stamina much like the DL
    In the battles, as each member takes hits from other members from opposing
    Syns, the stamina goes down, until one syndicate is eliminated. Cheers!!
    Prettyboy 274 623 827

Maybe a stadium would be nice. Like the one in Empire Arena Plaza. You can only build it once, because the footprint is very big. Has to be a big payout, because stadiums normally get a higher turnover than Nightclubs or Diamond buildings. Modifiers should be income modifiers, because stadiums bring in more money when they get expanded.

Mafia ID = 864 128 588

Why not make the decorations more relevant, a defence mod on the atlas statue or a gun bonus on the rifle statue would be good

You're welcome to pinch any of these ideas or add the post to this thread if it helps

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ctive-feedback

The one thing missing

Hello Gree Ratchet here (194 605 653) I have figured it out what money building is missing from my favorite game crime city. I work for the largest privately owned timeshare company in the world and I think Crime City relates too my line of work as far as the development of buildings and cost to build vs how much profit is expected and how much risk it may intitle. I live in Las Vegas NV the fastest growing city in the world where the cost of land is often more expensive then the buildings that sit on them. now that cost is determined by what amenities are available currently in the surrounding area and its availability compared to its demand. With that being said the price of the land decides what type of businesses you can have with out fear or high risk of loss. For example you don't see any gas stations on the strip ("miracle mile" or NY-TI) because the price you would have to to charge for fuel would be outrageous. The one thing places with high prices for land due to high tourism always have in common doesn't matter if its Anaheim, Orlando, Las Vegas, Park City or Cabo San Lucas is a Golf course. Yes I know I don't golf either but you can put a golf course any where because golfers are like skiers they will pay the price to say they did. Now I was thinking it would have to be the biggest money building Crime City has to offer maybe 3/4 of an entire Crime City block and to keep players from deleting buildings have a payout variable according to your hourly income (price of land) players would be better off expanding their hoods. I'm not a game developer but Gree I trust you with price of ownership for the new biggest item the Crime City Golf Course. in my opinion it should be rather inexpensive considering the space you need for your 18 hole championship course and the payout variable should be like - total hourly income × a certain %= golf course payout thanks I hope to see it ingame
    Ratchet

-Melee Weapon:Syn Battle Ram- stats whatever what is normal, modifer +5% more hideout damage

-Building: Rejuvenation spa- payout- each upgrade pays out(edit: or weapon associated with upgrade pays out the modifier) 1% faster energy regeneration or 1% faster health regeneration during war.

-Gun Weapon: Syn assault rifle-stats whatever is normal, mod +2 deploy every regeneration cycle. description standard assault rifle

930467135 babytway
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by Babytway; 10-12-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Mods you reading the one thing ALL of those suggestions have in common? Nobody wants to see atk/def mods!