GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New LTB Blood Fortress Spreadsheet up

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Does anyone know what levels you have to finish to get all 3 fortress pass cards?
    I know finishing 2/10 upgrade gives you one, anyone know the rest?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    level 7 gets you last pass card

Post Count
    What are the cost for this building. Does it really cost over 1b to get to level 10?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Forbidden Ritual (1/10) Build the Blood Fortress. Citadel Tank Destroyer
    Forbidden Ritual (2/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 2. Fortress Pass Card
    Forbidden Ritual (3/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 3. Citadel Wall Breaker
    Forbidden Ritual (4/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 4. Fortress Pass Card
    Forbidden Ritual (5/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 5. Citadel Paratrooper
    Forbidden Ritual (6/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 6. Citadel Assault Carrier
    Forbidden Ritual (7/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 7. Fortress Pass Card
    Forbidden Ritual (8/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 8. Citadel Glider
    Forbidden Ritual (9/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 9. Citadel Demolisher
    Forbidden Ritual (10/10) Upgrade the Blood Fortress to level 10. Citadel Commander -4% Casualty Rate

Dont have the stats of the units.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yes it does seem to cost over a billion, and thanks for the list, i already had it on the sheet though. but i dont have the stats either

Post Count
    Uh oh, over 1B.. that will be quite hard for many players to achieve.

This is very, very odd building. Cool artwork and Halloween themed, strange upgrade costs and low payout and expensive to uprade too. Still, getting it to level 7 might be good idea as you might save some time after you have option to upgrade that one extra building, but your initial upgrade times should be quite good to pull that off.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Curious building indeed. My upgrade to level 3 costs 229.826k which correcting for my upgrade cost reduction of -47% is about 433.634k. That is not even close to 2.67 times the previous level. It is much closer though if you take what the previous level would have normally been times 2.67. 167k (standard base price for level 2 LTB upgrade schedule) times 2.67 = 445.9k. That's a bit higher than the 434k that I saw for my building but at least it is in the same ballpark.

Lurker
    Post Count

Trying to understand.

Why would anyone build this building vs upgrading their own current buildings?
    Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAlden View Post
    Why would anyone build this building vs upgrading their own current buildings?
    Thanks.
    If you get this to lvl 7 then you activate the + 1 max building level. I plan to take my cement and composites factories to lvl 11...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -ilh- View Post
    If you get this to lvl 7 then you activate the + 1 max building level. I plan to take my cement and composites factories to lvl 11...
    You are unfortunatelly wrong there, sir / miss. The bonus is that you can upgrade one extra building same time. It does not provide extra lv 11 cap possibility.

Post Count
    Oh. Sorry. Well that is less useful...

Lurker
    Post Count

Soo

So no reason to build this?

Post Count
    the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once is kinda awesome, i think. i've long wished for a way to do that. awe we sure that is actually what this bonus does?
    ---------------------
    BENFRANK
    Level 206 Commander
    Add me as an ally, ID#: 881854689
    Faction: The Domination Station

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BENFRANK View Post
    the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once is kinda awesome, i think. i've long wished for a way to do that. awe we sure that is actually what this bonus does?
    That is what the bonus does but it is only a temporary bonus that will go away at the end of the current world domination cycle. Actually, it would be more accurate to say it allows you to build another building at once. If someone can already build 3 buildings at once, this bonus would allow them to build a 4th building at the same time until the temp bonus ends.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    That is what the bonus does but it is only a temporary bonus that will go away at the end of the current world domination cycle. Actually, it would be more accurate to say it allows you to build another building at once. If someone can already build 3 buildings at once, this bonus would allow them to build a 4th building at the same time until the temp bonus ends.
    You are close... it is "Upgrade 1 extra building" not "build 1 extra building"

I can only build one building at a time. Though I can upgrade 3 buildings at a time, and the temp boost will allow a 4th. Though 3 at a time is plenty.