We need more folders gree!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need more folders gree!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

We need more folders gree!!

Having the raid boss start so early in the event cycle has give us no chance of having enough folders, were on 21/27 prestige and only 800 folders left, you really need to give out a free drop of folders to all players!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You've gotta get everyone in your faction working hard on collecting folders. Set a minimum donation

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    You've gotta get everyone in your faction working hard on collecting folders. Set a minimum donation
    +1

(150 as minimum (if 60 members) covers easy, regular and prestige. Giving you a couple of 100's to spare for farm/master)
    Bilko's Warriors
    Top 150 team
    35k WD and GroupMe
    Bilko.cow.no

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by f.henrik View Post
    +1

(150 as minimum (if 60 members) covers easy, regular and prestige. Giving you a couple of 100's to spare for farm/master)
    Yes, because the majority of us are in a faction of 60...Pfft. Lol.
    I'm in total agreement with earlier post. The schedule varies from campaign to campaign with start time for RB in correlation between when folders begin to drop. Sometimes we have extras and other times we're short. Let's just please be consistent. If you're going to schedule RB early then have folders start dropping earlier. Seems EZ enough.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You need to start farming folders as soon as they drop, not wait for the raid boss to start.

We have a 300 folder minimum donation, by doing the above, i have already met the minimum. Just need to be proactive IMO.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    Having the raid boss start so early in the event cycle has give us no chance of having enough folders, were on 21/27 prestige and only 800 folders left, you really need to give out a free drop of folders to all players!!
    Folders started dropping 4days before the last cycle ends, and in that 4 days with all the temporary regen you got, you could have farmed more than 200 already, because i have more than 200 before the war has ended. And please stop the gaining XP for nothing reasoning because that is not enough reason.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No glitch no floders hombre? )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No glitch Kzl. All farming. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Having the raid boss start so early in the event cycle has give us no chance of having enough folders
    Gree gave chance. Folders were dropped from start of WD wars. Our faction collected the folders during the WD.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigg View Post
    No glitch Kzl. All farming. Lol
    The good old days eh? )

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We are 28 and definitly need more intel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

More folders

Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    Yes, because the majority of us are in a faction of 60...Pfft. Lol.
    I'm in total agreement with earlier post. The schedule varies from campaign to campaign with start time for RB in correlation between when folders begin to drop. Sometimes we have extras and other times we're short. Let's just please be consistent. If you're going to schedule RB early then have folders start dropping earlier. Seems EZ enough.
    we have a fairly large faction 50+, and a good mixture of LLP and HLP. Doing prestige FLTQ, lots of participation - running out of folders. There needs to be enough time to collect folders before a raid boss.
    Factions shouldn't be running out on the first day

Post Count
    it's not a coincidence that gree lowered the rb health for master's and upped the unit stats along with not giving us much time to farm folders. they want you to buy the folders. just another attempt to make up their gold purchase shortages.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
    we have a fairly large faction 50+, and a good mixture of LLP and HLP. Doing prestige FLTQ, lots of participation - running out of folders. There needs to be enough time to collect folders before a raid boss.
    Factions shouldn't be running out on the first day
    To be fair I have to say I'm thrilled on behalf of a lot of factions out there. Not only is the prestige prize a 1 million(!) infantry unit, but they also massively lowered the health on all (most of!) the raid boss levels.

Allowing more factions to complete raid boss prestige on their own- growing hugely. Also the 4 days worth of farming during WD was excellent and helped my team. Because of the "low health level" on the prestige bosses factions will experiene running low on folders quicker. But keep in mind it's still more than four whole days left of the event.

I was looking forward to setting a new faction record in finishing prestige with level 100 boss at 8,1 billion health or more as quick as possible. I can imagine a lot of teams is happy to know they have a fair chance of completion this time. Good luck!
    Bilko's Warriors
    Top 150 team
    35k WD and GroupMe
    Bilko.cow.no

Post Count
    Looking for folders - Giving spot for Final Prestige prize for them .. PM me