Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Entry 1
    "The Low rider getaway "

This awesome vehicle can be placed on any street in your hood It has the ability to attack an extra 20% on hand cash from rivals holding cash and an extra 10% from robs . This item can be a major prize from a 1-10 event !

Entry 2
    "The Time Clock"

This respectable piece of architecture would make an ideal limited time building.
    This building can be upgraded to ten , two options would work for this building
    a)it has the power to reduce recovery times when at war and during raid bosses.
    b)or it could reduce upgrade times 1-10%

Entry 3
    "Prospectors Paradise "

I suggest change the name from spa to "Prospectors Paradise " maybe this label could be engraved into a gold bar on the front of the building. Possibly another limited time building. This will be a well sought after building that can be upgraded with cash but would be reasonable expensive, like the dentist . This would be a 24 hr building you would collect 10 gold on lvl 1 and lvl 10 would be 100 gold. The beauty about this building people can go robbing for gold !! I think this would really be true to this thread I know everyone would appreciate this building ��

I know which building I will be voting for ��
    Code:397 391 573
    EEE
    Last edited by Eddie Eagle Eye; 10-03-2014 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Forgot code
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Viking warrior choice

Meele
    Axe
    5% atack
    5% defence

466-842-234

Quote Originally Posted by eddie eagle eye View Post

entry 3
    "prospectors paradise "

i suggest change the name from spa to "prospectors paradise " maybe this label could be engraved into a gold bar on the front of the building. Possibly another limited time building. This will be a well sought after building that can be upgraded with cash but would be reasonable expensive, like the dentist . This would be a 24 hr building you would collect 10 gold on lvl 1 and lvl 10 would be 100 gold. The beauty about this building people can go robbing for gold !! I think this would really be true to this thread i know everyone would appreciate this building ��

i know which building i will be voting for ��
    code:397 391 573
    eee
    woot.. Woot..!

ROID RAGE EXPLOSIVE

Item Type: Explosive
    Stats: 50k atk / 20k def
    Description: A bomb that will tempoarily increase a players total attack by 30%, but decrease defense by 30%. Ability is triggered upon a successful attack. Duration lasts for 5 minutes. A player may constantly attack during this 5 minute window. Cooldown before next use is 6 hrs.

THE GOLDEN BUDDHA

Item Type: Melee
    Stats: 77k attk / 55k def
    Description: The hand of the divine! The spiritual awakening you experience when you hold this weapon allows a player to get an extra 10% cash from all robs. So a building that gives you 200k when you rob it will now give you 220k.

CRIME CITY SAVINGS AND LOAN

Item Type: Building
    Payout: Level 1: $100,000. Each level adds an additional $100,000.
    Collection Time: 12 hrs
    Description: This building is the Fort Knox of Crime City. It reduces the amount robbed from all buildings in your hood by 1% starting at Level 1. Each upgrade of the buildings adds an additional 1% for a maximum total rob reduction per building in your hood of 10%

CODE: 147 224 983
    Last edited by bishop99; 10-03-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop99 View Post

i think these would be unique because there aren't any rob mods and that is a huge part of the game for many players.
    there is!! its called "rob payout" but it is a bonus that rarely comes out
    Last edited by robaboss; 10-03-2014 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robaboss View Post
    there is!! its called "rob payout" but it is a bonus that rarely comes out
    Oh cool, didn't know that. I'll edit my post.

The Lightning Blade

Entry #1

Here's the "Lightning Blade" (235k Attack; 196k Defense), a unique melee weapon that comes with a +5% Influence Points mod (simular to the Tilda Blade). This prize can be awarded for completing the last Elite level of Raid Boss for example. Let's give new dedicated players the chance to get such a great prize !
    414-604-903

Entry #2

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Whole...726190584.html

This blade is called "Clementine's Heritage" (298k Attack; 206k Defense) and comes with a new mod: -15% Experience Points. This prize should be a wrapper for the next SLTQ/LTQ, to get this prize the player has to complete both Individual and Syndicate goals. A mod which is worth the gold to all minis out there, they'll be able to maintain a low level for a longer period of time !
    414-604-903

Entry #3

http://centrefire.files.wordpress.co...07/ray-gun.jpg

This one is a gun and it's called "Nightmare in Heaven" (26.356k Attack; 22.9217 Defense). This prize could be awarded for the next LTB and comes with a stackable mod, +1% Control Points (for Street Assaults).
    414-604-903

I'm all done now, good luck to everyone for this cool competition !
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by LoG William; 10-05-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Contest Entries

Hello, these are my contest entries and details are:

Entry 1:
    Item name: Cannon of Hell
    Artwork of item: http://hurricane-c4n3.deviantart.com...Hell-486330307
    Description of item: It is a cannon which will be under the guns section in the game and focuses more on attack stats.

Entry 2:
    Item name: Hell's Fury
    Artwork of item: http://hurricane-c4n3.deviantart.com...Fury-486754061
    Description of item: It is a melee item with more attack stat than defense.

Entry 3:
    Item name: C4 Hell Car
    Artwork of item: http://hurricane-c4n3.deviantart.com...-Car-487364386
    Description of item: It will be a car that looks something like this and is more defense-based.

My mafia ID/code: 353507846
    Last edited by -Hurricane-; 10-09-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Make a headquarters where syndicate members join before declare battle and of course some defense stats

I know this doesn't belong here but doing it anyway isn't it about time to come up with new titles instead of
    founder/DL/officer and also make more people allowd to put up walls
    consiergie
    war minister/war chief
    spy etc☺

466-842-234

Item Entry Number 1:

Name: Crimson Crossbow
    Stats: 83,194 att 69,836 def
    Modifier: +5% influence increase
    Description: Gun. The crimson crossbow can be a T30 or higher war prize and will have a slick black structure and a shiny chrome bow, and will look similar to this:

Item Entry #2:

Name: Speedster
    Stats: 119,836 att 82,376 def
    Modifier: -10% health refill regen speed
    Description: Car. Will be a Street Assault prize for syn goals. Will have a nice metallic black exterior and a luxury black leather interior. Will look like this:

Item Entry #3:

Name: Wall Crusher
    Stats: 219,427 att 198,863 def
    Modifier: +20% Hideout Damage
    Description: Car. The Wall Crusher will be a wrapper prize for an Epic Boss event. It will have a bulky yellow body and a sleek chrome finish as in this picture:

http://bulldozer-vfx.com/wp-content/...bulldozer2.jpg

Additional ideas not counting for the contest:

I would love to see a chat implemented in wars as they are in Street Assault. I would also love to see some new modifiers aside from attack and defense mods that will make this game more exciting.

I would also love to see gold videos work again on Android and the ability to sign in to use a CC account instead of transfer accounts, that would greatly enhance player experience and would more than be appreciated.

Lastly, can we have some more syndicate bonuses? That's another way you can get players into building up their IPH and will be fun for syndicates that have already maxed out their bonuses. Some ideas can be:

-Robs Payout
    -Energy Regen Time Reduction (So the energy regen mods still stay exclusive to Top 5 teams BUT help other syndicates for the ever so challenging LTQ's and SLTQ's).
    -Maybe even an extra syndicate member o.o. bring the max to 61!

Invite Code: 154-028-402

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Evan1000; 10-07-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Item 1 - Robin Da Hood

The Design
    A guy dressed as Robin Hood.

Description
    This item would be in the form of a special item and would be in the special tab of your inventory. It would have no attack or defence stats. Each one you own would give you an extra 10% mod on the cash and respect you get from robbing & attacking other players.

How You Get It
    The item would be awarded for completing levels in a pvp event. Each pvp level would consist of attacking a certain amount of players and robbing a certain amount of a specific building. For example level 1 would require you to attack 10 rivals and rob 1 loft, before you could move on to level 2. There would be 10 levels and getting all 10 Robin Da Hoods would give an extra bonus of being able to rob 100% of the money from any building in 1 hit.

Item 2 - illegal Prescription

The Design
    A run down looking hospital

Description
    This would be a LTB, each level would give a +% regeneration mod. The regeneration mod would work for all events across crime city.

How You Get It
    The item would be a standard limited time building.

Item 3 - Town Planning

The Design
    Like city hall on the civic centre map

Description
    This would be a LTB each level would give you a building upgrade time or cost reduction percentage.

How You Get It
    The item would be a standard limited time building.

Invite code - 796 027 089

How about a Exploding Energy Drink mod. Attack 35k Defense 35K. The mod will recharge your energy 35% faster.
    Here is the pics as a visual aid to use your Imagination The exploding energy drink can would look like something like this
    http://pl.b5z.net/i/u/6070324/i/ec/I...A-6137_600.jpg

and a second link with pic with a Cobra on a energy drink can as a logo
    http://wickedworld.net/wp-content/up...-SNAKE-455.jpg
    my code 944 280 139
    Last edited by chubbibee; 10-05-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Deadly Radiation

Attachment 6816

Alt link

Weapon Name: Deadly Radiation
    Attack: 175,000
    Defence: 180,000
    Modifier: 15% decrease on battle health replenish time (Works for Raid boss, Epic boss too)

15% of 1 hour is only a 9 minute differences, even 20% of 1 hour is only 12 minutes so its not that much to ask.

so basically you don't have to wait that long to get your health back this would help with doing the epic boss that's for sure. If used for Street Assault and Nighteg said this it could make the Deploy time quicker but you're only saving 45 seconds (1 minute if a 20% modifier is used) but he did say "i don't care which one you choose".

On a side note it would be cool if there was a change to the buildings per level upgrade, something like this. I know you would have to recreate the building 9 more times but hey, also we can only build 1 building at a time but upgrade 2 i'd like to get my bonus buildings built at the same time they come out.

For Crime City
    My Invite Code is 169 526 450
    Last edited by Gr3g; 10-06-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Contest Submission

1) An explosive called booby trap that has 100,000 atk and 100,000 def. All of your buildings have a 5% chance of triggering when it gets robbed. Upon successful activation all money that is robbed is returned to you and the attacking player loses 20% of money on hand. this money is given to the defending player. It looks like a bear trap that is rigged with explosives.

2) A ltb called currency exchange that can initially be built using cash, gold, or respect points. Payout is every 24 hours and you get in return what you used to build the building with. Upgrades require the same type of investment you initially used. Initial investment could be something like (100 gold, 50000 respect, or $50 million cast) and payout would be (1 gold, 500 respect, or $500,000). Upgrades would be similar to normal building cost formula but would use selected currency instead. The building also has rob defense increase of %100. The building will look like the pawn shop but will be bigger and will have a big counterbalance scale on top. On one side will be gold bars and on the other will be cash and respect points.

3) A ltb called brothel that restores energy, stamina, and health meters at an increased rate (2% per level). It will look like the palms hotel but instead of the palm trees there is a big billboard of a lady in lingerie. Initial cost of the building will require a little bit each of gold, respect, and cash. The building will have no payout and cannot be robbed. This building also gives all of your buildings a %10 increase in output.

Invite Code: 718 061 697
    Last edited by ajcook; 10-05-2014 at 06:54 PM.

I'd like to see a castle upgradeable to L10.

It should be the most important building in the hood.

Upgrading it will unlock all kinds of new buildings (defence and income producing) and weapons. We should have to defend it well as when it is defeated, the battle will be lost.

Name: Musashi Miyamoto