Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Trials

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We'd like to know how you like trials. Have you come across any strange bugs? If so, what and what is happening in game when that occurs? Do you like having the freedom to decide when you start a quest? Remember to be constructive and follow the Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks.
    Trials are cool, I usually have one going on all the time.

It would be nice if there was a mini EB or a PvP trial.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    expanding on Uberfauker's idea. what about guild trials? could do raid boss trial that we could start whenever we wanted. could be fun.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    It would be nice if there was a mini EB or a PvP trial.
    Thats a great idea mate, having an EB and PVP trials would be really awesome.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Trials are fun and a good addition to the game. But .... exp. is excessive and punishing. GLTQ integration was poor - we were frozen for a week and now will not complete guild part or wrapper. Support was (surprise) completely useless.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've seen good participation and heard very positive comments about Trials. A few minor problems, but overall very positive.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    The only thing I might even consider to be 'bad' about trials, and it's quite trivial, is all of the map jumping that takes place. It might be nice to consider looking into keeping it to one stage, one map.

Beyond that though, I'm completely ignoring iLTQs now because of trials. So much better, even if there aren't any boosts of any kind attached to trials.
    I agree - although it is nice to see the trials including areas that aren't used a lot , the jumping around so much is a bit of a pain - also , are the trials geared towards your level or your attack damage inflicted ? My level 184 with a 102 attack weapon ( max damage 301) had a difficult time with level 3. Plus there was no way my main account was going to finish level 9 even with a max hit of 495 ( which I never get anyway )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with Trial goals not counting towards GLTQ goals if they overlap?
    This problem has happened to quite a few guilds and set them back on completing the GLTQ.

But I agree - love the trials - please keep them around,

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I love the trials too.
    Only one problem for me, sometimes the kill does not count.
    And after killing the unit it has full energy again. Boaring at higher levels.
    The Red Baron TRB

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gal View Post
    This problem has happened to quite a few guilds and set them back on completing the GLTQ.

But I agree - love the trials - please keep them around,
    Could you tell us what is happening when this occurs? The more details the better!

Also some great feedback in here! Thanks for taking the time to share and some changes are already in the works for the future.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Trials

I like the trials. Good addition. But I've found them to be really hard, even tho they're supposedly geared to my level. A lvl 3 trial is hard to complete in 3 days because they use up so much energy. And they may not be worth the XPs.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well done GREE. Love the trial. Would be an icing on the cake if there is an additional reward for completing 10, 15 ...
    Rounds of the trial. Good work!
    NO MORE FUN !

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I really wonder if folks will still cheer about the trials when Gree finally fixes the glitch, that allows you to do it almost for free?!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    I really wonder if folks will still cheer about the trials when Gree finally fixes the glitch, that allows you to do it almost for free?!
    Maybe you are the only one that is glitching,you seems to know a lot about glitches,so that means you are using them!!!!
    you should know that is forbiden by rules and you can earn a ban ingame as here in forum!
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

trials feedback

Will there be a heroic guild trials event in the future?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

another view

Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    I think the trials are impossible to complete by the average player unless they use gems or glitches or other cheats. I think Gree would make more money if they catered to players who want a clean game, without cheating, by making quests that are possible to complete by the average player--players who would pay $5 here, $3 there-- instead of trying to get folks to pay a lot by making quests so hard.