Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Street Assault Compensation

Dear Crime City Players,

Thank you for being part of the Crime City community.

We sincerely apologize for the problems that occurred with this weekend's Street Assault event.

While it will sound like a bad excuse, we were hit with a “perfect storm” of technical issues that delivered a poor gameplay experience.

As our valued players, you deserve better.

We have investigated and identified the reasons for these problems and will put in place processes that will hopefully prevent similar problems in the future.

We are not perfect, but we are doing our best to deliver you the gameplay experience that you deserve.

Moreover, you will see changes to Crime City in the upcoming months that we hope you will love. We will share details of these changes in the following weeks and months.

In the meantime, please accept with our humblest apologies the following:

An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize.

Free Gold: Anyone who logged in during the duration of the event will receive 50 gold.

Once again, thank you for being part of the incredible Crime City community.

We greatly appreciate your continued patronage as we take Crime City to the next level.

Sincerely,

The Crime City Team

AWESOME I spent 50 gold to get the top 2500 prize and ended up getting rank 2512.. now I'm getting my gold back as well as the prize, thanks GREE
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

When will we be expecting this stuff? I could really use that 50 gold...I need a couple more henchmen.

Thank you for this Gree!

"We are not perfect, but we are doing our best to deliver you the gameplay experience that you deserve." Thank you Gree. There has been a disconnect between you and us recently. We all need to realize were not perfect

Would the new prize, for TAW be announced here? Interesting to see, lol. Thanks for the prizes thought you guys would do nothing about this issue, but seems like you did. And probably a lot of teams are grateful of that.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Maybe a better idea is to award everyone with the same prize, would be more fair.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe View Post
    Maybe a better idea is to award everyone with the same prize, would be more fair.
    Ya I agree give us all what u are giving taw or will It be kept secret

Well done Gree!

Your solution to the issues at the weekend will be much appreciated by the community.

Like you said nobody's perfect and I'm sure Gree will continue to work to stop these issues happening again.

A lot of syndicates were affected by not being able to declare during the last hour and your compensation will be welcomed by all.

Thanks for the comms Tadaaah
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Forget the gold I want what TAW is having

Tadaaah i stepped out of syn but went back will i still get the bonus syn prize?
    Proud Owner of Wraith Battle Jet , F-15 Eagle, Vikrant Carrier Ship , Frozen Arctic Artillery and Iquique Operative!

nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe View Post
    How about a proportional reward. Why should a non gold user get 50?

Give 50% of gold used back to those who used it. We'll only spend it, and those who don't contribute to the cost of running this game we all enjoy get their fair reward as well.

thank you guys

Thank you Gree for the information, and thank you for doing something to compensate for the issues during the event.

Will we also be getting the modifier that comes with the prize above the tier we fell in? That's the main thing most syndicates would appreciate. Thanks

@Tadaaah I joined another syn after SA was over. I would like the prize for my SA syn. Is that possible?