GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Trials

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Official Feedback] Trials

Hey guys,

We'd like to know how you like trials. Have you come across any strange bugs? If so, what and what is happening in game when that occurs? Do you like having the freedom to decide when you start a quest? Remember to be constructive and follow the Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I like the Trial Quests. I can start them when it's convenient for me, and I can stagger them for my different games.
    Please keep them around. They are much better than ILTQs.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Trials are good,i can play them when i have time and this way i can have and a real life.
    I hope Gree will give higher prizes on trials in future when stats rise up from diferent events..Trials should be step by step with stats increase,I don't want them to be as quests where the units in the end are not worth for playing and you can't increase your stats at all
    Last edited by DragCro; 09-30-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Trials are good,i can play them when i have time and this way i can have and a real life.
    I hope Gree will give higher prizes on trials in future when stats rise up from diferent events..Trials should be step by step with stats increase,I don't want them to be as quests where the units in the end are not worth for playing and you can't increase your stats at all
    The trials are geared towards your level now. My level 207 game had the same unit for 13/15 as my level 137 game had for 15/15
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Trials are great. would be nice to know when LTQs are coming scheduled thought, otherwise we may be mid trial and have to do both at once. a schedule with dates at the least and preferable date and times for all events would be a great addition.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Is anyone having trouble with Trial goals not counting towards GLTQ goals if they overlap?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The trials are geared towards your level now. My level 207 game had the same unit for 13/15 as my level 137 game had for 15/15
    Well i also had the same reward on 15/15 that i had just before on 14/15. Like the Announcment says before you start a trial, "possible" price.

And i bet there' s another much more important reason why folks are so thrilled about the trials.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 09-30-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The trials are probably the best thing GREE has done this year, finally you gave us the freedom to choose when we can do the quests.

Your ILTQs are downright inadequate with current state and stat of the players, I think you should either put one or two mob with high health rather then killing 36 times the same kind of mob, this is really not fun. And most of the ILTQ prizes are inadequate as well, except the last 5 levels of Heroic.

With trials you've successfully re-ignited the interest of people in the game, people now know that if they commit themselves they can do these and add some good units. I think you should raise the stats of units from trial.

Post Count
    The only thing I might even consider to be 'bad' about trials, and it's quite trivial, is all of the map jumping that takes place. It might be nice to consider looking into keeping it to one stage, one map.

Beyond that though, I'm completely ignoring iLTQs now because of trials. So much better, even if there aren't any boosts of any kind attached to trials.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Trials are one of the best event done this year.
    We can choose when we do the quests, the level we want to deal with, and rewards are really nice.
    I didn't experiment any kind of trouble during trials and gltq.
    So.... keep it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I haven't had any trouble with the trials (yet) & i enjoy the freedom to choose when to start each trial. the only, minor, niggle I have is the massive amount of experience gained on each. I've never really understood why we get xp for each hit but gold is awarded only for the kill. Thanks for reigniting the interest of some of our less active guild members... bBx
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We'd like to know how you like trials. Have you come across any strange bugs? If so, what and what is happening in game when that occurs? Do you like having the freedom to decide when you start a quest? Remember to be constructive and follow the Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks.
    I like the trials!!
    Good thing you can start whenever you are ready to!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have been playing this game for more than two years now and trials idea is one of the best move I found in this time frame.
    Last edited by asrafsohel; 10-01-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Post Count
    Trials are the best thing that came out of this game in a long long while.

Post Count
    Love the trials. They are an excellent addition to the game.